Skip to main content
Topic: Parting out 88 5.0 sport (Read 2487 times) previous topic - next topic

Parting out 88 5.0 sport

CAR IS GONE.........................................................................................................Was for sale in another thread,But now I am parting it out.  red with red interior. Automatic on the floor with bucket seats.Car is complete so all parts are available.Full options except roof and leather. I also have many other parts available for 87-88 turbocoupes.  Pm me for your wants, all prices will be reasonable. Located in the Meadville/Erie,Pa area. Thanks

Parting out 88 5.0 sport

Reply #1
How is the console lid? Do you have the trunk mat? The Sport gauge cluster? How reasonable for those parts? PM me.
'88 Sport--T-5,MGW shifter,Trick Flow R intake,Ed Curtis cam,Trick Flow heads,Scorpion rockers,75mm Accufab t-body,3G,mini starter,Taurus fan,BBK long tube headers,O/R H-Pipe, Flowamaster Super 44's, deep and deeper Cobra R wheels, Mass Air and 24's,8.8 with 3.73's,140 mph speedo,Mach 1 chin spoiler,SN-95 springs,CHE control arms,aluminum drive shaft and a lot more..

Parting out 88 5.0 sport

Reply #2
What condition is the interior?  I'm looking for a few console/dash pieces, PM me
1988 Cougar LS - Cinnabar/Rose Quartz Metallic two tone - 3.8 V6 - Rescue
1988 Cougar LS - Cinnabar/Rose Quartz Metallic two tone - 5.0 V8 - Survivor

Parts

Reply #3
Do you have the little chrome trim pieces that go under the door pull straps? I don't know if these are found in a "Sport" trim bird.
Thanks,
Rick
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
1988 T/C body with a 5.0 transplant. Motor has a Vortech V-2 supercharger, Edlebrock Performer RPM II intake, heads, FRPP F-303 cam, Comp Cams roller rockers, Power Pipe, LMAF, full Mac exhaust, lowered, Koni's, 5 lug conversion, Cobra wheels, 13" Cobra brakes, etc.
SOLD September 2020. Will miss this car after 19 years of building/driving/showing it off. Time for a new chapter in my life.
Dynoed 446 horse/409 torque at the wheels.
2003 Tenth Anniversary Cobra Convertible. 1 of 369 Torch Red made.
2021 Chevrolet 3500 dually, crew cab Duramax.

Parting out 88 5.0 sport

Reply #4
No,they are different. sorry

Parting out 88 5.0 sport

Reply #5
pm s sent back

Parting out 88 5.0 sport

Reply #6
Thanks anyway.
Rick
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
1988 T/C body with a 5.0 transplant. Motor has a Vortech V-2 supercharger, Edlebrock Performer RPM II intake, heads, FRPP F-303 cam, Comp Cams roller rockers, Power Pipe, LMAF, full Mac exhaust, lowered, Koni's, 5 lug conversion, Cobra wheels, 13" Cobra brakes, etc.
SOLD September 2020. Will miss this car after 19 years of building/driving/showing it off. Time for a new chapter in my life.
Dynoed 446 horse/409 torque at the wheels.
2003 Tenth Anniversary Cobra Convertible. 1 of 369 Torch Red made.
2021 Chevrolet 3500 dually, crew cab Duramax.

Parting out 88 5.0 sport

Reply #7
How's the headlights & Tail light covers? & How much

Parting out 88 5.0 sport

Reply #8
Headlights are a 4 out of a 10 in my book, good for a daily driver. $40 + shipping with the adjuster brackets included. Taillights are a 7,right side has a 2 inch crack near right top corner above the last light,nothing broken.and could use a cleaning.$65 for both + shipping.

Parting out 88 5.0 sport

Reply #10
do you mean the fuel rail on the motor?  And the lines from the rail to the tank, Do you mean the plastic lines that go from the hard line to to fuel pump?

Parting out 88 5.0 sport

Reply #12
Both front fenders?  PM sent

Parting out 88 5.0 sport

Reply #13
pm'd you back  thanks

Parting out 88 5.0 sport

Reply #14
No one asked about the comp harness? first dibs if not. if it's available let me know.
Old Grey Cat to this.88 Cat, 5.0 HO, CW mounts, mass air, CI custom cam, afr165's, Tmoss worked cobra intake, BBK shorty's,off road h pipe, magnaflow ex. T-5,spec stage 2 clutch, 8.8 373 TC trac loc, che ajustables with bullits on the rear. 11" brakes up front. +