Skip to main content

Poll

Who gets to keep the cat?

Total Members Voted: 39

Topic: A Letter From My Wife...... (Read 3863 times) previous topic - next topic

A Letter From My Wife......

Reply #45
Quote from: HisKittyOrMine?
They're all either made of that furry stuff that gets all over your clothes or polyester, which on a long trip, can get your cat overheated and we must always handle her with care!

ummmm.......nevermind I'm not saying a thing;)

Reply #46
but i really just wanted 4 wheel disk.....
however if i do that it'll be five hole instead of 4 and i'd either have to get them machined or get rid of my rims

Not so.  You can use the rear axle setup from an '87-'88 Thunderbird Turbo Coupe and get four wheel disk with 4-lugs.
-Jim
1987 Cougar LS 5.0

Reply #47
should i submit to defeat?

OOOH!!!  I'm a Eco Hypermiler :burnout: Not bad for 79mph on the interstate 2hours a day

Reply #48
ok, well seeing how i have ALL THAT support out there (thanks) and how my wife seems to be such a supermama (thanks again) i have conceeded my coup and have decided to relenquish ownership of Jesabell(the wife has named her because she sees the car as a man stealer).... so since i am now cougarless (although i will have to repair and maintain Jesabell for the wife) i have decided to forgo another cougar and set myself up with a late 80's Mark VII..... i'm sure that will please some of you out there :).... now i get to start searching  :evilgrin:

OOOH!!!  I'm a Eco Hypermiler :burnout: Not bad for 79mph on the interstate 2hours a day

Reply #49
nah, none of us have ever even looked at a mark 7 before. Man you suck or something. You are now out of our circle.
Quote from: jcassity
I honestly dont think you could exceed the cost of a new car buy installing new *stock* parts everywhere in your coug our tbird. Its just plain impossible. You could revamp the entire drivetrain/engine/suspenstion and still come out ahead.
Hooligans! 
1988 Crown Vic wagon. 120K California car. Wifes grocery getter. (junked)
1987 Ford Thunderbird LX. 5.0. s.o., sn-95 t-5 and an f-150 clutch. Driven daily and going strong.
1986 cougar.
lilsammywasapunkrocker@yahoo.com

Reply #50
Quote from: mywifeskitty
i have decided to forgo another cougar and set myself up with a late 80's Mark VII.....

Just my 2 cents, but I would shoot for a 5.0 Cougar from '86 (due to the EFI). Not as much power as the Mark, but my reasoning is that it's easier to d obsolete parts for one car than two. You could also slowly steal parts off her car and put them on yours. :giggle:

Uhhhh oh. I hope she doesn't see this.
1984 Cougar Convertible
1988 Cougar XR-7

Reply #51
Quote from: 4thqtr
...but my reasoning is that it's easier to d obsolete parts for one car than two. You could also slowly steal parts off her car and put them on yours. :giggle:

Uhhhh oh. I hope she doesn't see this.

ahhhh a supporter :bowdown: i like the way you think:rollin:

Reply #52
Your buried dude, I just cast another vote for the wife...

Anyway get a Thunderbird, it's a MAN's car... Unless its a '67-'70 Cougars are for coochs...

Reply #53
Quote from: TurboCoupe50
Cougars are for coochs...

hehe! :D

Reply #54
I say compromise let him keep the Cat in exchange for that 69 youve always wanted. If thats not an option.....Just give her back her car, get your own.

BTW your wife seems really cool, Only time my wife says anything about my car is to tell me to "turn it off, It's to loud" "why dont you caress me like that" "you love that car more than me" "If i could reach the pedals ide drive it into a tree" "how did you get that stuck in the exhaust pipe"

Reply #55
tom, I resent that......

the marks are actually kinda hard to find the full out HO's. I was surprised when I started looking at them. I would just stripe the 91, pull off the heads,(maybe block) upper intake and throttle body. The 94-95 mustangs had the same set up, and lots of v-6 guys want that intake to swap parts with.
Quote from: jcassity
I honestly dont think you could exceed the cost of a new car buy installing new *stock* parts everywhere in your coug our tbird. Its just plain impossible. You could revamp the entire drivetrain/engine/suspenstion and still come out ahead.
Hooligans! 
1988 Crown Vic wagon. 120K California car. Wifes grocery getter. (junked)
1987 Ford Thunderbird LX. 5.0. s.o., sn-95 t-5 and an f-150 clutch. Driven daily and going strong.
1986 cougar.
lilsammywasapunkrocker@yahoo.com

Reply #56
Quote from: Haystack
tom, I resent that......

Thats the point.
It's Gumby's fault.

Reply #57
I'd let the wife keep the Cougar and then get myself a nice Tbird, or maybe a 69 Mach 1 hahahahahaha :giggle: .  Although I'm only 17, my dad has always told me that women always win, and from my experience, it's true.  So give her her love car and get yourself a love car, then you two could cruise together!

Reply #58
I'd let the wife keep Cat and you could get yourself a nice Turbo Coupe.

20006 Ford Fusion SE

Reply #59
hhmmmm... I think someone just called Eric and Nick cooch's! LMAO!

of course they say you are what you.... umm....yeah.
:cougarsmily:~Karen~