Skip to main content
Topic: Clean GT-40P heads F/S -REDUCED (Read 1796 times) previous topic - next topic

Clean GT-40P heads F/S -REDUCED

I purchased a set of GT-40P heads about a year ago and never got around to installing them.  Now I'm looking to sell them so I can get my gears installed.  I bought them for $300 and had to drive 2 hrs to get them...I'm asking what I paid for them $300...I also have a $110 Fel-Pro head gasket set that I will throw in for $75.  These heads have less than 4k miles on them...original seller needed more airflow...These things are clean...the casting # is F77E.

I will not ship these do to the extra hassle...will meet within reason.

Heads & Headset-$375/obo
Heads-$300/obo
Headset alone-$90/obo

I am located in southern NJ.

PRICE REDUCED, HEADS/CAM/GASKET SET ALL FOR $300 CASH!
Project 3G: Grandpa Grocery Getter-'85 Crown Vic LTD 2-door, 351W with heavily ported/polished GT40 heads, heavily ported/polished Typhoon Power Plus upper & lower intake, Comp Cams 265DEH retarded 1*, FAST EZ-EFI, HD T5, 8.8" 3.73 trac lock with extra clutches, 3G alt. swap, '99 CVPI front brakes, '09 CVPI rear disc brakes, '00 CVPI booster&m/c + wilwood adj prop valve.

Parted & Gone-'88 T-bird Sport, 351W swap, ported GT40 heads

Reply #1
I will throw in a TFS Stage 1 cam with the heads and gasket set for $25 if you buy the whole package.  I would like $75 for the cam by itself...just trying to sweeten the deal.

C'mon...heads/cam/gaskets...all for $400...pretty  good.
Project 3G: Grandpa Grocery Getter-'85 Crown Vic LTD 2-door, 351W with heavily ported/polished GT40 heads, heavily ported/polished Typhoon Power Plus upper & lower intake, Comp Cams 265DEH retarded 1*, FAST EZ-EFI, HD T5, 8.8" 3.73 trac lock with extra clutches, 3G alt. swap, '99 CVPI front brakes, '09 CVPI rear disc brakes, '00 CVPI booster&m/c + wilwood adj prop valve.

Reply #2
Ive asked/looked before. But, right now I just dont feel like it. So I'll ask you, what kind of additional HP do you think these would give my coug? Motors got a Lunati 512cam, gt-40 upper and lower intakes, headers, custom dual exhaust. Also eliminated A/C and Smog pump. I know heads will really wake her up but if it doesnt seem worth it Id rather save the 400Bucks. Thx

Reply #3
how about 275$ for the heads and ill pick them up- im from ive hall lane in sicklerville

Reply #4
dam, u 2 sicklervill guys should come out one saturday, actualy don, you should bring the new guy out. are u back from SC yet? i'd like to get that stuff off ya too, but i just dont have the time or the money now

Reply #5
Snubz...I don't know the specs on your current cam, but the Stage 1 is .499/.510 I believe.  On your combo, you could probably pick up a good 25-40hp with these heads.

ajt-I'd like to get rid of the headgasket set with the heads...If nothing happens soon, I'll let you know

Reply #6
are they the heads that need the specific headers???  im also interested in them!  so how much for everything!!!cam and all!

Reply #7
Yeah, they need specific "P" headers if your using shorties....although if you're using Mac full length headers you'll be okay.

$400/obo takes everything...cam, gasket set, heads

Reply #8
That price is negotiable...everything in life is negotiable. I would like to sell these by this weekend so I can make an appointment to get my gears installed.

Reply #9
whos putting your gears in? if ya want we can work out a deal im a tech at a GM dealer ive set up quite a few rears.

Reply #10
Performance Specialties in Pottstown, PA would be installing them.  What kind of deal do you have in mind?

Reply #11
well PM me and let me know what kind of work you would want done for a trade for the heads. i dont know what they are planning on charging you to do the gears. let me know what you think and ill tell ya if i can do it.

Reply #12
You have a PM.

Reply #13
ttt, still for sale!

Reply #14
you looking for anything else in trade? I have a aod/c4 and other misc parts laying around.

How far would sicklerville be from MD?