Skip to main content
Topic: Ahh... It's good to have Battlestar Galactica back on again (Read 1717 times) previous topic - next topic

Ahh... It's good to have Battlestar Galactica back on again

Reply #15
Quote from: Chuck W
Heh....I watched the original when it originally aired :giggle:

Space :1999 anyone?  :rollin:

Heh, I watched both also!:D  still waiting for space: 1999 on dvd.:tg:
Resident "Idiot".

Formerly TBob5pt0 :shoothead

Quote from: JeremyB;165772
Repairing a lock cylinder that is frozen or sans keys requires a drill, gumption, and a midget on a tricycle.
Quote from: Big_D
Forgot to put on intake hose when starting the car, sucked neighbors cat into intake.

Reply #16
Quote from: Warbird9
  still waiting for space: 1999 on dvd.:tg:

Have it....12 disks worth at least (36 episodes) :flip:
Long live the 4-eyes!  - '83 Tbird Turbo - '85 Marquis LTS - '86 LTD Wagon

Reply #17
I actually love that show, but I always seem to be working when it's on.  Sometimes I'll catch it at a weird time.
-- 05 Mustang GT-Whipplecharged !!
--87 5.0 Trick Flow Heads & Intake - Custom Cam - Many other goodies...3100Lbs...Low12's!

Reply #18
Not to fond of Enterprise or Battle Star. I kinda like Dr. Who. Anybody remember that one? I know I'm probably the biggest nerd here for liking that show. But hey theres one in every crowd...

Reply #19
Quote from: Chuck W
Have it....12 disks worth at least (36 episodes) :flip:

Doh! I hate you!:flip:  lol. Gotta find me those episodes!:giggle:

Quote from: slamedcat
I kinda like Dr. Who. Anybody remember that one?

I'm down with the Tardis(sp)! Havent seen any reruns in a long time, but I watched it back in the day.:evilgrin:
Resident "Idiot".

Formerly TBob5pt0 :shoothead

Quote from: JeremyB;165772
Repairing a lock cylinder that is frozen or sans keys requires a drill, gumption, and a midget on a tricycle.
Quote from: Big_D
Forgot to put on intake hose when starting the car, sucked neighbors cat into intake.

Reply #20
Quote from: Warbird9
Doh! I hate you!:flip:  lol. Gotta find me those episodes!:giggle:

A&E released all the episodes a while back.  I have 36 of the 48 episodes, but can complete my collection with the last two DVDs.  Check ebay or Amazon.com.

Reply #21
I've got a few of the Dr. Who episodes on DVD. I wish I had recorded them back when they were being aired. Of course that would have been on Betamax! I watched Startrek as a kid.

What was the show where the guys drove arouind in turbine cars? Was that Space 1999?

Any Red Dwarf fans? I've got through season VI on DVD. My kids are hooked on it, too. I've never laughed again as hard as I did at the 'transhula' scene.

Jim

Reply #22
Quote from: flylear45

What was the show where the guys drove arouind in turbine cars? Was that Space 1999?

Jim

Nope, that was where the moon gets blasted out of orbit by a huge nuclear explosion on the far side of the mood from the base.  The series is basically the moon now travelling through space......