Skip to main content
Topic: 1986 5.0 HO Bird *SOLD* (Read 6309 times) previous topic - next topic

1986 5.0 HO Bird *SOLD*

Reply #60
Quote from: Bird351

I've had a couple people interested in my '88 T-bird and who are in a position to come get it.. so why aren't those people after your car as well? Is it because yours is a "4-eye"?

I do believe that I was one off those people intersted in your 88 but you said you werent selling at the time.I would get his but like you said, its a 4-eye and I am not to crazy about those, sorry.
 Thanks,
    Chris

1986 5.0 HO Bird *SOLD*

Reply #61
Quote from: Lx-tasy
I do believe that I was one off those people intersted in your 88 but you said you werent selling at the time.I would get his but like you said, its a 4-eye and I am not to crazy about those, sorry.
 Thanks,
    Chris

easy enough to convert it..come on, and help a brother out :D

1986 5.0 HO Bird *SOLD*

Reply #62
Quote from: ponyman460
easy enough to convert it..come on, and help a brother out :D

Yeah it is an easy swap but I dont like the tail lights on the 86s either.To bad they had to screw up and put those skinny things on there.
 I am thinking about it though.Whats the intrior look like? Dash cracked?
 Thanks,
  Chris

1986 5.0 HO Bird *SOLD*

Reply #63
Quote from: Lx-tasy
Yeah it is an easy swap but I dont like the tail lights on the 86s either.To bad they had to screw up and put those skinny things on there.
 I am thinking about it though.Whats the intrior look like? Dash cracked?
 Thanks,
  Chris

pretty nice interior (plush seats...not abused) but it does have a crack in the dash.  make me an offer, you might be surprised.

1986 5.0 HO Bird *SOLD*

Reply #64
All I have is 198 in my paypal account and I know your not gonna go for that.I was supposed to sell a rear out of my 87, but the guy never showed up.

1986 5.0 HO Bird *SOLD*

Reply #65
no, I wont go for that.....but  sell that rear and see what you come up with.

Rick

1986 5.0 HO Bird *SOLD*

Reply #66
Ttt

1986 5.0 HO Bird *SOLD*

Reply #67
I have 300 in there now, is that enough?
 Thanks,
  Chris

1986 5.0 HO Bird *SOLD*

Reply #68
sorry dude,....gonna have to have 500.  No less

1986 5.0 HO Bird *SOLD*

Reply #69
But you sold it on e-bay for 400.Its cool.You have alot of work into that car and are losing your ass on it anyway.I am just going to apply the money I have to a tubular k-member.I will pass the word around up here to a few of my friends and see if they bite.One guy I know is really into the 4-eye look so he might be intersted.
 Thanks,
  Chris

1986 5.0 HO Bird *SOLD*

Reply #70
yeah, it did sell on there for 400...I hated to let it go, but that is the cost of an auction.  and thanks to a deadbeat bidder, I am into the car for another $80.  I am losing money by letting it go for 500...and that sucks....but if somebody shows up with the cash..it will have to go.

1986 5.0 HO Bird *SOLD*

Reply #71
me and Rick are working on a deal for the car now. i should be back in a tbird soon :)
86 thunderbird elan

86 mustang coupe

1986 5.0 HO Bird *SOLD*

Reply #72
:d

1986 5.0 HO Bird *SOLD*

Reply #74
will be after today.  I am dropping the car off in a few hours...