Skip to main content
Topic: Wanted Parts (Read 579 times) previous topic - next topic

Wanted Parts

Hi guys,
Im looking for the RED door pulls for the interior of my car (86 tbird), the little red plastic pieces that go over the door pull, the black plastic triangles that go over the side view mirror mounting studs, an AC compressor, and a few cans of R12.

Thanks!

Kyle Burrell
1986 Ford Thunderchicken, 5.0 AOD w/ Shift kit,  354,XXX miles. 1-Family owned. Original engine+trans.
8.8 Disc Rear w/ 3.73 Posi. CHE Control Arms. '04 Cobra brakes all around. 2000 Cobra R wheels. Tubular front LCA's. MM Steering Shaft. Unlocked Speedo, Lowering springs, Eibach sway bars front and rear. Ram air intake.

Wanted Parts

Reply #1
I have some red door pulls and 3 of the covers IIRC
I might also have the triangles
Pm if your interested
1987 T-Bird TC: 5-Spd, 5-lug conv., CHE Rear CAs, '04 Cobra wheels and 13" Brakes, Vac Assist conv: '93 Cobra BB/MC & Wilwood PV, Gutted/Knived Intakes, T3 turbo, RFE6 Mani, Stinger 3" Exhaust & Oil Feed, 255HP Walbro, Kirban AFPR, RR Cam, Esslinger Cam gear and Round Tooth Conv., Gillis Boost Valve, Speedway Dual Valve Spring,  K&N, 130a 3g Alt conv., 140mph Speedo
Running Better Than Ever :burnout:

Wanted Parts

Reply #2
I have two of these red door pull covers that are obviously not from the 87-88 Turbo Coupe. Can someone tell me what car they are for? They were in the trunk of a parts car.
X

Wanted Parts

Reply #3
1985,1986 with standard door panel..

Wanted Parts

Reply #4
the smaller one is for the 87-88 tc door panel the has the chrome trim on the door pull/panel. the bigger one is 85-86 tc.  The standard 85-86 door pull screw covers would have a groove in the middle of it
John