Skip to main content
Topic: Forum Decals (Read 9013 times) previous topic - next topic

Forum Decals

Reply #105
I'm not diggin that.  I'll work on one if you don't mind and get back to you.  It's good but it's to bold.
84 TC 302 -5.0L/t5/7.5 locking rear and a 3.45 gear, Edelbrock Intake, Aluminum Heads, Edlebrock 65mm Throttlebody, Edlebrock Cam, 24lb injectors & MAS Air Sensor calibrated via chip,  BBK headers, Catback H pipe, Magnaflow lers :evilgrin:
:pics-stfu:

Project Thread with pics

Forum Decals

Reply #106
alrighty!  Here's what i could do at work.  It's a MS paint picture.  When i get home i'll take PSP7 to it and clean it all up, add some contrast.  Smooth out the lines, and hopefully we'll have a finished product! 

Just wanted to say thinks to mike for the pictures.  If it wasn't for those i wouldn't have been inspired. 

Hopefully this works out!  I'll order a bunch of em! :D

EDIT:  I made one for ya mike!  Hope you enjoy!
84 TC 302 -5.0L/t5/7.5 locking rear and a 3.45 gear, Edelbrock Intake, Aluminum Heads, Edlebrock 65mm Throttlebody, Edlebrock Cam, 24lb injectors & MAS Air Sensor calibrated via chip,  BBK headers, Catback H pipe, Magnaflow lers :evilgrin:

Project Thread with pics

Forum Decals

Reply #107
The black one is JPEG, the other is PNG

Project Thread with pics

Forum Decals

Reply #108
Thanks, I think thats going to be my new, well, you'll see.....

Forum Decals

Reply #109
Anyone get any progress on these? I'm getting curious about how they will look

Forum Decals

Reply #110
I've made about as much progress on that as i have the tattoo on my back.  Seems like i will never find the right pic of that style bird logo.  But when i do, i'm going to get my tattoo fixed first.

Project Thread with pics

Forum Decals

Reply #111
What kind of bird and what style of pic.

Forum Decals

Reply #112
I think I'm just gonna offer the two styles when I order again.  the 85-88 bird with either the round or walking cat logo

Forum Decals

Reply #113
I can grab a pic of the 78 bird in my town if you need. Not sure if it's any different though

Forum Decals

Reply #114
Quote from: 84 Fila;134202
I can grab a pic of the 78 bird in my town if you need. Not sure if it's any different though

huh??

Forum Decals

Reply #116
i would order some! do you think there would be a way to do the rear quarter window decal like Cool Cats did?
:burnout:  GET SOME!!!!!  :burnout:

Forum Decals

Reply #117
Checking once again.  Anyone interested? If people are interested I do have a few designs to offer some variety.

Forum Decals

Reply #118
Whats the price shipped? Which windows does it go in, and what is its size?
Quote from: jcassity
I honestly dont think you could exceed the cost of a new car buy installing new *stock* parts everywhere in your coug our tbird. Its just plain impossible. You could revamp the entire drivetrain/engine/suspenstion and still come out ahead.
Hooligans! 
1988 Crown Vic wagon. 120K California car. Wifes grocery getter. (junked)
1987 Ford Thunderbird LX. 5.0. s.o., sn-95 t-5 and an f-150 clutch. Driven daily and going strong.
1986 cougar.
lilsammywasapunkrocker@yahoo.com

Forum Decals

Reply #119
8" long by 3" tall and about $6 shipped depending on the cost of having them cut this time around. they would be for the quarter windows or the the lower part of the rear window its up to you where you want to put them. thanks