Skip to main content
Topic: Local junkyard parts! What do you need? NEXT! (Read 4686 times) previous topic - next topic

Local junkyard parts! What do you need? NEXT!

Reply #75
wouldn't that 84 have my shape covers, or is the 83 a OOAK?  it doesn't matter what color they are, i can always paint them :)

OOOH!!!  I'm a Eco Hypermiler :burnout: Not bad for 79mph on the interstate 2hours a day

Reply #76
so did you find my parts yet by chance

1983 v8 302 cougar
ok for some reason some thought it was a good idea to post neg about how long my sig was in my post when it was within the letter amount so ill ask whats your problem :flip: :flip: :flip:

myspace page
http://www.myspace.com/caffine231

Reply #77
oops, could you see if that 84 has a good passenger tail light and a price.... thanks

OOOH!!!  I'm a Eco Hypermiler :burnout: Not bad for 79mph on the interstate 2hours a day

Reply #78
have a chance to find the dash i needed claud?
2001 Buick Regal LS (DD):hick:

Got that fox rash again!

-Resident smartass! :ies:

- Don't listen to the naysayers. For every person who actually helps with your project there will be 10 who will discourage you all the while thinking that they are helping. 99% of all people have good intentions. That doesn't make them right.- XR7 Dave - SCCOA.Com

Reply #79
Claude:

I need the flux capacitor from an '84 DeLorean, and a horn  from an 1898 Oldsmobile Run-a-bout.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Reply #80
Quote from: cougarcragar
Claude:

I need the flux capacitor from an '84 DeLorean, and a horn  from an 1898 Oldsmobile Run-a-bout.

i have those in stock.... pm me for a discount price

"1.21 Gigawatts!!!!!"

Reply #81
I remember back in about 1987 or close to then, whenever they made the second Back To The Future movie, that had the car at a local town's spring celebration/parade/car show.
For around 10 bucks, you could have gotten your picute tokk while you were sitting in it, it was bad-ass, especially to a 10 year old kid like I was then...
To this day, I can sit and watch all three movies in a row....

"When this thing hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shiznit!"
'98 Explorer 5.0
'20 Malibu (I know, Chevy, but, 35MPG. Let's go brandon, eh)

Reply #82
the pics are from a guy in myrtle beach that transformed his delorean into an authentic time machine.....  according to him, the people who built the movie ones thought his was better :).... also, supposedly everything is "removable" so it can look like a stock delorean.....  he even has the Mr Fussion removable so he can put a pole on it like the end of the first movie.......

so how long will it take to get those parts shipped claude?

Reply #83
Well, after I gather them all up.  I will have it boxed and on its way in a day or two.  Tomorrow I will be there hopefully to get the rest of what you need.  And I'm gona start getting parts for some of you other guys. 

This rear end trouble and school has really put the hamper on my junkyard fun.
One 88

Reply #84
Mywifeskitty, I got the rest of the parts you need. Here are some teaser pics. I found an 83 in a grapevine bush, was kinda fun crawling into the car.

Now for the rest of you, I will eventually get all the parts everyone needs.

Enjoy.
One 88

Reply #85
PERFECT Headlamp.  What you gona give me for it?  Driver side.  Anyone?
One 88

Reply #86
Ok mywifeskitty, here is your big box!  11 pounds!  lotsa goodies inside!
One 88

Reply #87
Quote from: CougarSE
Ok mywifeskitty, here is your big box!  11 pounds!  lotsa goodies inside!

baked to order.... yum, yum  :cheers:

just pm the added damage total and we're set  :)

p.s. man, your junkyard has some great stuff..... wish i was junkin in your neighborhood:idhitit:

Reply #88
Sweet Headlamp! :giggle:

Shoot me an e-mail with what you'd want...
1984 Cougar Convertible
1988 Cougar XR-7

Reply #89
Quote from: 4thqtr
Sweet Headlamp! :giggle:

Shoot me an e-mail with what you'd want...

Done :D
One 88