Skip to main content
Topic: Forum Decals (Read 8997 times) previous topic - next topic

Forum Decals

Reply #76
Come on guys I know you like to support the forum and show off decals...  I still have a bunch of these left help me out alittle!

Forum Decals

Reply #77
I'll take another, I f*ed up my first one kinda. shiznit, I'll put one on my Escape, god knows its got enough stickers.
"Real cars dont power the front wheels, they lift them"
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
1984 Mercury Cougar GS 5.0:cougarsmily: BBK Equal Length Shorties, BBK O/R X-Pipe, Magnaflow Magnapacks, Mustang GT Stainless Tailpipes, 18" Magnaflow Rolled Edge Tips. Turbo Coupe Hood, Mach 1 Chin Spoiler. 17"x9" Cobra R's, Falken Ziex 255/50s, and 245/45s.
1984 Ford Thunderbird 3.8L "Drag Queen"
2009 Dodge Ram 1500 Lone Star Edition 5.7L Hemi 400hp, lex DOD14M Magnaflow retro-fit ler kit

Forum Decals

Reply #78
You have more now? How about an update on qty/colors available?

Forum Decals

Reply #80
Thats right currently sold out until I can get some more ordered so dont feel left out there will be more on the way shortly.

Forum Decals

Reply #82
One White
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Forum Decals

Reply #83
I make these decals... and since im on west coast and 88turbo is in kansas... we try and do batch orders so it may take a lil while to build up orders... so KEEP EM COMIN :-D glad yall like them
        Sincerely,
                  Eric

Forum Decals

Reply #84
we are in the process of making some with a walking cat emblem so place your order for color and choice of round cat or walking cat

Forum Decals

Reply #85
Quote from: 88turbo
we are in the process of making some with a walking cat emblem so place your order for color and choice of round cat or walking cat

:D :D :D :D
One 88

Forum Decals

Reply #86
round cat in white
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Forum Decals

Reply #87
hey Graham, not trying to step anyone's toes here..but i think that "Sold Out" in the the thread title might be a little mis-leading... ;)
, now I'm gonna have to get a Cougar so I can get one of those decals too :giggle:
'84 Mustang
'98 Explorer 5.0
'03 Focus, dropped a valve seat. yay. freakin' split port engines...
'06 Explorer EB 4.6

Forum Decals

Reply #88
so what do the decals look like?
1988 LX coupe. a dressed up motor with full exhaust and BBK shorties with flowmasters, BBK CAI, accufab 65mm tb, HO upper intake, cobra valve covers.