Skip to main content
Topic: new pix... finaly (Read 2638 times) previous topic - next topic

new pix... finaly

shot 2, i'll get some more up sooner or later lol, its impossible to get out and play anymore.

new pix... finaly

Reply #1
I like the split spoke wheels. Looks Great

SCT Tuned by Me(Greg@SpeedyDyno.com)

E.T. 10.28 @ 136.5 MPH 1/4 mile: List of Mods; 351 EFI, AFR heads,AOD,Rousch 13in frt brakes,11in rear brakes, AirRide Tech air ride system, Sub frame connetors,2400 RPM stall, 3.50,BBK shorties,T62PT Turbos  air to air intercooled, Home built kit.
Car weights 3705lbs without driver:burnout:

new pix... finaly

Reply #2
Looks clean and the wheels go with the car.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

http://www.cardomain.com/id/Carpimp1987
1987 T-Bird AEROBIRD-GT had many many mods but is now totaled and is the car that made me want to start customizing everything all over again.
1988 T-Bird 5.0 HO DD/Sleeper/next project car :birdsmily:
1988 Cougar XR7 5.0 HO Vortech Supercharged being bulit right now :cougarsmily:

new pix... finaly

Reply #3
Hey nate your car looks real sweet so what are the specs on your suspesion im gonna be rebuilding my t-bird suspension shortly and love the stance on your car. thanks i appreciate your help
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
87 T-Bird turbo'd and supercharged and if things call for it juiced. :evilgrin:
88 Turbocoupe t3, 4.10's, Daily driver

new pix... finaly

Reply #4
Bad-ass!  Awesome stance and wheels .

new pix... finaly

Reply #5
FINALLY! She looks awesome. I like the blue trim, I planned on putting it on my TC.
2005 Subaru WRX STi|daily driver

new pix... finaly

Reply #6
thanks everyone, yeah that blue trim makes the white look alot better, almost enough for me to want to keep it white. i just got to finish painting it all blue now lol.

new pix... finaly

Reply #7
What about your girls car?  Doesn't she have a TC
One 88

new pix... finaly

Reply #8
Nice stance.  Good work. :)
pro-five-oh

88 Cougar XR-7...5.0HO, T-56, and much more                             
85 Thunderbird 30th...#2471, 29k, all original and might actually stay that way

new pix... finaly

Reply #9
Quote from: CougarSE
What about your girls car?  Doesn't she have a TC

actualy she does, but we are trading, she's getting my HO cougar and im taking her turbo coupe. i miss my old one to much lol.

new pix... finaly

Reply #10
fricken sweet dude...those wheels look WAY better than i thought they would and i new they would be sweet. something about the SN95 wheels man, they look better on tbirds than they do the SN95s..... the blue trim looks alot better on your white car than it does on my black....

so...did you end up switching to the fox stang control arms or are those still the cobra arms...?

man that realy makes me want too get my A$$ in gear with my car....
:america: 1988 Thunderbird Sport, Former 4.6 DOHC T56 conversion project.

Rest of the country, Welcome to Massachusettes. Enjoy your stay.

Halfbreed... Mango Orange Y2K Mustang GT
FRPP complete 2000 Cobra engine swap, T56 n' junk...
~John~

new pix... finaly

Reply #11
Sweet, how are you painting that trim?  Spray on, or brush painted.  I always thought the were some of the cooler stock SN95 wheels, but they really shine on your car.

new pix... finaly

Reply #12
well, when i did mine i stripped the chrome off myself and painted them with krylon fusion of all things. looks great and has stood up fine through several high pressure washes.....they havnt faded at all in 2 years of outside storage....
:america: 1988 Thunderbird Sport, Former 4.6 DOHC T56 conversion project.

Rest of the country, Welcome to Massachusettes. Enjoy your stay.

Halfbreed... Mango Orange Y2K Mustang GT
FRPP complete 2000 Cobra engine swap, T56 n' junk...
~John~

new pix... finaly

Reply #13
Nate, car looks great man. The rims and stance are bad-ass. Keep up the good work.

20006 Ford Fusion SE

new pix... finaly

Reply #14
Yeah lookin good, i like the clear headlights haha wish mine were like that..soon muahahah!
1988- 3.8- T-bird- sold 2005 Grand Prix, GTP- COMP.G MODS: Inferno Hood, GXP spoiler, Liquid Metal Wheels,K&N Intake,LED taillights,LED reverse lights, LED interior lights, 180*,605s, Pacesetters :burnout: