Skip to main content
Topic: new member to the litter.... (Read 4739 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: new member to the litter....

Reply #30
Quote from: joefriday
[Mr. Garison]  YOU GO TO HELL!  YOU GO TO HELL AND YOU DIE! [Mr. Garison]  :flip:

Seriously though, Tom if there's such good sheetmetal over there, keep me in mind, I could use some rust free quarters for my bird.  I'll even drive there to get them.  :bowdown:

UHHH I dunno Joe, ran into some HEAVY rust the other day changing out the fuel pump in my nephews '87 Stang...

Reply #31
Ok, repainted my old "purple" turbines gunmetal.  :banana:
95 Ranger Splash 2.3
88 Tbird Sport :ies::ies:
5.0 SO, stainless shorty headers, w/ Magnaflow lers. KYB struts, KYB shocks. 5lug conversion from sn95 Mustang, subframe connectors, drilled and slotted rotors, 03 Mach 1 wheels. sequential taillights.140 speedo

Reply #32
and changed the "woodgrain" dash to colr changing paint, magenta/gold. Much better. :D
95 Ranger Splash 2.3
5.0 SO, stainless shorty headers, w/ Magnaflow lers. KYB struts, KYB shocks. 5lug conversion from sn95 Mustang, subframe connectors, drilled and slotted rotors, 03 Mach 1 wheels. sequential taillights.140 speedo

Reply #33
Comin along nicely! ;)
-- 05 Mustang GT-Whipplecharged !!
--87 5.0 Trick Flow Heads & Intake - Custom Cam - Many other goodies...3100Lbs...Low12's!

Reply #34
Thanks!! :D
95 Ranger Splash 2.3

Reply #35
I think you are doing one hell of a good thing to that cougar. It might not look the greatest. But think about it almost all of the show cars started out as a pile in worse shape than this cougar. I guess some people run there mouth before they ever put the BRAIN in gear. Most of the time these people lack the vision needed to complete even a small job like this cougar. I like what you've done to it so far and will be waiting to see what you will do next.I love that gray over that pruple. I'd rather drive a shiznitty looking bird or cougar than alomst any other newer car out there. I guess you just gotta have what it takes to be a fox body lover. I've got 3 I know all about it I will tell you the red one is for parts only. I broke my back in that one. any how Keep up the work
84 Turbo coupe 2.3T Modded with 88 upper and lower intake, 88 injectors, E6 manifold, T3-4 AR.60 turbo, 31X12X3 FMIC, Homemade MBC , Greddy knock off BPV.
4 eyes see better than 2! 
Da Bird!

FreeBird

Reply #36
Thanks, yes I'm a fox body lover!!  :banana:
95 Ranger Splash 2.3

Reply #37
i love the 4 eyes.

Reply #38
Quote from: cougarman
Yes, I like that color!!  :D

Well if you like the color.. then you should like my 84 5.0. All i need is a new master cylinder and a heater core hose.

I love this car and there is one hell of a story too. If you wanna know go to cardomain. But i love the color and i intend to repaint it the right way. Plus finish it all up.
"Real cars dont power the front wheels, they lift them"
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
1984 Mercury Cougar GS 5.0:cougarsmily: BBK Equal Length Shorties, BBK O/R X-Pipe, Magnaflow Magnapacks, Mustang GT Stainless Tailpipes, 18" Magnaflow Rolled Edge Tips. Turbo Coupe Hood, Mach 1 Chin Spoiler. 17"x9" Cobra R's, Falken Ziex 255/50s, and 245/45s.
1984 Ford Thunderbird 3.8L "Drag Queen"
2009 Dodge Ram 1500 Lone Star Edition 5.7L Hemi 400hp, lex DOD14M Magnaflow retro-fit ler kit

Reply #39
Also love the color change paint.
"Real cars dont power the front wheels, they lift them"
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
1984 Mercury Cougar GS 5.0:cougarsmily: BBK Equal Length Shorties, BBK O/R X-Pipe, Magnaflow Magnapacks, Mustang GT Stainless Tailpipes, 18" Magnaflow Rolled Edge Tips. Turbo Coupe Hood, Mach 1 Chin Spoiler. 17"x9" Cobra R's, Falken Ziex 255/50s, and 245/45s.
1984 Ford Thunderbird 3.8L "Drag Queen"
2009 Dodge Ram 1500 Lone Star Edition 5.7L Hemi 400hp, lex DOD14M Magnaflow retro-fit ler kit