Skip to main content
Topic: 88TC AND lots of TC parts for sale (Read 3011 times) previous topic - next topic

88TC AND lots of TC parts for sale

Reply #15
There's an SN-95 GT Stang (5.0 car) at the local yard. It's still complete and has the 5 speed in it. All you need is the bell housing with it for it to fit due to the difference in the front shaft.. . Send me $850 and I'll go get it and ship it all to you this week.. IF you are interested, I can get the tranny and bellhousing for you.
'88 Sport--T-5,MGW shifter,Trick Flow R intake,Ed Curtis cam,Trick Flow heads,Scorpion rockers,75mm Accufab t-body,3G,mini starter,Taurus fan,BBK long tube headers,O/R H-Pipe, Flowamaster Super 44's, deep and deeper Cobra R wheels, Mass Air and 24's,8.8 with 3.73's,140 mph speedo,Mach 1 chin spoiler,SN-95 springs,CHE control arms,aluminum drive shaft and a lot more..

Reply #16
the car was an auto.  I still have a rebuilt a4ld, but no one wants them.

Reply #17
Is the side trim in good shape?
'88 Sport--T-5,MGW shifter,Trick Flow R intake,Ed Curtis cam,Trick Flow heads,Scorpion rockers,75mm Accufab t-body,3G,mini starter,Taurus fan,BBK long tube headers,O/R H-Pipe, Flowamaster Super 44's, deep and deeper Cobra R wheels, Mass Air and 24's,8.8 with 3.73's,140 mph speedo,Mach 1 chin spoiler,SN-95 springs,CHE control arms,aluminum drive shaft and a lot more..

Reply #18
here are the requested pics....the sides have a couple scuffs.

Reply #19
I gotta back out. I though that the handle was the factory piece. The trim, although I do want o swap it, has a few too many scuffs for me. Sorry, but thanks a lot. I do appreciate your time.

Reply #20
I could use the center lights next to the header if they are for sale.

turbo charged 94 Cobra engine/440cc injectors/megasquirt /5 speed swapped (T5)/maxbox upper intake/70mm PP throttle body/AJE coilovers/2003 Mustang control arms/S.T. sway bars/ES rear control arm bushings/11" brake conversion/manual rack conversion/8.8 TC rear with rear discs and a welded diff/3.73 gears/PLX wideband/199mph speedometer/Aeromotive FPR/CNC hydraulic hand brake/cobra R wheels/....ect.

Reply #21
center lites?  The gauge cluster/

No worries vinny, do you still want the shift .

Reply #22
The triangular lights that sit between the headlights and the header panel are what I'm looking for. I need both.

turbo charged 94 Cobra engine/440cc injectors/megasquirt /5 speed swapped (T5)/maxbox upper intake/70mm PP throttle body/AJE coilovers/2003 Mustang control arms/S.T. sway bars/ES rear control arm bushings/11" brake conversion/manual rack conversion/8.8 TC rear with rear discs and a welded diff/3.73 gears/PLX wideband/199mph speedometer/Aeromotive FPR/CNC hydraulic hand brake/cobra R wheels/....ect.

Reply #23
Too bad you aren't a little further south. I'd like to come up and just see what you've got....

Would be a nice road trip for the cougar but good grief I'd spend an entire day (and probably 2 or 3 tanks of gas) just making the trip up and back! :)
--Steve
[thread=28690]1988 Cougar V6[/thread]
2012 F-150 3.7L
2011 Mustang 3.7L

Reply #24
well sarj,
you can always crash here....have pool and beer! I am sure my wife wouldnt care. LOL

Reply #25
hahah even if your wife didn't care mine certainly will :flame: Unless I can convince her to go with me..... :evilgrin: lol
--Steve
[thread=28690]1988 Cougar V6[/thread]
2012 F-150 3.7L
2011 Mustang 3.7L

Reply #26
Condition of red visors? I'm redoing my interior and have some grays, but good condition lighted reds would be nice. Also, are the lock switches for the TC door panels?
1988 Thunderbird Sport

Reply #27
The visors are like new,but not lit.
Lock switches are for a tc

Reply #28
I am highly interestred in hood and lower grill with the fog lights...I am in Cali...Lets work out a deal??? :)

Reply #29
If you decide to part out the body. Id be 100% interested in buyin the whole front end (Headlight assembly, header pannel and bumper cover) also if you have cutting tools, id buy your rear quarter pannel. are you sellling just the shell by chance?