Skip to main content
Topic: Shadow....UPDATE .. (Read 51685 times) previous topic - next topic

Shadow....UPDATE ..

Reply #240
Sad thing to all of this. He has bought so many parts from me with out an issue. the 83 front clip on his TC, a ihi, hood, and misc years ago. i have gone to his house and helped him, multiple times.
if i would see him outside wirking on his car i rev my engine and see him turn so fast, lol. then i recieve a text... usually us joking about a cessna plane rolling down the street ( my tc).
he knows his stuff, just i dunno why this is happening. i stayed out of this becuase it didnt regard me at all. but it sadens me that this is opposite of what i had seen first hand.
even tho way back when in the past he was kicked off a local forum i was part of for a parts transaction going wrong. i simply thought it was a misunderstanding and was resolved.but that was 7 years ago.
 i hope this does.
 i am sorry vinnie this is happening to you. you are a very valuable contributor to our forums. i love the pictures of the wagon that were posted on FB.
Brian J Larkin
1988 Tbird Turbo Coupe
1989 Cougar XR7
1995  Ranger Splash

Shadow....UPDATE ..

Reply #241
He got suckered into a g match. He screwed somebody out of some money and got called out for it, yet it was us who suckered him.

Yeah, I'll miss him around here...:rolleyes:
2015 Mustang GT Premium - 5.0, 6-speed, Guard Green - too much awesome for one car

1988 5.0 Thunderbird :birdsmily: SOLD SEPT 11 2010: TC front clip/hood ♣ Body & paint completed Oct 2007 ♣ 3.55 TC rear end and front brakes ♣ TC interior ♣ CHE rear control arms (adjustable lowers) ♣ 2001 Bullitt springs ♣ Energy suspension poly busings ♣ Kenne Brown subframe connectors ♣ CWE engine mounts ♣ Thundercat sequential turn signals ♣ Explorer overhead console (temp/compass display) ♣ 2.25" off-road dual exhaust ♣ T-5 transmission swap completed Jan 2009 ♣

Shadow....UPDATE ..

Reply #242
He caused the g match. If he makes things right with Vinnie,and learns a lesson about selling,I would forgive. shiznit happens in life,in today's world 2nd chances are a value.
Old Grey Cat to this.88 Cat, 5.0 HO, CW mounts, mass air, CI custom cam, afr165's, Tmoss worked cobra intake, BBK shorty's,off road h pipe, magnaflow ex. T-5,spec stage 2 clutch, 8.8 373 TC trac loc, che ajustables with bullits on the rear. 11" brakes up front. +

Shadow....UPDATE ..

Reply #243
One other thing. He isn't that far from me, I do have his address and get near there every few weeks.  I promise you all picks of BALL cutting.lol
Old Grey Cat to this.88 Cat, 5.0 HO, CW mounts, mass air, CI custom cam, afr165's, Tmoss worked cobra intake, BBK shorty's,off road h pipe, magnaflow ex. T-5,spec stage 2 clutch, 8.8 373 TC trac loc, che ajustables with bullits on the rear. 11" brakes up front. +

Shadow....UPDATE ..

Reply #244
Ball cutting????  GULP!!!!
William

Shadow....UPDATE ..

Reply #245
Quote from: Kitz Kat;389175
One other thing. He isn't that far from me, I do have his address and get near there every few weeks.  I promise you all picks of BALL cutting.lol

Not a bad idea. Guys like that need not multiply. Please no pics. A sound clip would be nice though.

Shadow....UPDATE ..

Reply #246
Quote from: Chrome;389178
Not a bad idea. Guys like that need not multiply. Please no pics. A sound clip would be nice though.

If I get donations, I'll make a video!

Shadow....UPDATE ..

Reply #247
I don't think violence is okay on this forum, or any type of threat. A freindly visit wouldn't be a bad idea either though.

If you read on sbftech, on the the admins actually offered to ship stuff for shadow if it was an issue doing it on his own. I was asked to drop it, and I will. But I think I did get his attention, and that's all I ment to do.
Quote from: jcassity
I honestly dont think you could exceed the cost of a new car buy installing new *stock* parts everywhere in your coug our tbird. Its just plain impossible. You could revamp the entire drivetrain/engine/suspenstion and still come out ahead.
Hooligans! 
1988 Crown Vic wagon. 120K California car. Wifes grocery getter. (junked)
1987 Ford Thunderbird LX. 5.0. s.o., sn-95 t-5 and an f-150 clutch. Driven daily and going strong.
1986 cougar.
lilsammywasapunkrocker@yahoo.com

Shadow....UPDATE ..

Reply #248
I'm not threatening anybody, I'm not that way. Friendly visit is not out of the question ethier. I'm done talkin  about it.

Shadow....UPDATE ..

Reply #249
Quote from: Haystack;389183
I don't think violence is okay on this forum, or any type of threat. A freindly visit wouldn't be a bad idea either though.

If you read on sbftech, on the the admins actually offered to ship stuff for shadow if it was an issue doing it on his own. I was asked to drop it, and I will. But I think I did get his attention, and that's all I ment to do.

We were just kidding!

Shadow....UPDATE ..

Reply #250
As far as I'm concerned this was his second chance. Unless you mean by his current name. I understand things happen and transactions can go wrong but you don't fix it buy putting all the blame on someone or something else. You man up and take care of it in a timely manner. This is twice on this forum alone he's pulled this. Even if he does finally make good with Vinnie, (like he did me), it's too late. He's taken way to long and still can't admit to doing wrong, (like he did with me also).

Shadow....UPDATE ..

Reply #251
Kitz...I've met you...I def wouldn't want you to show up on my doorstep if I pissed you off... :hick:

I'm glad I'm on your side. ;)
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
***** Project "EVOLUTION" 1987 Cougar LS  & 1985 Cougar Convertible *****
[/COLOR]
5.0 HO 306 roller block, machined GT-40P heads, Wiseco dished forged pistons, Eagle forged floating I-beam connecting rods, Lunati pushrods, ARP bolts, Scorpion aluminum 1.6 rockers, Comp Cams Magnum 266HR, Explorer intake, 65mm TB, MAF Conversion, 19# injectors, Ford Racing stainless P-headers, 2-1/2" cat-less exhaust w/ Flowtech Afterburner lers , SC AOD with 2800 BDR torque converter, 3.73 T-Lok rear, CHE rear control arms, full 2-1/2" frame w/1" jacking rails & seat supports, Rear disk brakes, Turbine wheels, All original interior w/ floor shift upgrade .......
Pretty much every panel on my 87 is new, rebuilt, or re constructed. :D
Join us on Facebook

Shadow....UPDATE ..

Reply #252
We all need to go from this........

To this:

1983 FORD THUNDERBIRD HERITAGE 5.0
2008 SAAB 9-7X AERO 6.0 (LS2) 1 0f 554 Made
2011 FORD FLEX SEL Family Hauler

Shadow....UPDATE ..

Reply #253
Well I guess there's some positive things to take away from this incident - in fact I've learned two things:

1. Never trust a person on a car enthusiast forum that lists 9 cars in his sig, yet is unable to make it out of the house because mom apparently took the only real/running vehicle.
2. Never trust a person on a car enthusiast forum that is "owner, operator, fabricator, painter, etc." of a shop with "thousands of dollars worth of equipment," but insists on doing half-assed, bootleg car work on cinder blocks in his front yard.

Class dismissed :)
1984 Cougar Convertible
1988 Cougar XR-7

Shadow....UPDATE ..

Reply #254
^^^^  Love it...lmao.
95 Ranger Splash 2.3
88 Tbird Sport :ies::ies:
5.0 SO, stainless shorty headers, w/ Magnaflow lers. KYB struts, KYB shocks. 5lug conversion from sn95 Mustang, subframe connectors, drilled and slotted rotors, 03 Mach 1 wheels. sequential taillights.140 speedo