Skip to main content
Topic: cougar got TOTALED need any parts!!! (Read 2182 times) previous topic - next topic

cougar got TOTALED need any parts!!!

hey everyone i have a 87 cougar xr7. i 80 year old man ran a red light and hit me inthe passanger side door. then i hit a telephone poll. just wandering if anyone needs any parts beside the motor. and if you do want the motor it is for SALE.!
JUST WRITE A POST BACK WITH ANY QUESTIONS. IM LOCATED IN MARYLAND.!

Parting Out A 87 Cougar Xr7

Reply #1
Dude that friggin sucks. I remember seeing you at the old Ames. Your car looked good. Sorry to hear it.

You should go ahead and put down all your motor's specs here and the other stuff so everyone knows what you have.

Reply #2
Sorry to hear it.  Long as you didn't get hurt.

I'd be very interested in the front seats, especially if they are electric.    And other parts as well if its not too totaled....

V6->V8HO 88 LS
5.0L V8 87 XR7

Reply #3
Quote from: wayfastwhitey87
hey everyone i have a 87 cougar xr7. i 80 year old man ran a red light and hit me inthe passanger side door. then i hit a telephone poll. just wandering if anyone needs any parts beside the motor. and if you do want the motor it is for SALE.!
JUST WRITE A POST BACK WITH ANY QUESTIONS. IM LOCATED IN MARYLAND.!

I'm interested in a bunch of stuff. Where is the car?
"lol.. because not too many people care for that style of car"
[size=-2]Click on paw print \/[/size]

Reply #4
Karl, I think he lives in the Bel Air/ Aberdeen area.

Reply #5
what color is the car and interior?

Reply #6
The car is red but I can't remember if the interior is red or grey.

Reply #7
yes the car has all electric options, with a red interior. red exterior just tell me how to post the picks. thanks jason

Reply #8
To post pictures, you can host them at ImageShack at http://www.imageshack.us/
Click browse, then find the picture you want to load and click open.
Click on host and the picture should show up as a thumbnail.
If you click on the thumbnail, it will go to its normal size.
Right click on the picture and go to properties and copy the url link.

Now to post the pictures here, when you reply click on insert image and paste the url into the box that pops up.

Click on OK and your picture will appear in your post.

Reply #9
yay 'nother marylander

we need to get another meet goin one day again...ill have to bring my truck though :( or ride wit shawn.

Reply #10
well i'll deffenatly take your drivers seat if its a sport/tc seat and not broken, like my gf's seat

Reply #11
Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us" alt="" class="bbc_img" />

Reply #12
I got it for you. If you get more loaded and want me to post them for you, pass me the addresses.
, your entire dash shifted. Were you injured at all?

Reply #13
I'll take the shifter and shiftcable with the mounting bracket.Thanks.I left you a private message.
'88 Sport--T-5,MGW shifter,Trick Flow R intake,Ed Curtis cam,Trick Flow heads,Scorpion rockers,75mm Accufab t-body,3G,mini starter,Taurus fan,BBK long tube headers,O/R H-Pipe, Flowamaster Super 44's, deep and deeper Cobra R wheels, Mass Air and 24's,8.8 with 3.73's,140 mph speedo,Mach 1 chin spoiler,SN-95 springs,CHE control arms,aluminum drive shaft and a lot more..

Reply #14
hey ill post some more pics, i have to wit for the insurance company to let me buy the car back and then i let you know when i can get them to you guys and the price.