Reply #15
why the change? DarkThunder rocked.
It's Gumby's fault.

Out with the old....

Reply #17
Quote from: Tbird232ci
why the change? DarkThunder rocked.

Time for a change.

Plus I got tired of feeling like I was talking to myself in the third person. :giggle:
2005 Subaru WRX STi|daily driver

Out with the old....

Reply #18
nice find. it has alot of potental.

i though darkthunder was awsome too.
1986 Cougar LS

Out with the old....

Reply #19
Sweet find. Good luck with it :)

Out with the old....

Reply #20
Goto the hard ware store and get you some brass parts. You'll need a brass Tee and one cap to fit the Tee and some Barb fitting that are 1/4" that screw into the Tee then you'll need a spring and a ball that fits inside the Tee next drill a hole in the cap and tap it to fit a fine thread bolt. I used a allen head bolt.  These are the basics to a Manual boost controller. Do a search over at http://www.turboford.net/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=forum;f=2
That is where I found the basics and made my own. Only cost me $8 and a little time that work paid me for.
84 Turbo coupe 2.3T Modded with 88 upper and lower intake, 88 injectors, E6 manifold, T3-4 AR.60 turbo, 31X12X3 FMIC, Homemade MBC , Greddy knock off BPV.
4 eyes see better than 2! 
Da Bird!

FreeBird

Out with the old....

Reply #21
Quote from: cougrrr302
Are you selling the spoiler then?

Only if your local. ;)

Oh and I might just make it to CatJam afterall! It's a Bday present. :D

I may be in a 06 Honda Accord though. :(

More PICS!!!

Reply #22
I didn't take any of these, but that's what it looked like except dirtier. Inside and out. :giggle:

Notice the fancy hood release!

Out with the old....

Reply #23
I just made that same hood release the other day!:D

Our hood release cables are discontinued..... I have a new one from a 2000 Mustang awaiting installation
-- 05 Mustang GT-Whipplecharged !!
--87 5.0 Trick Flow Heads & Intake - Custom Cam - Many other goodies...3100Lbs...Low12's!

Out with the old....

Reply #24
Mo pics!

Something about this TC I really like. I feel like it actually has potential. Even though I still can't think of a name...

EDIT: Holy ! The paint job looks awesome... in the pics, lol. Not so awesome in person.

Out with the old....

Reply #25
Quote from: Ether947

-I wonder if my engine bay will ever look this way again....:giggle:
-'87 turbo coupe with only 740 ORIGINAL miles.... :dunce:
-'86 turbo coupe, 5sp. Cali Car.......:cool:

Out with the old....

Reply #26
Looks to be in pretty good shape. I like it. I've always liked black Turbo Coupes. So I'm assuming it's in much better shape than the white one?
88 Thunderbird LX: 306, Edelbrock Performer heads, Comp 266HR cam, Edelbrock Performer RPM intake, bunch of other stuff.

Out with the old....

Reply #27
Quote from: thunderjet302
Looks to be in pretty good shape. I like it. I've always liked black Turbo Coupes. So I'm assuming it's in much better shape than the white one?

Actually it's blue. :) But it's really hard to tell. And it's in way better shape than TCR. They actually feel like two completely different cars. Can't wait to get all the parts I have left over from the part out swapped over.

Finally came up with a name too. :)

Out with the old....

Reply #28
Ether948?
One 88

Out with the old....

Reply #29
flaming blue?

Ooooohhhh ok, whoops. flamingO blue..... :hick:
1984 Cougar Convertible
1988 Cougar XR-7