Skip to main content
Topic: i killed the easter bunny (Read 2137 times) previous topic - next topic

i killed the easter bunny

Reply #30
good, that is just wrong sir.. WRONG!

(well okay. i laughed.. but that just makes me wrong too.. hehe)

Reply #31
Quote from: Carpimp1987
Was this the bunny by any chance you hit?

shameless!!
11.96 @ 118 MPH old 306 KB; 428W coming soon.

Reply #32
try this one....... about 4 years ago, i'm at the local dragstrip and get a frantic call from the wife saying she just ran over someone and killed them! I'm like "holy !" and jump in my truck and haul butt to the accident scene. (btw she was in my 88 TC) I get there and the car is sitting in the middle of a 6 lane road with police tape all around it. Turns out that somebody had run over and killed a homeless guy but didn't stop. The wife was a couple cars back and was the only one to stop. How the f*** do you run over a human being and not stop?! They never figured out who was the first one to hit the guy and after an investigation released my wife and the car. The wife was near hysterical and still gets upset today if the subject comes up. You DON"T want to know what I had to clean off the bottom of the car at the car wash:(
TC#1- 2.5T- 10.14@134....9.76@138 with a 50shot
TC#2- Turbo BBF project
TC#3- parts car

Reply #33
Here in NC during the fall especially, deer love to run out in the road.  One evening we're driving home down the highway and we see a trail of animal guts in the middle of the road.  The trail lead to two guys in a red Chevy Pickup who were stopped on the side of an off ramp with guts hanging off the chassis (I could see it under the truck).  The truck didn't seem to be hurt too badly; it had a big off road bar bumper on the front.  That deer got screwed.

But some people aren't as lucky and hit deer with their regular cars.  You can say goodbye to your ride if that ever happens.

One day I was driving to school and there was police tape around someone's front yard, and I could see a dead body laying in the yard.  I found out later that it was a hit n run.  What an @$$hole.

I just saw that somebody mentioned Michael Waltrip hitting a gull.  One time Dale Earnhardt was leading the Daytona 500 with a handful of laps to go, hit a sea gull and busted his oil cooler.  When that happens, you know luck isnt on your side.

Reply #34
Well within the first 2 weeks i found out my cougar loves cooch ;-) i hit a cat lol then had a bird fly up and get hit with the antenna.  also had a pigeon fly towards my headlight on my 86 mustang i had.  flew under the headlight n met rubber lmao BIG puff of feathers behind me.  also killed a squirrel with a reliant.... then coming back on that stretch of road i wondered if squirrels mate for life..... sure enough they do there was another on frolickin in the middle of the road with the dead one.

Reply #35
I killed a turtle at 90 MPH. I guess first that was a rock in the middle of the way, and slowly moved to the right, but that moved and went exactly to the front left wheel. Jumped like 10 cms, too....
1985 Mercury Cougar V6
1989 F-200 V8
1996 Explorer V6
2001 F-150

Reply #36
Reading the story by Pressure Cooked Chicken...
An incident like that happend not too long ago here in Maryland on I-95. 
BALTIMORE -- Authorities have identified the remains of a body found along Interstate 95 early Tuesday morning.

The State Medical Examiner's Office identified the body through fingerprint records as a Hispanic 26-year-old man from Prince George's County. Authorities did not release his name, pending family notification.

A trooper discovered the remains of the man's body strewn about the northbound lanes of Interstate 95 just prior to Maryland Route 100 early Monday morning (Full Story).

The WBAL-TV 11 News I-Team has learned that investigators are now looking for possible links between that man and a double-murder Sunday morning in Arbutus.

A passer-by discovered one man's body lying face-down in a ball field behind Arbutus Middle School, and responding officers found another man's body near a stream close by (Full Story).

Authorities said the two men found in Arbutus are also Hispanic. The two men from Lansdowne had suffered multiple stab wounds.

In Monday's incident along I-95, just a few miles away from the Arbutus scene, investigators still do not know whether the man was killed before being hit by traffic on the highway. It will take some time to determine a cause of death.

Police were asking everyone who had driven along that stretch of 95 to call. They said at that rate of speed, people could have easily mistaken the man for trash or road kill and just ran over him.

Oh, I add myself to the frog list. Must have ran over about 200 of those things yesterday.

Animal

Reply #37
A few years ago my oldest Son used the 88' Crown Vicki wagon my dad left me to go to a Rammstein concert in Indiana. On U.S. 30 on the way home he hit an eight point buck. The wagon was messed up but able to be driven, Bambi's dad got his ass kicked.
Welcome to AMERICA...........Learn to speak english!

To ALL my fellow Veterans........Thanks!

U. S. Army 1971 - 1974

1990 35TH Anni Super Coupe
1992 Five Speed Super Coupe
1994 4.6 LX Thunderbird
1995 4.6 LX Thundebird