Skip to main content
Topic: Clean GT-40P heads F/S -REDUCED (Read 1794 times) previous topic - next topic

Clean GT-40P heads F/S -REDUCED

Reply #15
It's about a 2hr drive from where I live to Baltimore.  I'm not too incredibly interested in a straight up trade being as I'm selling these parts with the intent of using the money to get my gears installed...but, if somebody had a decent used set of C/C plates, I would be willing to do $275 cash plus the C/C plates for the whole package.
Project 3G: Grandpa Grocery Getter-'85 Crown Vic LTD 2-door, 351W with heavily ported/polished GT40 heads, heavily ported/polished Typhoon Power Plus upper & lower intake, Comp Cams 265DEH retarded 1*, FAST EZ-EFI, HD T5, 8.8" 3.73 trac lock with extra clutches, 3G alt. swap, '99 CVPI front brakes, '09 CVPI rear disc brakes, '00 CVPI booster&m/c + wilwood adj prop valve.

Parted & Gone-'88 T-bird Sport, 351W swap, ported GT40 heads

Reply #16
I'm willing to sell things seperately...Make an offer!!!  Please, this stuff needs to be gone by tomorrow...or at least the heads.
Project 3G: Grandpa Grocery Getter-'85 Crown Vic LTD 2-door, 351W with heavily ported/polished GT40 heads, heavily ported/polished Typhoon Power Plus upper & lower intake, Comp Cams 265DEH retarded 1*, FAST EZ-EFI, HD T5, 8.8" 3.73 trac lock with extra clutches, 3G alt. swap, '99 CVPI front brakes, '09 CVPI rear disc brakes, '00 CVPI booster&m/c + wilwood adj prop valve.

Reply #17
 by tomm.? It would take me a bit I think to get the extra money unless the parts I got for sale sell.

Reply #18
doesn't have to be gone tomorrow...but the sooner the better.

ajt...you still want these heads for $275?

Reply #19
I will be bringing these parts plus some other miscellaneous parts out to the meet tonight @ Dick's Sporting Goods in Deptford...everything will be negotiable.

If anybody needs a pinion seal(for an 8.8)I will have one...New in package (Timken brand)-$4

Almost new TFI coil(less than 75 miles before I bought a Blaster)-$10

Good TFI coil...probably original to my car with 100k miles, still works great-$5

I may also have a set of Bosch spark plug wires with less than 200 miles before I switched to MSD's.-$20, cost over $45 new.

Lower intake from 5.0 SO...looks identical to the HO piece, comes with fuel rails, fuel pressure regulator, ACT sensor and coolant temp sensor(the metal coolant lies are there but butchered)-$20

I may bring out some other things if I've forgotten them.  The pricing for the heads again is $300/obo, headgasket set is down to $50/obo, and the cam is down to $60/obo...that pricing is for parts seperately, buying the package will get you a discount and cash-in-hand helps too.

I should be home for a major part of the day, if you see something you like or want to lay claim on a part for tonight, or even discuss pricing, give me a call at home (856) 262-1266, ask for Don, that's me.  If I'm not available, leave a name and call-back number.

Again, my name is Don, you can reach me @ (856)262-1266.

Thank you

Reply #20
The car is loaded and ready to go...I also found a good stock MAF floating around-$40/obo

4x4 AOD Trans filter/gasket...great for deep trans pans(has pick up extension)-$15 NIB...box has seen better days

B&M trans drain plug kit, NIB-$5/obo-I'll throw it in with the trans filter if you buy it

I also have a 5.0L EFI distributor from my old engine, it worked great when removed, I needed the TFI module of off it, still has cap+rotor-$MAKE OFFER$

Don
(856) 262-1266

Reply #21
Sale pending on the heads, cam, and gasket set.

low-mileage $10 coil is sold.

make offers on other parts.

Reply #22
If I don't hear from my potential buyer on Saturday, the heads, cam, and gasket set will be back up for sale to whoever wants them.

Reply #23
I see you mentioned you live/lived in Baltimore. So do you travel back an forth from there to sicklerville or what? Let me know Id like to pick these heads up if you wouldnt mind meeting me around 3/4 from your house in maybe DE or something. But if your in Baltimore I could swing by anytime since its about 20min from my house.

Reply #24
No, I live in Sicklerville, but I was using Baltimore to give you an idea as to how far away I lived...I would be willing to meet up somewhere...I will let you know by this weekend what is going on.

Thanks,
Don

Reply #25
Have they been ported or anything? Just making sure noone has been in there with a grinder. PM me your bottom price and address and we can work something out. My internet is down at the house so I will be online from now til 4:15pm est.

Hopefully we could meet up this weekend somewhere, Im going to mapquest severn to sicklerville and see how far it is approx.

Reply #26
Well, parts are still for sale...never heard from potential buyer...make reasonable offers!

Reply #27
New special package pricing for this weekend only...$300 cash in hand takes the head/cam/gasket set...at that price I'm giving away the cam and gasket set...individual prices stand.

Reply #28
are the heads complete? valves and all ? is the cam used ?
trick flow street heat intake , 24lbs injetors, ported GT-40's (Chip) long tube headers. and a Performance Automatic C4, with a hurst shifter!

Reply #29
Heads are 100% complete, ready to bolt on...just reuse your rocker arms-uses stock pedestal mount rockers/hardware.  The cam is used, in good shape.  After the weekend prices will be going back up.