Skip to main content
Topic: parting out 87 thundebird turbo coupe (Read 1741 times) previous topic - next topic

parting out 87 thundebird turbo coupe

i have an 87 thunderbird turbo coupe with a blowen head gasket.  The body is fair with rust. The interior is in good shape.  I am parting it out.  As of right now i have every thing for this car.  It is complete, marron w/blue interior, and automatic trans Email me with what you might need  fordfanatic67gt500@yahoo.com I live in mishawaka,IN

Reply #1
Location, color(s), trans type would be useful information......
Long live the 4-eyes!  - '83 Tbird Turbo

Reply #2
I need the header panel and front spoiler if in good conditions thanks lmk total shipped to 78521. ALso I need the fender turn light and the trim.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
87 T-Bird turbo'd and supercharged and if things call for it juiced. :evilgrin:
88 Turbocoupe t3, 4.10's, Daily driver

Reply #3
I will have a pic soon but the header panel is in great shape.  No cracks or scratches. $175.00 shiped also what side fender light?

Reply #4
here are some pics:

Reply #5
whats your asking price there? looks nice

Reply #6
got any other pics of the car specificly the lr & rr quarter panel?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
1974 maverick lsx powered turbo car SOLD
1973 maverick Tijuana Taxi Tribute
1957 chevy LSX Turbo project (race car)
Owner of Joe Dirt Fabrication

Reply #7
how much for the 6 front lights? Shipped to 42303 Zip. Thanks Greg

SCT Tuned by Me(Greg@SpeedyDyno.com)

E.T. 10.28 @ 136.5 MPH 1/4 mile: List of Mods; 351 EFI, AFR heads,AOD,Rousch 13in frt brakes,11in rear brakes, AirRide Tech air ride system, Sub frame connetors,2400 RPM stall, 3.50,BBK shorties,T62PT Turbos  air to air intercooled, Home built kit.
Car weights 3705lbs without driver:burnout:

Reply #8
why are you so far away? move to florida, bring the car, and i'll buy the whole interior from you
86 thunderbird elan

86 mustang coupe

Reply #9
here are some more pics

Reply #10
how much for the wiper governor shipped to 48375? thanks.

antonio.
2005 Subaru WRX STi|daily driver

Reply #11
HELLO  HOW MUCH FOR THE HEADLIGHTS AND MARKER LIGHTS???????    See post above for Zip  thanks Greg

SCT Tuned by Me(Greg@SpeedyDyno.com)

E.T. 10.28 @ 136.5 MPH 1/4 mile: List of Mods; 351 EFI, AFR heads,AOD,Rousch 13in frt brakes,11in rear brakes, AirRide Tech air ride system, Sub frame connetors,2400 RPM stall, 3.50,BBK shorties,T62PT Turbos  air to air intercooled, Home built kit.
Car weights 3705lbs without driver:burnout:

Reply #12
Sorry that it took me so long to respond.  I have been real busy with putting my other bird together and working.  $60.00 for all the headlights.  And what wiper govenor are you talking about?

Reply #13
How much for the wiper motor, Power window motors,Power lock motors. It is power right? Can you get me pics if you can get them out also. How much for all that shipped to 55434. My email is loyatly4eva@yahoo.com if you have pics or when you get pics.

Reply #14
Well the wiper motor is broke. It will just stay running even when you shut them off, and it will only go one speed. And the window motors hardly even work.  I wouldn't even want to sell them to anybody because they aren't any good.  sorry!