Skip to main content
Topic: 88TC AND lots of TC parts for sale (Read 3012 times) previous topic - next topic

88TC AND lots of TC parts for sale

Have the following parts for sale as well(everything listed is off and 88 TC):
Red door panels with pull straps...20
TC Fan assemblies...25ea
L/R power seat tracks...25 ea
TC gauge cluster w/white face and blue bulbs...40
Tc gauge cluster...25
E6 with IHI turbo...100
TC door speaker grills(with premium sound tags...5
belt trim both small rear pcs and drivers side rear(front of wheel)...10 for all 3
2 visors(red) lighted.  think they were off a sunroof car, no tears...15ea
raven arm rests...10
TC leather shift , nice shape....15
TC horn button, no broken tabs...20
3rd brake  lite assy(red)...10
system sentry...10
2 ride control computers....15 ea
2 ABS computers...15ea
Drivers side seat belt(male),blue, perfect shape...20  Female side....15
L/R Door lock switches....10
Prices dont include shipping, but make offers as well. 
I am in niceville,florida....32578

Reply #1
--

Reply #2
I'll take the shift  (5 speed).
'88 Sport--T-5,MGW shifter,Trick Flow R intake,Ed Curtis cam,Trick Flow heads,Scorpion rockers,75mm Accufab t-body,3G,mini starter,Taurus fan,BBK long tube headers,O/R H-Pipe, Flowamaster Super 44's, deep and deeper Cobra R wheels, Mass Air and 24's,8.8 with 3.73's,140 mph speedo,Mach 1 chin spoiler,SN-95 springs,CHE control arms,aluminum drive shaft and a lot more..

Reply #3
Can I have a picture of it?
'88 Sport--T-5,MGW shifter,Trick Flow R intake,Ed Curtis cam,Trick Flow heads,Scorpion rockers,75mm Accufab t-body,3G,mini starter,Taurus fan,BBK long tube headers,O/R H-Pipe, Flowamaster Super 44's, deep and deeper Cobra R wheels, Mass Air and 24's,8.8 with 3.73's,140 mph speedo,Mach 1 chin spoiler,SN-95 springs,CHE control arms,aluminum drive shaft and a lot more..

Reply #4
...and what condition are the belt trim pieces in? I'm thinking about adding the TC trim to the car for the red stripe in it if the front and rear bumper strips are easy enough to find.

Reply #5
HORN PAD, Please!

Reply #6
vin its yours...i'll send pics tomorrow(company coming= beer/bbq)
Trim is in real good shape

P Brooks...its yours.  I will send each a PM tomorrow with addy.  I dont have paypal so I normally take a M.O.
Thanx a lot.

Reply #7
The cluster, is it just the stock 85 MPH, or does it go higher?
I'd like pics if you don't mind, at your convenience :)

Thanks a lot!
'84 Mustang
'98 Explorer 5.0
'03 Focus, dropped a valve seat. yay. freakin' split port engines...
'06 Explorer EB 4.6

Reply #8
No hurry, I'm easy to find.

Reply #9
clusters are stock 85mph. will send pics if interested

Reply #10
Paypal account is a breeze to setup.

Reply #11
Is that shift bezel for an auto or manual? If its for a manual, is it in good shape? Mines got some issues!!!

Dang you Vinnie you beat me to the shifter !!!! LOL

Reply #12
Sorry, but I want it.

The shifter panel is for an automatic.

Reply #13
Well dang guess I wait for the one I asked about else where to get back to me.  Ya figured you wanted it, just giving you a hard time!!! Seems like everything I need is usually highly sought after!

Reply #14
If it's a manual do you still have the trans?
-- 05 Mustang GT-Whipplecharged !!
--87 5.0 Trick Flow Heads & Intake - Custom Cam - Many other goodies...3100Lbs...Low12's!