Skip to main content
Topic: Favorite Movie Quotes (Read 2934 times) previous topic - next topic

Favorite Movie Quotes

Here are mine

The first and most important rule of gun-running is, never get shot with your own merchandise.

Turn the right corner in Sin City, and you can find anything..

When it comes to reassuring a traumatized 19-year-old, I'm about as expert as a palsy victim doing brain surgery with a pipe wrench.

and one more from Lord Of war

Commonly known as AK-47 or Kalashnikov
It's the world's most popular assault rifle.
A weapon of fighters' love
An elegantly simple  pound of algemation of forged steel and plywood
It doesn't break, jam or overheat.
It will shoot whether it is covered in mud or filled with sand
It's so easy. Even a child can use it.
And, they do. The Soviets put the gun on a coin.
Mozambique put it on their flag.
Since the end of the Cold War, the Kalashnikov has become
The Russian people's greatest export
After that comes vodka, caviar, suicidal novelists
One thing is for sure; no one was lining up to buy their cars

Favorite Movie Quotes

Reply #1
Pulp fiction
Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa... stop right there. Eatin' a bitch out, and givin' a bitch a foot massage ain't even the same ****in' thing.
  Vincent: It's not. It's the same ballpark. 
  Jules: Ain't no ****in' ballpark neither. Now look, maybe your method of massage differs from mine, but, you know, touchin' his wife's feet, and stickin' your tongue in her Holiest of Holies, ain't the same ****in' ballpark, it ain't the same league, it ain't even the same ****in' sport. Look, foot massages don't mean shiznit.
  Vincent: Have you ever given a foot massage? 
  Jules: [scoffs] Don't be tellin' me about foot massages. I'm the foot ****in' master. 
  Vincent: Given a lot of 'em? 
  Jules: shiznit yeah. I got my technique down and everything, I don't be ticklin' or nothin'. 
  Vincent: Would you give a guy a foot massage? 
 [Jules gives Vincent a long look, realizing he's been set up
  Jules: **** you. 
  Vincent: You give them a lot? 
  Jules: **** you. 
  Vincent: You know, I'm getting kinda tired. I could use a foot massage myself. 
  Jules: Man, you best back off, I'm gittin' a little pissed here

A few good men
Col. Jessep: You want answers? 
  Kaffee: I think I'm entitled. 
  Col. Jessep: You want answers? 
  Kaffee: I want the truth. 
  Col. Jessep: You can't handle the truth.

Favorite Movie Quotes

Reply #2
From Dazed and Confused

Wooderson: "Let me tell ya what The Melba Toast is packin' here alright.  Got 4.11 posi track outback, 750 double pumper, Edelbrock intake, she's been bored over .30.  11:1 pop-up pistons, turbo-jet 390 horsepower.  Were talking some F'in muscle."

Also from the same movie

Wooderson: "Hey I hope you brought your woodscrews...'cause I'm gonna blow your doors completely off!"

Another good one.

Wooderson: Yeah, well, listen. You ought to ditch the two geeks you're in the car with now and get in with us. But that's alright, we'll worry about that later. I will see you there. All right?

And finally.

Clint: I only came here to do two things, kick some ass and drink some beer.
[glances over his shoulder]
Clint: Looks like we're almost outta beer.
'88 'bird, 10.9:1 306 w/TFS top end, forged rods/pistons, T-5 swap & bunch of other stuff, 1-family owned, had it since ‘98, 5.0tbrd88 on Instagram and YouTube

Favorite Movie Quotes

Reply #3
Dazed and Confused:
That's what I love about these high school girls, man. I get older, they stay the same age.

The Fast and the Furious:
Ask any racer, any real racer. It doesn't matter if you win by an inch or a mile; winning's winning.

Army of Darkness:
Now listen up, you primitive screwheads. See this? This... is my boomstick! The 12-gauge double-barreled Remington. S-Mart's top of the line. You can find this in the sporting goods department. That's right, this sweet baby was made in Grand Rapids, Michigan. Retails for about $109.95. It's got a walnut stock, cobalt blue steel, and a hair trigger. That's right. Shop smart. Shop S-Mart. You *got* that?

Favorite Movie Quotes

Reply #4
waiting:
 "shiznit, if this gonna be that kinda party, I'm gonna stick my dick in the mashed potatoes!"

Not that it's my Fav of all time, just my current favorite... just saw the movie last night.

Favorite Movie Quotes

Reply #5
fast and the furiousyour lucky you didnt blow the welds on your intake manifold.:bs:  and then he ran from the cops and got away?? in a blown up car??:bs: :giggle:

Favorite Movie Quotes

Reply #6
I have one for stupidest quote!

Fast and the Furious:
You almost had me? You never had me - you never had your car... Granny shiftin' not double clutchin' like you should. You're lucky that hundred shot of NOS didn't blow the welds on the intake! You almost had me?

Not to take 84t-birds quote. But the part I like is the "Granny shiftin' not double clutchin' like you should". Does this not make sence to anyone else.

Favorite Movie Quotes

Reply #7
should be powershifting lol,,  i found that movie very funny
1988 ThunderBird Sport
5.0 HO, 11" Mustang brakes, Pony rims
 :america:

Favorite Movie Quotes

Reply #8
that movie was full of stupid quotes. did anyone else cry when they wrecked the charger?

Favorite Movie Quotes

Reply #11
Tyler Durden: Only after disaster can we be resurrected.

Tyler Durden: Man, I see in fight club the strongest and smartest men who've ever lived. I see all this potential, and I see squandering. God  it, an entire generation pumping gas, waiting tables; slaves with white collars. Advertising has us chasing cars and clothes, working jobs we hate so we can buy shiznit we don't need. We're the middle children of history, man. No purpose or place. We have no Great War. No Great Depression. Our Great War's a spiritual war... our Great Depression is our lives. We've all been raised on television to believe that one day we'd all be millionaires, and movie gods, and rock stars. But we won't. And we're slowly learning that fact. And we're very, very pissed off.

Tyler Durden: Its not until you lose everything that you are free to do anything
It's Gumby's fault.

Favorite Movie Quotes

Reply #12
Christmas Story
Ralphie: (as narator: I could feel the christmas noose begining to tighten. Maybe what happend next was enevitable.)

Mom: Ralphie what do you want for Christmas?

Ralphie: (horrified I heard myself blurt it out.) I want an official Red Ryder carbine action 200 shot rangemodel air rifle!!!(ooouuh!!)

Mom: No, you'll shoot your eye out.:nono:

Ralphie: (Oh no it was the classic mother BB gun block. You'll shoot your eye out.  That deadly phrase uttered many times before by hundreds of mothers was not surmountable by any means known to kid-dom.)

or

Tommy Boy

Fat guy in a lil' coat!:D

Favorite Movie Quotes

Reply #13
not from a movie but
homer simpson"shut up brain, or ill poke yo with a cue tip."

Favorite Movie Quotes

Reply #14
Dante Hicks: "Thirty-seven!  My girlfriend's sucked thirty-seven dicks!"

Customer:  "In a row?"