Skip to main content
Topic: Local junkyard parts! What do you need? NEXT! (Read 4688 times) previous topic - next topic

Local junkyard parts! What do you need? NEXT!

Reply #45
Quote from: CougarSE

Now what color is yours?  Also, yours goes up correct?  Not down?

mine are red but any color will do. yes, they go up, have the power lock switch in them
86 thunderbird elan

86 mustang coupe

Reply #46
If you can get one or two good pairs of those trim-black power mirrors, add those to my list.
"lol.. because not too many people care for that style of car"
[size=-2]Click on paw print \/[/size]

Interior

Reply #47
Yo man, check them door panels on the red interior TC.  If they're nice, I'll take the complete  door panels.  Lemme know!!

Reply #48
have you been able to get the parts yet?

OOOH!!!  I'm a Eco Hypermiler :burnout: Not bad for 79mph on the interstate 2hours a day

Reply #49
Ok guys, with list in hand I will be at the yard tomorrow.  Any last requests?
One 88

Reply #50
:)

OOOH!!!  I'm a Eco Hypermiler :burnout: Not bad for 79mph on the interstate 2hours a day

Reply #51

Reply #52
weird, why am i posting before CougarSE??????  did someone screw with the clock.... it's reading eastern time now instead of the usual atlantic time (1 hour ahead of me)

Reply #53
:)

this is funny

Reply #54
god help me and my multiple posts.... i just want to get in the right order  :)

Yeah!!!!

Reply #55
make it cheap :evilgrin:  ...... just to post it here dark grey (is mine raven?) center console, driver foot kick panel, both interior mirror covers, and the triangle thingy covering the b-pilliar seatbelt mount (i think you can see what color i need from my pics)...... shipping to 29073... and do you paypal..... also my visors are quite faded, but i wasn't sure if there'd be any good ones out there or if it would just be better/cheaper to get them redone..... thanks for all the help.... gotta get ready for catjam

Reply #56
buttstuffog clock from '85-'86.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Reply #57
I know I'm probably late for the trip you took today, but if you could find a driver's side tailight lense from one of the 88 Tbirds on a future trip, PM me and I'll let you talk to my dad (he handles the Paypal and might have some questions).

Reply #58
Quote from: Billyf17
If that 84 TC is a 5-speed, I need the shift boot, and the insulation piece under the boot, and the dust boot for the shifter itself if that is in good condition...if not....grr.

Sorry to respond so late, I can get the dust boot and that is it.  The rest of the stuff is 85 and up.
One 88

Reply #59
CougarSE, I can't send you a PM because it says your inbox is full.  I'll get back to you later on today (Sunday).  Thanks for the info.