Skip to main content
Topic: Forum Decals (Read 8996 times) previous topic - next topic

Forum Decals

Reply #90
what colors do you have left?
1988 LX coupe. a dressed up motor with full exhaust and BBK shorties with flowmasters, BBK CAI, accufab 65mm tb, HO upper intake, cobra valve covers.

Forum Decals

Reply #91
heres what I have:  4 Silver and 8 white.  PM if interested, They are all the round cougar emblem.

Forum Decals

Reply #92
I'm down to 3 white ones, any one interested?  I'll drop down to $6 each. thanks for all of the interest so far.  I'll see what i can do to get some made in the walking cat for the next time around.

Forum Decals

Reply #93
just wondering if there is still interest in the walking cat decals.  I'll be placing an order with kewlcoug in the near future if I can get some interest here.  thanks

Forum Decals

Reply #94
I was wondering if you could do an 83 - 85 t-bird logo?  I'm not to partial to the 86 up logo.  Thanks!
84 TC 302 -5.0L/t5/7.5 locking rear and a 3.45 gear, Edelbrock Intake, Aluminum Heads, Edlebrock 65mm Throttlebody, Edlebrock Cam, 24lb injectors & MAS Air Sensor calibrated via chip,  BBK headers, Catback H pipe, Magnaflow lers :evilgrin:
:pics-stfu:

Project Thread with pics

Forum Decals

Reply #95
Ditto

Forum Decals

Reply #97
Quote from: blu84302;130032
I was wondering if you could do an 83 - 85 t-bird logo?  I'm not to partial to the 86 up logo.  Thanks!

dont you mean 77-84?  85 had the newer logo

Forum Decals

Reply #98
Thanks Graham!

Forum Decals

Reply #99
Yeah, the 83-84 Logo. I have a picture of the C piller logo if you need it

Forum Decals

Reply #100
Quote from: 84 Fila;130047
Yeah, the 83-84 Logo. I have a picture of the C piller logo if you need it

a close up would help thanks

Forum Decals

Reply #101
Best I have for now, I can get better in a few if ya need

Forum Decals

Reply #102
The 84 grill

And the C piller

Forum Decals

Reply #104
Works for me. Any other eraly 4 eye guys out there?