Skip to main content
Topic: Ahh... It's good to have Battlestar Galactica back on again (Read 1716 times) previous topic - next topic

Ahh... It's good to have Battlestar Galactica back on again

Anyone catch the new episode last night?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Reply #1
You NERD! You LOSER! What, finally got torn away from your online games to watch TV for a change?!

Yeah I watched it. BSG ROXX!!! ;)

Reply #2
, I miss those days when I had cable.

....naaaaahhhh :D

Anyways, it's good to know that BSG is still around. Is that pretty much the last of the sci-fi series (set in space) still being produced? Enterprise, Andromeda, Firefly, etc. all went down the pooper (and does anyone remember that show on Fox, Space: Above and Beyond? I was pissed when that got the axe.)
1984 Cougar Convertible
1988 Cougar XR-7

Reply #3
I Don't think i've ever watched a single minute of BSG.

Reply #4
I've tried to watch it but I just can't get into it.  I really liked Enterprise before it got canned.  I haven't found another sci-fi show that I like since then.
-Jim
1987 Cougar LS 5.0

Reply #5
Quote from: jkirchman
I've tried to watch it but I just can't get into it.  I really liked Enterprise before it got canned.  I haven't found another sci-fi show that I like since then.

Half naked supermodels, great looking women, awesome special effects, how can you not get into that?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Reply #6
I was so excited to see Enterprise come on, and so disappointed to see what it became. I quit watching it after the third season started, and didn't care when it got axed.

Then I found Stargate SG1, (after it had been on for 6 seasons!) and became hooked. It's a really fun series. Galactica is a a cool show, but I got behind a few episodes, so I don't want to watch until I get caught up.

Good to see some other SF fans here! May you all Grok your lives  in fullness!:drink:

Reply #7
Space Above and Beyond was AWESOME

I watch SG1, BSG and Firefly on the Sci-Fi channel, esp now that I am home sick with pneumonia... fun stuff!

Reply #8
I Don't think i've ever watched a single minute of BSG.

ditto

if probably seen less than 10 episodes of any startrek manifestation combined. never could get into it.

lol.my wife went too a trekie convention when she was like13 with her friend and her friends dad. she filled out something there cause to this day she still gets trekie shiznit mailed too her. shes 23 now....lol i
:america: 1988 Thunderbird Sport, Former 4.6 DOHC T56 conversion project.

Rest of the country, Welcome to Massachusettes. Enjoy your stay.

Halfbreed... Mango Orange Y2K Mustang GT
FRPP complete 2000 Cobra engine swap, T56 n' junk...
~John~

Reply #9
I need to catch up, yeah I watched it. It was everything that weasle told me it would be LOL.
Duckin' agents like we was trapped in da matrix!

Reply #10
There's nothing worse then how they end each episode.  :(  But the show rocks :)
Willpower is no match for Horsepower.

Reply #11
Nice to see some other BSG fans FINALLY show up around here. Where were you guys around, say, season 1? :p

Reply #12
The wife and I watched it.  We watch it occasionally when we're home of Friday nights and/or remember to watch it.  It's pretty decent once you got past any of the initial oddness when it came back on.

Enterprise was good until it became all nonsense...I don't think I caught any of the last season.
Long live the 4-eyes!  - '83 Tbird Turbo - '85 Marquis LTS - '86 LTD Wagon

Reply #13
season 1... ha!

when I was in HS I remember watching the origional at home on re-reruns, even the series when they were on Earth (although those sucked). I watched some of season 1, I dont watch much tv so I never see a compleate season of anything (except Rescue Me).

Reply #14
Quote from: MDJ1281
season 1... ha!

when I was in HS I remember watching the origional at home on re-reruns,

Heh....I watched the original when it originally aired :giggle:

Space :1999 anyone?  :rollin:
Long live the 4-eyes!  - '83 Tbird Turbo - '85 Marquis LTS - '86 LTD Wagon