Skip to main content
Topic: new pix... finaly (Read 2637 times) previous topic - next topic

new pix... finaly

Reply #15
 that's nice :D
88 Thunderbird LX: 306, Edelbrock Performer heads, Comp 266HR cam, Edelbrock Performer RPM intake, bunch of other stuff.

new pix... finaly

Reply #16
That's bad ass Nate. You definitely should keep your car white. It just looks awesome on these cars when they're all clean. The wheels complement it well.
Hey, how did the dynamat work out? I haven't heard anything about that.

new pix... finaly

Reply #17
I love the look of the rims with that little bit of rake you have going with your stance.  Have you made any progress on getting rid of the pony in the center caps yet?
Foxless :(

new pix... finaly

Reply #18
Looks good nate, what did you do with the front spring situation you had.. I haven't been on the board for a couple of months..
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

new pix... finaly

Reply #19
, that is bad ass. Good going. You are inspiration. Looks good in every sense. I love the stance. The wheels definetly comliment the car.
"Real cars dont power the front wheels, they lift them"
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
1984 Mercury Cougar GS 5.0:cougarsmily: BBK Equal Length Shorties, BBK O/R X-Pipe, Magnaflow Magnapacks, Mustang GT Stainless Tailpipes, 18" Magnaflow Rolled Edge Tips. Turbo Coupe Hood, Mach 1 Chin Spoiler. 17"x9" Cobra R's, Falken Ziex 255/50s, and 245/45s.
1984 Ford Thunderbird 3.8L "Drag Queen"
2009 Dodge Ram 1500 Lone Star Edition 5.7L Hemi 400hp, lex DOD14M Magnaflow retro-fit ler kit

new pix... finaly

Reply #20
Quote from: 88cat
Hey nate your car looks real sweet so what are the specs on your suspesion im gonna be rebuilding my t-bird suspension shortly and love the stance on your car. thanks i appreciate your help

Id like to know too. need to get my 86 to sit like that. Sweet bird though

RIP 1986 Turbocoupe
1988 Mustang GT Show car/weekend racer
1986 Mustang T-top coupe The 2.3T project
1977 F250 400 4wd Fun in the mud
1997 Honda CBR F3 For when i want to make everything else feel slow

new pix... finaly

Reply #21
He posted in the springs thread, I believe it's Suspension Techniques (discontinued) Tbird springs in front, H&R Mustang in the rear with adjustable lower control arms.

Looks awesome!  I love white TCs.
Long time Turboford freak...
84 SVO
88 TC
87 XR4Ti

new pix... finaly

Reply #22
Quote from: jlewis05
He posted in the springs thread, I believe it's Suspension Techniques (discontinued) Tbird springs in front, H&R Mustang in the rear with adjustable lower control arms.

Looks awesome!  I love white TCs.

you are correct sir. but when i called jc whitney i got one of the (i think) 4 sets they had left for the front. their is a chance they still  have some. and rember, i removed all the ac stuff from the front, replaced the manifolds with headers, did some other weight mods. along with redesigned cobra A arms and mustang k member.

new pix... finaly

Reply #23
They sell some suspension techniques lowering spring for mustangs on jegs to lower it 1' how do you think those will work?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
87 T-Bird turbo'd and supercharged and if things call for it juiced. :evilgrin:
88 Turbocoupe t3, 4.10's, Daily driver

new pix... finaly

Reply #24
i used 4 cyl mustang springs on the front of mine and it sits down pretty nicely.. now i just have to get the back down.. or get bigger tires:D

new pix... finaly

Reply #25
Quote from: micronut88306
i used 4 cyl mustang springs on the front of mine and it sits down pretty nicely.. now i just have to get the back down.. or get bigger tires:D

Your gona go around corners on your side.
One 88

new pix... finaly

Reply #26
a 1" drop mustang spring will probley lower your car 1.5"+ better if you have less weight up front, like ac, exhaust manifolds, emmissions ect.

new pix... finaly

Reply #27
hey man you ignoring me? :giggle: What was the outcome with the front springs..? I haven't been on for a couple of months. I remember you telling me the the tire was sitting on the fender looks like its fixed now...
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

new pix... finaly

Reply #28
looks like folks are spruceing up their cars for the summer.i can't wait
to get mines done.with this new job,nows pay everyweek and i am
making 5.50 more an hour.i put that application back in november
just going out one day,and five months later i get the call...:)