Skip to main content
Topic: Local junkyard parts! What do you need? NEXT! (Read 4685 times) previous topic - next topic

Local junkyard parts! What do you need? NEXT!

Ok at the Junkyard currently we have these cars and parts.

88 sport bird:
leather interior smoke grey/raven combo.
has its sport buttstuffog cluster.
v8 car. all the sport goodies
Smashed in rearend

88 Turbo coupe:
Automatic car,
Red interior, good cloth seats front and back
car is complete as it sits.
header panel is bad

87 Turbo coupe: Forgot about this one.
5 speed car
Red interior
Leather seats,
nose is gone.

87 Cougar
Red on Red car.
pretty rough, base car,
creamed in rearend and header panel is bad.

87 Cougar
Black on Grey
I've never seen vinyl seats in a cougar before but this car has them. They are in good shap too.
Base car as well
Right side fender/header/bumper bad.

86 Elan Tbird
My god what a awsome car.
Strait as an arrow dark grey exterior and Cloth Raven Interior!!
Seats are in excellent shape with the raven color fading to blue on the edges, as typical.
This car is a full option car, has a full digi dash as well.
v8 car

86 Base bird
Strait body not to bad of a car for parts
Base red interior

86 Base Bird
White paint, red inside, nothing special
v6 car

86 cougar
Tu-tone grey paint and grey interior
v6 car with a console, kinda odd.

84 Turbocoupe!
This car is complete!
red interior and black paint
Stinks like  inside but its all there, halo headrests with very minute cracks.

84 Elan Bird
White paint
Absolutely perfect blue interior, not one crack, scratch, faded parts or anything. Velour seats with embroiderd 83 84 bird in them, fancy door panels and all.

Let me know what you need I can snag it for you and ship it your way.
One 88

Reply #1
Claude,

I may be scooting over there soon to hit that yard with you. I may soon need some of those Fox interior parts. :)
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Reply #2
Quote from: CougarSE
Ok at the Junkyard currently we have these cars and parts.

88 sport bird:
leather interior smoke grey/raven combo.
has its sport buttstuffog cluster.
v8 car. all the sport goodies
Smashed in rearend

86 Elan Tbird
My god what a awsome car.
Strait as an arrow dark grey exterior and Cloth Raven Interior!!
Seats are in excellent shape with the raven color fading to blue on the edges, as typical.
This car is a full option car, has a full digi dash as well.
v8 car

Let me know what you need I can snag it for you and ship it your way.

i need the floor shifter and cable(with the hardware if possible) out of the sport, and a good pair of tc or elan armrests. pm me with the total price. thanks Claude
86 thunderbird elan

86 mustang coupe

Reply #3
, why couldn't any local yards have a gold mine like that??? 'Round here they crush anything older than 10 years...
2015 Mustang GT Premium - 5.0, 6-speed, Guard Green - too much awesome for one car

1988 5.0 Thunderbird :birdsmily: SOLD SEPT 11 2010: TC front clip/hood ♣ Body & paint completed Oct 2007 ♣ 3.55 TC rear end and front brakes ♣ TC interior ♣ CHE rear control arms (adjustable lowers) ♣ 2001 Bullitt springs ♣ Energy suspension poly busings ♣ Kenne Brown subframe connectors ♣ CWE engine mounts ♣ Thundercat sequential turn signals ♣ Explorer overhead console (temp/compass display) ♣ 2.25" off-road dual exhaust ♣ T-5 transmission swap completed Jan 2009 ♣

Reply #4
If that 84 TC is a 5-speed, I need the shift boot, and the insulation piece under the boot, and the dust boot for the shifter itself if that is in good condition...if not....grr.

Reply #5
I could really use door panels from the 86 cougar with grey interior if there in good condition? I'm looking for the all cloth style- thanks
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Reply #6
in the 84 tc i need the dash and the center console lid if there in good condiotion no cracks or breaks. and let me know how much shipping to 14482 would cost. thanx!!
2001 Buick Regal LS (DD):hick:

Got that fox rash again!

-Resident smartass! :ies:

- Don't listen to the naysayers. For every person who actually helps with your project there will be 10 who will discourage you all the while thinking that they are helping. 99% of all people have good intentions. That doesn't make them right.- XR7 Dave - SCCOA.Com

Reply #7
You have a price for the buttstuffog cluster outta the 88 sport?  The Bin that sits inside the center console would be cool too if it still has the piece of plastic that allows the lid to latch shut.

Interior

Reply #8
How do them premium sound speaker grills and them pieces that go over them look on the '88 TC?  I need them badly!!!  Also, I need the piece that goes after the A-pillar but before the back panel.  It's right above the doors.  I need both sides

Reply #9
Quote from: fordguy
i need the floor shifter and cable(with the hardware if possible) out of the sport, and a good pair of tc or elan armrests. pm me with the total price. thanks Claude

Floor shifter is Broken in half, completely destroyed. The auto tc has a floor shifter though, Does anyone know if you can swap the indicator panel, or are they different under neath as well?

Quote from: Billyf17
If that 84 TC is a 5-speed, I need the shift boot, and the insulation piece under the boot, and the dust boot for the shifter itself if that is in good condition...if not....grr.

The car is a 5 speed, I'll check to see if the boot and all is in the car. I'm sure it has the dust boot and insulation. I'll snag them.

Quote from: Black Magic
I could really use door panels from the 86 cougar with grey interior if there in good condition? I'm looking for the all cloth style- thanks

Are you looking for grey or dark grey as in raven? The Grey ones are the vinyl kind, but the elan bird panels are the nice ones., but they are raven.

Quote from: cougar8775

in the 84 tc i need the dash and the center console lid if there in good condiotion no cracks or breaks. and let me know how much shipping to 14482 would cost. thanx!!

The whole dash? Or the instrument cluster? The cluster is there. Also the center console lids are the same for all the cars right? Just black leather or interior vinyl colored. I'll pull it if its good. Shipping for the cluster and console lid should be around 10 -15 bucks. I'll get the prices for the parts tomorrow. Plus what color is your interior? I'm assuming red.

Quote from: DakotaEpic
You have a price for the buttstuffog cluster outta the 88 sport? The Bin that sits inside the center console would be cool too if it still has the piece of plastic that allows the lid to latch shut.

I will find out either tomorrow or monday. I'll snag a bin for you, I've seen a few that have no dirt in them.

Quote from: 85turbotbird
How do them premium sound speaker grills and them pieces that go over them look on the '88 TC? I need them badly!!! Also, I need the piece that goes after the A-pillar but before the back panel. It's right above the doors. I need both sides

On 87 88 cars the A pillar/above door trim is all one peice, but there is a red interiored 85 86 there that should have that peice. plus the on off of the 84 tc should work too.

The speaker grills on the 88 tc are painted white :mad: There is another 87 tc that has those grills i'm pretty sure, if they are good I will snag them. Also are you talking about the full length armrest setup, the part that holds the power door lock switches? I think they are good. Let me know so I can get the correct pieces.

Anyone else? I've got a pretty big shopping list so far, I'm gona try and get out there saturday. If you miss out on this trip, I'll more than likely be there a couple of times next week too.
One 88

Reply #10
yes it is red and the dash and console lid are the same between cars. and i need the top of the dash not the cluster there are screws at the vents on the dash top to pull out then along the lup on the underside to pull out and sides as well. then the whole top just lifts off with no problem. and thanx again!!

Got that fox rash again!

- Don't listen to the naysayers. For every person who actually helps with your project there will be 10 who will discourage you all the while thinking that they are helping. 99% of all people have good intentions. That doesn't make them right.- XR7 Dave - SCCOA.Com

Reply #11
Quote from: Cougar8775
yes it is red and the dash and console lid are the same between cars. and i need the top of the dash not the cluster there are screws at the vents on the dash top to pull out then along the lup on the underside to pull out and sides as well. then the whole top just lifts off with no problem. and thanx again!!

That would be a good bit more shipping than that,  I'll check to see how much it is.  and if its good.
One 88

Reply #12
cool thanx and im not worryed on paying the shipping at all.

Got that fox rash again!

Reply #13
Cool,

Also TbirdScott, there is one or two 80 82 birds there as well.  One is blue and doesn't look all that bad.
One 88

Reply #14
How about the ashtray on the 86 Cougar. The whole thing.
"Real cars dont power the front wheels, they lift them"
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
1984 Mercury Cougar GS 5.0:cougarsmily: BBK Equal Length Shorties, BBK O/R X-Pipe, Magnaflow Magnapacks, Mustang GT Stainless Tailpipes, 18" Magnaflow Rolled Edge Tips. Turbo Coupe Hood, Mach 1 Chin Spoiler. 17"x9" Cobra R's, Falken Ziex 255/50s, and 245/45s.
1984 Ford Thunderbird 3.8L "Drag Queen"
2009 Dodge Ram 1500 Lone Star Edition 5.7L Hemi 400hp, lex DOD14M Magnaflow retro-fit ler kit