Skip to main content
Topic: TC parts... (Read 2471 times) previous topic - next topic

TC parts...

abs master cyl. from 87 TC $75 or make offer. various TC parts, spindles, struts clusters, many more. Whatcha need :D
95 Ranger Splash 2.3
88 Tbird Sport :ies::ies:
5.0 SO, stainless shorty headers, w/ Magnaflow lers. KYB struts, KYB shocks. 5lug conversion from sn95 Mustang, subframe connectors, drilled and slotted rotors, 03 Mach 1 wheels. sequential taillights.140 speedo

Re: TC parts...

Reply #1
how about the center brake hose

Reply #2
I'll check. :D
95 Ranger Splash 2.3
5.0 SO, stainless shorty headers, w/ Magnaflow lers. KYB struts, KYB shocks. 5lug conversion from sn95 Mustang, subframe connectors, drilled and slotted rotors, 03 Mach 1 wheels. sequential taillights.140 speedo

Reply #3
I need the brown top injectors if they are in good condition and how much? thanks lmk
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
87 T-Bird turbo'd and supercharged and if things call for it juiced. :evilgrin:
88 Turbocoupe t3, 4.10's, Daily driver

Reply #4
Quote from: 88cat
I need the brown top injectors if they are in good condition and how much? thanks lmk

Hows $40 + shipping sound?

Manson, still looking for the hose. ;)
95 Ranger Splash 2.3

Reply #5
you wouldn't happen to have any rear brake parts left would yah? :D like brackets, calipers, and whatnot. i'm sure you don't, but i had to ask.
2005 Subaru WRX STi|daily driver

Reply #6
i think i still have the bolt on brackets from the turbo coupe if you want those too...i tossed the callipers and rotors....sorry, wasnt thinking. i have the dust sheilds too.
:america: 1988 Thunderbird Sport, Former 4.6 DOHC T56 conversion project.

Rest of the country, Welcome to Massachusettes. Enjoy your stay.

Halfbreed... Mango Orange Y2K Mustang GT
FRPP complete 2000 Cobra engine swap, T56 n' junk...
~John~

Reply #7
vane sensor wiring ?!

Reply #8
center console? pics?
1979 Ford Fairmont
[/B]
5.0L/4R70W/8.8"/5-lug/3" Exhuast

Reply #9
i have the brake partsi have a couple rear ends and lots of parts, are you doing a complete swap? ,  i also have the vane air plug, and i will post a pic of the console i have a couple of them. i also have 3 motors 2 tc t-5 1 v8 t-5 and a 4r70w from a 96 mustang to sell
95 Ranger Splash 2.3

Reply #10
how about that hose :)

Reply #11
Quote from: Manson
how about that hose :)

Sorry, haven't found one yet. :sorry:
95 Ranger Splash 2.3

Reply #12
Quote from: cougarman
I will post a pic of the console i have a couple of them.

I'm interested happen to have a raven colored one?  can paint if you dont

Reply #13
Hey man will you take $40 shipped for the injectors? thanks man lmk.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
87 T-Bird turbo'd and supercharged and if things call for it juiced. :evilgrin:
88 Turbocoupe t3, 4.10's, Daily driver

Reply #14
how much for that v8 t-5. and what year is it out of. is their anything wrong with it?what else do you have for a v8 do you have the bell?
trick flow street heat intake , 24lbs injetors, ported GT-40's (Chip) long tube headers. and a Performance Automatic C4, with a hurst shifter!