Skip to main content
Topic: New Here 83 Thunderbird (Read 57080 times) previous topic - next topic

New Here 83 Thunderbird

Reply #60
X
Put new black lug nuts on and put it on the ground, wish it had a motor and tranny in it.

New Here 83 Thunderbird

Reply #61
dang that looks hot
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

New Here 83 Thunderbird

Reply #62
yep, thats going to look killer when done.

love that body kit
83 Thunderbird Heritage - Right Hand Drive
95 Falcon GLi

New Here 83 Thunderbird

Reply #63
A little update, I ordered some motor mounts, I have new motor gasket kit in.  Waiting on my wire harness to get back from http://www.mccullyracingmotors.com/.  PM the guy on here about a A9L, so I am slowly getting there.  I have a line on a T5 from local guy.

New Here 83 Thunderbird

Reply #64
Motor mounts came in today!!!, worked out the deal for the T-5 with everything needed.

New Here 83 Thunderbird

Reply #65
I really like that front bumper also the color do you know the name it looks like a color I've sprayed called hot red

New Here 83 Thunderbird

Reply #66
No I don't, car was painted in like 94 or 96 and set under carport until September of 2012, when I became owner.  I got oil filter and plugs today, getting ready to do the break down of motor and hopfully have motor and trans seating in car soon.

New Here 83 Thunderbird

Reply #67
Hey Jerry, Im in grand bay alabama, (about 1 1/2 hour from p-cola) I have lots of extra T-bird parts, would like to check out your ride, maybe give you some ideas ?

New Here 83 Thunderbird

Reply #68
Pm you 306

New Here 83 Thunderbird

Reply #69
Pull five speed from a 351W ranger today.  I will be using this 5 speed in car.

XX

New Here 83 Thunderbird

Reply #70
Made harness for headlights and fog lights, going to add relays to make all work.
XXX

New Here 83 Thunderbird

Reply #71
A few things I did today!!
XXX

New Here 83 Thunderbird

Reply #72
XX

New Here 83 Thunderbird

Reply #73
Low beams and High beams work, and relays check out ok.
X

X