Skip to main content
Topic: Tester soon to be. Alot of parts! (Read 1055 times) previous topic - next topic

Tester soon to be. Alot of parts!

My buddy blew his motor so im going to part it out.
big valve ported head with boport roller assembly and stage 1.5 cam
stinger front mount kit with greddy front mount
Aeromotive fuel pressure regulator
stinger short throw
If you can think of something you need, let me know!
1987 turbo coupe 5speed: Boport stage 3 head/2.5 cam , Precision stage 3 50trim .63 turbo, Tial 38mm wastegate, Jangus gutted/ported intake manifolds, 60mm tb, Jangus open dumptube, Jangus 3" elbow, Perrin boost controller,Esslinger adjustable cam pulley, Esslinger small crank pulley, stinger FMI, RFL BOV, Spec stage 3 clutch, B&M short throw, 140 speedo, Walbo 255lph, BBK fpr, 3G alternator, ARP studs.  Be faster... :poke:

Reply #1
What does he want for the front mount and fuel regulator?

Reply #2
do you want the whole kit or just the front mount?
1987 turbo coupe 5speed: Boport stage 3 head/2.5 cam , Precision stage 3 50trim .63 turbo, Tial 38mm wastegate, Jangus gutted/ported intake manifolds, 60mm tb, Jangus open dumptube, Jangus 3" elbow, Perrin boost controller,Esslinger adjustable cam pulley, Esslinger small crank pulley, stinger FMI, RFL BOV, Spec stage 3 clutch, B&M short throw, 140 speedo, Walbo 255lph, BBK fpr, 3G alternator, ARP studs.  Be faster... :poke:

Reply #3
interested in the FPR, short throw and boport (if he's willing to part the head)
ShadowMSC.com < < Still Under Construction

R.I.P. 'Zump' 8/29/86 - 11/11/11
3- 87 TC's / 1 really mean 83 Capri RS / 94 Sonoma SAS Project on 37x12.50 TSL Radials / 88 S10 that's LITERALLY cut to pieces / 84 F150 SAS, 351M, 39.5 TSL's / 85 Toyota regular cab, 22R 5spd, 3/4" drop, my little junkyard save/daily driver

Reply #4
$120 shipped for both

Reply #5
How much for the whole head? I'm also interested in the whole front mount kit.

Reply #6
Shadow, I'll do $400 for the bo stuff

Reply #7
i'll sell the head for $600 plus shipping. It had $450 worth of porting/work done to it and $600 valve train.

Reply #8
The heads setup is only a year old with less than 4K miles. So the head is still pretty much new.

Reply #9
It also has ARP studs i'll throw in for free.

Reply #10
Quote from: SR71blackbird;383511
Shadow, I'll do $400 for the bo stuff

whoa.. i'm only interested in the cam, not everything
ShadowMSC.com < < Still Under Construction

R.I.P. 'Zump' 8/29/86 - 11/11/11
3- 87 TC's / 1 really mean 83 Capri RS / 94 Sonoma SAS Project on 37x12.50 TSL Radials / 88 S10 that's LITERALLY cut to pieces / 84 F150 SAS, 351M, 39.5 TSL's / 85 Toyota regular cab, 22R 5spd, 3/4" drop, my little junkyard save/daily driver

Reply #11
Whys the price on the full front mount set up?

Reply #12
Oh um im not sure Shadow. I'll get back to you on that one

Reply #13
I'll sell the front mount assembly for $250 plus shipping.

Reply #14
Bumpers!!!!