Skip to main content
Topic: parting out 87 thundebird turbo coupe (Read 1739 times) previous topic - next topic

parting out 87 thundebird turbo coupe

Reply #16
M.O. sent for the headlights. I think I put a bussiness card in the envolpe. Thanks Greg

SCT Tuned by Me(Greg@SpeedyDyno.com)

E.T. 10.28 @ 136.5 MPH 1/4 mile: List of Mods; 351 EFI, AFR heads,AOD,Rousch 13in frt brakes,11in rear brakes, AirRide Tech air ride system, Sub frame connetors,2400 RPM stall, 3.50,BBK shorties,T62PT Turbos  air to air intercooled, Home built kit.
Car weights 3705lbs without driver:burnout:

Reply #17
Hey man I need the following parts:

-metal bracketry for front of console to attach to dash
-the bracket in the center of the console that attaches to the floor
-the cig. lighter panel at the bottom of the dash where console attaches
-the plastic trim on the steering column
-seat belt buckles if the plastic trim or sheaths (whatever you want to call 'em) are not all cracked up.

I am going to do a five-speed conversion on my car and I'm trying to get everything rounded up.  So far I have a nice console in the right color but I need a few odds and ends to get it together.  I live in Bloomfield, IN so shipping should be cheap enough or maybe I could pick up parts.  Let me know man.
'88 'bird, 10.9:1 306 w/TFS top end, forged rods/pistons, T-5 swap & bunch of other stuff, 1-family owned, had it since ‘98, 5.0tbrd88 on Instagram and YouTube

355 rear

Reply #18
How much for the rear,Are you near michigan city buy chance?
Old Grey Cat to this.88 Cat, 5.0 HO, CW mounts, mass air, CI custom cam, afr165's, Tmoss worked cobra intake, BBK shorty's,off road h pipe, magnaflow ex. T-5,spec stage 2 clutch, 8.8 373 TC trac loc, che ajustables with bullits on the rear. 11" brakes up front. +

Reply #19
i live in mishawaka, IN. 350.00 for the whole rear.  brakes and all!

Reply #20
Hmm how about passenger side seatbelt cover? like below the clip which is next to the lower left side of the seat? and what color is the interior?
1988- 3.8- T-bird- sold 2005 Grand Prix, GTP- COMP.G MODS: Inferno Hood, GXP spoiler, Liquid Metal Wheels,K&N Intake,LED taillights,LED reverse lights, LED interior lights, 180*,605s, Pacesetters :burnout:

Reply #21
I'm interested in the power seat tracks and hardware for both if theyare dual power? If not.. The driver side will do.. and do they work well/no rust?  Price and shipping to 36527?

Reply #22
He must not be wanting to part it out too bad I never heard anything back!
'88 'bird, 10.9:1 306 w/TFS top end, forged rods/pistons, T-5 swap & bunch of other stuff, 1-family owned, had it since ‘98, 5.0tbrd88 on Instagram and YouTube