Skip to main content
Topic: Shadow....UPDATE .. (Read 52491 times) previous topic - next topic

Shadow....UPDATE ..

I need you to contact me asap regarding a package of tires and wheels I am waiting for that you said you stated that you shipped yourself quite some time ago after your mother was supposed to, but forgot and left them in the trunk of a car., and stated that the package would be delivered by last weekend. I did my part and made the payment of what you asked me for. I asked for tracking at least twice, and no number has been given. I have been waiting, and took your word as you gave it, but, what was told to me, and what ISN'T happening don't add up. As anyone here on this forum can tell you, I'm very easy to get along with,and generally extremely patient, but, this matter is starting to get on my nerves. I feel that I have given more than enough time to ship them. I know you stated that you went to Florida, but even before that, I had, in my own opinion, given plenty of time. This needs to be handled yesterday. I never have had to go through this on our forum to handle a matter, but I need results that are on the level, honest, and as they were said they were.

I sent the payment to your mother as you said that is who handled your money. I'm eager to hear your side, and what possibly made this deal fall apart, or whatever reason my package can't make it, didn't make it, or won't make it. Again, this needs to be handled asap. I'm not asking for more than I was told I was going to receive. I am hoping this deal doesn't turn out to be a scam.
'88 Sport--T-5,MGW shifter,Trick Flow R intake,Ed Curtis cam,Trick Flow heads,Scorpion rockers,75mm Accufab t-body,3G,mini starter,Taurus fan,BBK long tube headers,O/R H-Pipe, Flowamaster Super 44's, deep and deeper Cobra R wheels, Mass Air and 24's,8.8 with 3.73's,140 mph speedo,Mach 1 chin spoiler,SN-95 springs,CHE control arms,aluminum drive shaft and a lot more..

Shadow....UPDATE ..

Reply #1
After thinking a little more about it, I felt I needed to add this.....I mean no offense or personal attack from this thread. Try to see it from the buyer's view point. Money sent, weeks pass, nothing. Easy to understand, easy to fix. Once this matter is handles appropriately, I'll make sure it is posted for all to know, and we all move on. Thanks.
'88 Sport--T-5,MGW shifter,Trick Flow R intake,Ed Curtis cam,Trick Flow heads,Scorpion rockers,75mm Accufab t-body,3G,mini starter,Taurus fan,BBK long tube headers,O/R H-Pipe, Flowamaster Super 44's, deep and deeper Cobra R wheels, Mass Air and 24's,8.8 with 3.73's,140 mph speedo,Mach 1 chin spoiler,SN-95 springs,CHE control arms,aluminum drive shaft and a lot more..

Shadow....UPDATE ..

Reply #2
all is well.. have ok reception where i am right now, so i was able to get on here.. me and vinnie are in contact over facebook
ShadowMSC.com < < Still Under Construction

R.I.P. 'Zump' 8/29/86 - 11/11/11
3- 87 TC's / 1 really mean 83 Capri RS / 94 Sonoma SAS Project on 37x12.50 TSL Radials / 88 S10 that's LITERALLY cut to pieces / 84 F150 SAS, 351M, 39.5 TSL's / 85 Toyota regular cab, 22R 5spd, 3/4" drop, my little junkyard save/daily driver

Shadow....UPDATE ..

Reply #3
Wow! 2nd time recently for problems like this. I assumed this was like the other one and just a major fumble. I guess we are all overwhelmed with busyness. I myself have been working 55-65 hrs per week. I would hate to promise anyone anything by a certain time right now. Only reason I can keep up with what's going on here is because I work for an internet provider. Checking the forum is a good internet test. I guess u can say this forum is my job! lol

Shadow....UPDATE ..

Reply #4
I can accept a package not showing up right on time, but, it's when weeks go by and still nothing.

Shadow....UPDATE ..

Reply #5
Shadow, did you get the tracking number yet? That can clear up a lot.

Shadow....UPDATE ..

Reply #6
I understand. I don't mean to make excuses for others on the forum. All I know of anyone on the forum is from what they post. If Shadow was a scammer It would really suprise me. He just dosen't seem like the type.

Shadow....UPDATE ..

Reply #7
I can't say he's a scammer. I'm saying this matter could be cleared up REALLY easy, by simply passing along a tracking number as was requested the day he said the package was shipped a couple of weeks ago. I hope that there is an easy fix, and the package arrives tomorrow, and I have to post that it got here. The box will have a shipping date on it, and the tracking number can tell all. Just gotta get the tracking number.

Shadow....UPDATE ..

Reply #8
I just hate to see this here. Especially with frequent posters. I hope this works out for the both of you.

Shadow....UPDATE ..

Reply #9
I don't like it either. This forum probably has the best record of classifieds success of any forum I've seen. But as the buyer, the guy who sent the funds that were asked for, how long should I, or anyone, have to wait to get what you paid for. I can wait a couple of weeks. No issues, but a buyer shouldn't have to chase the seller.

Shadow....UPDATE ..

Reply #10
Sit tight. In a few weeks I can send you my 14s. lol

Shadow....UPDATE ..

Reply #11
This needs to be handled yesterday. I never have had to go through this  on our forum to handle a matter, but I need results that are on the  level, honest, and as they were said they were.

[INDENT]                
I don't like it either. This forum probably has the best record of  classifieds success of any forum I've seen. But as the buyer, the guy  who sent the funds that were asked for, how long should I, or anyone,  have to wait to get what you paid for. I can wait a couple of weeks. No  issues, but a buyer shouldn't have to chase the seller.             
[/INDENT]          

Pretty sure I remember once upon a time you putting several people through similar nonsense. Of course i could be wrong and if i am I apologize.
:america: 1988 Thunderbird Sport, Former 4.6 DOHC T56 conversion project.

Rest of the country, Welcome to Massachusettes. Enjoy your stay.

Halfbreed... Mango Orange Y2K Mustang GT
FRPP complete 2000 Cobra engine swap, T56 n' junk...
~John~

Shadow....UPDATE ..

Reply #12
Quote from: shame302;386577

[INDENT]                [/INDENT]          

Pretty sure I remember once upon a time you putting several people through similar nonsense. Of course i could be wrong and if i am I apologize.
Ouch! No more posts on this thread for me! Now everything on this thread can only be taken as bad.

Shadow....UPDATE ..

Reply #13
Vinnie, i don't know you well, but i do know your reputation here and its stellar.  I know Shadow (Chris) very well, and he is a great guy and will not screw you.  Im sure it is just a misunderstanding....

1983 FORD THUNDERBIRD HERITAGE 5.0
2008 SAAB 9-7X AERO 6.0 (LS2) 1 0f 554 Made
2011 FORD FLEX SEL Family Hauler

Shadow....UPDATE ..

Reply #14
Quote from: shame302;386577
Pretty sure I remember once upon a time you putting several people  through similar nonsense. Of course i could be wrong and if i am I  apologize.

That was years ago, and to my recollection, Vinnie was working with  another guy in selling and shipping parts...from what I remember, the  other guy ended up being the scam in that instance. I'm pretty sure it  was made right or money was refunded.

Now, I'm not taking sides (indeed, I've had a couple of instances where I  didn't get stuff sent out nearly as fast as i should, so thus no  critical comments about that by me..) but I've dealt with Vinnie several  times....he's never been anything less than honest with me.

And the matter I refer to....happened way back...like 2006 or possibly before.

I don't know Shadow all that well, but, have no issues with him. Hopefully it works out and Vinnie gets his wagon wheels ASAP :)
'98 Explorer 5.0
'20 Malibu (I know, Chevy, but, 35MPG. Let's go brandon, eh)