Skip to main content
Topic: TC parts... (Read 2472 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: TC parts...

Reply #15
yeah i will take 40 shipped for the injectors, email me. the t-5 is out of an 85 mustang and i was told it was rebuilt when they put a new clutch inand when i got it the clutch doesnt even have rust on it! i would like to get 200- 250 for it obo. i am looking today on the console i might be parting out my t-bird with the 18's that has a complete mint red interior
95 Ranger Splash 2.3
88 Tbird Sport :ies::ies:
5.0 SO, stainless shorty headers, w/ Magnaflow lers. KYB struts, KYB shocks. 5lug conversion from sn95 Mustang, subframe connectors, drilled and slotted rotors, 03 Mach 1 wheels. sequential taillights.140 speedo

Reply #16
How about some rear e-brake cables?
Willpower is no match for Horsepower.

Reply #17
well im not sure on the 85 t-5. was kinda hoping it was out of a fulie car. . i'll get back to ya.
trick flow street heat intake , 24lbs injetors, ported GT-40's (Chip) long tube headers. and a Performance Automatic C4, with a hurst shifter!

Reply #18
Quote from: David
How about some rear e-brake cables?

:sorry:  no good ones.
95 Ranger Splash 2.3
5.0 SO, stainless shorty headers, w/ Magnaflow lers. KYB struts, KYB shocks. 5lug conversion from sn95 Mustang, subframe connectors, drilled and slotted rotors, 03 Mach 1 wheels. sequential taillights.140 speedo

Reply #19
Quote from: 5ohbird
center console? pics?

price? 5 speed? year?
1979 Ford Fairmont
[/B]
5.0L/4R70W/8.8"/5-lug/3" Exhuast

Reply #20
Do you have a good 5 speed shifter boot and trim piece? What about the boot/seal that bolts to the tunnel itself.  Thanks.  Dan

Reply #22
My son is the one selling these parts, so I will get with him and get answers for all. Thanks, Herb :D
95 Ranger Splash 2.3

Reply #23
i take it you need a complete console, i was thinking 20 bucks + shipping. and i have a rear bumper for 35 bucks + shipping. i have the shifter boot and a tunnel seal also 30 bucks + shipping
95 Ranger Splash 2.3

Reply #24
Quote from: cougarman
i take it you need a complete console, i was thinking 20 bucks + shipping.

was this to me?  I need the complete console  if its possible  guy before me didnt unscrew anything if you know what I mean so everything is broke including the arm rest.

Reply #25
Quote from: cougarman
i take it you need a complete console, i was thinking 20 bucks + shipping. and i have a rear bumper for 35 bucks + shipping. i have the shifter boot and a tunnel seal also 30 bucks + shipping

did you ever get pics of the console?
1979 Ford Fairmont
[/B]
5.0L/4R70W/8.8"/5-lug/3" Exhuast

Reply #26
Hello  member; would you happened to have the passebger side mirror, I need it to fit my 1983 aerobird or sset of any mirror's that will fit  please let me know  Barry niizhmkwa  niizhmkwa@sympatico.ca

Reply #27
Any chance you'd have a turbo coupe hood? Or an 8.8 rear axle w/ 3:73 gears? Also, where were you located again?

Reply #28
is there any way that you have taillights for a 1987 tbird turbocoupe even a reg tbird lights would work

Reply #29
What are you thinking for one of the TC T-5's?
Long live the 4-eyes!  - '83 Tbird Turbo - '85 Marquis LTS - '86 LTD Wagon