Skip to main content
Topic: Shadow....UPDATE .. (Read 51686 times) previous topic - next topic

Shadow....UPDATE ..

Reply #225
Got home from work tonight, went straight to the garage, got out the wagon, took the little man for a 45 minute walk before the sun went down. Got home and checked the mail..........Yeah, you already knew the end to today's update.
'88 Sport--T-5,MGW shifter,Trick Flow R intake,Ed Curtis cam,Trick Flow heads,Scorpion rockers,75mm Accufab t-body,3G,mini starter,Taurus fan,BBK long tube headers,O/R H-Pipe, Flowamaster Super 44's, deep and deeper Cobra R wheels, Mass Air and 24's,8.8 with 3.73's,140 mph speedo,Mach 1 chin spoiler,SN-95 springs,CHE control arms,aluminum drive shaft and a lot more..

Shadow....UPDATE ..

Reply #226
And guarenteed if you could ask him whats up, he'd tell you it's someone elses faut. Because as we all know, it's never his fault!

Shadow....UPDATE ..

Reply #227
None of my business Vinnie did he get a lot of money from You ? Just curious. No need for a figure. Just curious if it was a lot of money and just that one transaction. Thank You
I spend money I don't have, To build  cars I don't need, To impress people I don't know

HAVE YOU DRIVEN A FORD LATELY!!

Shadow....UPDATE ..

Reply #228
For you vinnie.

http://sbftech.com/index.php/topic,28417.120.html
Quote from: jcassity
I honestly dont think you could exceed the cost of a new car buy installing new *stock* parts everywhere in your coug our tbird. Its just plain impossible. You could revamp the entire drivetrain/engine/suspenstion and still come out ahead.
Hooligans! 
1988 Crown Vic wagon. 120K California car. Wifes grocery getter. (junked)
1987 Ford Thunderbird LX. 5.0. s.o., sn-95 t-5 and an f-150 clutch. Driven daily and going strong.
1986 cougar.
lilsammywasapunkrocker@yahoo.com

Shadow....UPDATE ..

Reply #230
Pm from shadow.

i've had my net back since tuesday, which is obvious by my logging in here and my posting on NATO.. all i needed to get in contact with vinnie for, was his address. now, what no one but me knows, is why vinnie hasn't received his refund yet.. you can go blurt it to the masses or keep it as a surprise, for when it arrives on vinnie's door step.. he'll be getting a box, not an envelope, which he should have gotten friday.. inside is his refund, minus shipping (which is $52) and other things, to make things square.. said 'things' cost me out of my pocket to make good on the deal.. not saying what, because realistically, it's no one else's business

as for deleting people from the forum on facebook.. i believe herb added me BECAUSE of the issue.. deleted graham by accident to tell the truth (i have no problem with graham, we've talked on numerous occasions on FB). i left the group, because i got suckered into competing in a g match (again).. so i took the high road, deleted my comments and left

herb and graham are the only 1's i deleted, i was and am not friends with anyone else from the forum, except david (MY83T)

so, end result, vinnie didn't get screwed. but he has to wait until his package arrives

My answer will be what about all the others. Just to see what je says.
I honestly dont think you could exceed the cost of a new car buy installing new *stock* parts everywhere in your coug our tbird. Its just plain impossible. You could revamp the entire drivetrain/engine/suspenstion and still come out ahead.
Hooligans! 
1987 Ford Thunderbird LX. 5.0. s.o., sn-95 t-5 and an f-150 clutch. Driven daily and going strong.
1986 cougar.

Shadow....UPDATE ..

Reply #232
I'm kinda fond of vinnie. He has proven himself to me.

Itsonefastcat or whatever his username is on here, is the admin for classifieds on sbftech. I doubt it would take much to get him banned from selling there too.
Hooligans! 
1986 cougar.

Shadow....UPDATE ..

Reply #233
From the sound of it he is done here, and has sent something to Vinnie to help make up for the trouble. We shall wait and see though....... His word is about as solid as Play-doe.

Shadow....UPDATE ..

Reply #234
Quote from: Chrome;389139
We shall wait and see though....... His word is about as solid as Play-doe.

That's my thought as well.
If you paint a turd a shiny color, it's still only a pretty piece of shiznit.
Vinnie, if he sends a package, be careful in opening it...hard to say what a PoS like him will do. :(
'84 Mustang
'98 Explorer 5.0
'03 Focus, dropped a valve seat. yay. freakin' split port engines...
'06 Explorer EB 4.6

Shadow....UPDATE ..

Reply #235
I have to second that emotion....WOW !!!

I love you guys. ..............In a brotherly way, not that lonely prisoner kind of way.
'88 Sport--T-5,MGW shifter,Trick Flow R intake,Ed Curtis cam,Trick Flow heads,Scorpion rockers,75mm Accufab t-body,3G,mini starter,Taurus fan,BBK long tube headers,O/R H-Pipe, Flowamaster Super 44's, deep and deeper Cobra R wheels, Mass Air and 24's,8.8 with 3.73's,140 mph speedo,Mach 1 chin spoiler,SN-95 springs,CHE control arms,aluminum drive shaft and a lot more..

Shadow....UPDATE ..

Reply #236
Tom, he took $50.00 from me. I stated before, it wasn't the amount of money, it was/is the fact that he misleads people and that can't be happening.

Shadow....UPDATE ..

Reply #237
Quote from: vinnietbird;389148
I have to second that emotion....WOW !!!

I love you guys. ..............In a brotherly way, not that lonely prisoner kind of way.

We gotta stand together..it's only us against the rest of the world..lol
'84 Mustang
'98 Explorer 5.0
'03 Focus, dropped a valve seat. yay. freakin' split port engines...
'06 Explorer EB 4.6

Shadow....UPDATE ..

Reply #238
Stacks that is CRAZY. This dude gets around. Man i have had my differences with issues on this site but to SCREW someone out of cash that is over the line. Seems like it is a habit with this guy and is dun on many other sites. Thats why i dont like to sell stuff on line. If he has Vinny"s check he should not deposit it or if Vinnie used PAY PAL ETC i think he can complain to them. I dont know the method of payment and i dont know how pay pal works. Never used it. This whole thing stinks. Arguing about cars is a given and can get HOT. But a scam is DISGRACEFUL AND BEYOND THE SCOPE OF HONESTY. I feel for Vinny and if i can help you with something VINNIE just ask. I am still looking for those items we discussed. When i track some down they are yours. Still working on it.
I spend money I don't have, To build  cars I don't need, To impress people I don't know

Shadow....UPDATE ..

Reply #239
Quote from: vinnietbird;389149
Tom, he took $50.00 from me. I stated before, it wasn't the amount of money, it was/is the fact that he misleads people and that can't be happening.

I know that is the bottom line. That is despicable at best. This guy is a ZERO. Hay 50 bucks is 50 bucks period. Does he communicate with you at all?? Or has he dropped off the planet. Hay Vinnie if you need anything just ask. If i have it it is YOURS.