Skip to main content
Topic: cougar got TOTALED need any parts!!! (Read 2184 times) previous topic - next topic

Parting Out A 87 Cougar Xr7

Reply #15
Thanks a lot.I'm ready to buy those parts from you.
'88 Sport--T-5,MGW shifter,Trick Flow R intake,Ed Curtis cam,Trick Flow heads,Scorpion rockers,75mm Accufab t-body,3G,mini starter,Taurus fan,BBK long tube headers,O/R H-Pipe, Flowamaster Super 44's, deep and deeper Cobra R wheels, Mass Air and 24's,8.8 with 3.73's,140 mph speedo,Mach 1 chin spoiler,SN-95 springs,CHE control arms,aluminum drive shaft and a lot more..

Reply #16
You Maryland guys are crazy! :giggle:

I think between us, no Cougar gets by in Maryland. Let us know if you need any help parting it out! hehehe ;)
1984 Cougar Convertible
1988 Cougar XR-7

Reply #17
Any word on the shifter and cable?Thanks.
'88 Sport--T-5,MGW shifter,Trick Flow R intake,Ed Curtis cam,Trick Flow heads,Scorpion rockers,75mm Accufab t-body,3G,mini starter,Taurus fan,BBK long tube headers,O/R H-Pipe, Flowamaster Super 44's, deep and deeper Cobra R wheels, Mass Air and 24's,8.8 with 3.73's,140 mph speedo,Mach 1 chin spoiler,SN-95 springs,CHE control arms,aluminum drive shaft and a lot more..

Reply #18
how much do you want for the drivers seat if its not broken? and the console lid if its not all cracked up.

Reply #19
Quote from: 4thqtr
You Maryland guys are crazy! :giggle:

I think between us, no Cougar gets by in Maryland. Let us know if you need any help parting it out! hehehe ;)

That's because I see more Fieros than Fox Cougars here.

I see quite a few Fox birds though and a bunch of MN-12 cats and birds.
"lol.. because not too many people care for that style of car"
[size=-2]Click on paw print \/[/size]

Reply #20
This thread should probably go under the "Parts/Cars for Sale" forum and location (city/town) should be confirmed for everyone. (rule #4)
"lol.. because not too many people care for that style of car"
[size=-2]Click on paw print \/[/size]

Reply #21
hey dont worry about it bud.!

Front End

Reply #22
i have the head light they are brand new in perfect condition selling them for 150$. let me know

Reply #23
I AM PARTING OUT MY 87 COUGAR I HAVE BRAND NEW headlight i need to get rid of cat less h pipe, 4 cat h-pipe, stock headers, bbk crome headers, side exhaust lers, all interior has digital dash interior color is red.  let me know
jason

Reply #24
Where are you located ?

What is the interior colour ?

Condition of Body Panels ?

Thank in advance

Reply #25
Id like to have the center console, if it has one.

Reply #26
You've got a message.

Reply #27
Sent you a pm

Reply #28
Yeah, this thing belongs in the For Sale section. And you really should tell people where you're at, if not for any other reason that it could help your chances of selling it or parts of it.

*EDIT* And you really only needed one thread. Merged.
2015 Mustang GT Premium - 5.0, 6-speed, Guard Green - too much awesome for one car

1988 5.0 Thunderbird :birdsmily: SOLD SEPT 11 2010: TC front clip/hood ♣ Body & paint completed Oct 2007 ♣ 3.55 TC rear end and front brakes ♣ TC interior ♣ CHE rear control arms (adjustable lowers) ♣ 2001 Bullitt springs ♣ Energy suspension poly busings ♣ Kenne Brown subframe connectors ♣ CWE engine mounts ♣ Thundercat sequential turn signals ♣ Explorer overhead console (temp/compass display) ♣ 2.25" off-road dual exhaust ♣ T-5 transmission swap completed Jan 2009 ♣

Reply #29
Did the car have keyless entry? If so did it work fine? I need the keypad with the complete harness that plugs into the socket. Let me know.