Skip to main content
Topic: 1986 5.0 HO Bird *SOLD* (Read 6308 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: 1986 5.0 HO Bird FS

Reply #45
motor pics

Reply #46
Need To Sell!  Make An Offer, We May Be Able To Nego.

Reply #48
Still For Sale.  Cured The Electrical Problem With Another New Battery!  Make An Offer!

Reply #49
man if ANYONE sold a car like that within a couple hundred miles of me I would jump on it.!!!
Quote from: jcassity
I honestly dont think you could exceed the cost of a new car buy installing new *stock* parts everywhere in your coug our tbird. Its just plain impossible. You could revamp the entire drivetrain/engine/suspenstion and still come out ahead.
Hooligans! 
1988 Crown Vic wagon. 120K California car. Wifes grocery getter. (junked)
1987 Ford Thunderbird LX. 5.0. s.o., sn-95 t-5 and an f-150 clutch. Driven daily and going strong.
1986 cougar.
lilsammywasapunkrocker@yahoo.com

Reply #50
it, I would still love to get that car someday soon. Problems are, A) I still haven't got rid of the two '88s, and I need to before I bring another vehicle home. (unless it's a truck. We NEED a cheap beater truck this month and next)  B) While I am finally working, all money I make in the next few weeks is tied up in other projects that are far more important than one more running car. (has to do with the need for the truck.. basically we're cleaning out the entire house.. we need to get another bathroom put in, plus I need room for exercise equipment so I can build up some strength to tolerate this job)  C) I actually have two running and tagged Fox bodies available now for work transportation.

If I knew anyone else that wanted/needed a 4-eyed Bird, or if I had a space for that, I'd be able to help ya.

Reply #51
then do it LOL.  unfortunately it looks like it will be here for a while.  I may try to do some minor body work to it if it sits any longer.  couple rust spots that I know I can fix.  Hell, I may just pay the registration fees, and put it on the road....but I doubt that.

Rick

1986 5.0 HO Bird *SOLD*

Reply #52
TTT make an offer, I want this car gone

1986 5.0 HO Bird *SOLD*

Reply #53
how much would shipping be to houston,tx? let me know, i may be able to work something out if the shipping aint too bad, or maybe i could drive up to get it :( just would like to know how stable the car would be for highway milage, lol, how are gas prices down there?

1986 5.0 HO Bird *SOLD*

Reply #54
got no idea on the shipping....I live in Jupiter, Fl if you want to look it up. gas is around 2.80 for regular

1986 5.0 HO Bird *SOLD*

Reply #55
700 to ship it

1986 5.0 HO Bird *SOLD*

Reply #56
Richard,
            this is john ( fordguy ) off the tbird site. i had the green 92 coupe. well i had a fire at my house and lost everything so i need another car now. if you have it still give me a call at 352-684-9160 or send me your number. i pm'd you on the board also with my other email addy. thanks and talk to you soon,
                      John
86 thunderbird elan

86 mustang coupe

1986 5.0 HO Bird *SOLD*

Reply #57
dude, I am soo sorry to hear that!  my number is 305-494-4864 if you want to call me.  Hope to hear from ya!
  Happy turkey day!

Rick

1986 5.0 HO Bird *SOLD*

Reply #58
TTT, I want this car gone....have another project coming.  make an offer.

1986 5.0 HO Bird *SOLD*

Reply #59
Come on everyone, he's been trying to sell it for almost a year now.

Every time I think about buying it from ya, something else happens that pulls me further away from being able to buy another car, so I might as well help ya try to sell it to someone else.

I've had a couple people interested in my '88 T-bird and who are in a position to come get it.. so why aren't those people after your car as well? Is it because yours is a "4-eye"?

Oh BTW, to the person who's now apparently obsessed with giving me idiotic reputation responses: "Needs to stay on topic" is a pretty weak attempt to belittle me. Have the stones to say it in public next time, huh? But thanks for the laugh anyway.. I can use all the laughs I can get right now.