Skip to main content
Topic: Tester soon to be. Alot of parts! (Read 1151 times) previous topic - next topic

Tester soon to be. Alot of parts!

Reply #15
So 250 + shipping. And that's for ic and all tubing and hardware to put it in my car? How much would shipping to 66205 be?

Reply #16
Yes that is correct. You'll get everything you need to bolt it up and work.I'll get back to you on shipping. I have to run over to UPS to find out for ya.
1987 turbo coupe 5speed: Boport stage 3 head/2.5 cam , Precision stage 3 50trim .63 turbo, Tial 38mm wastegate, Jangus gutted/ported intake manifolds, 60mm tb, Jangus open dumptube, Jangus 3" elbow, Perrin boost controller,Esslinger adjustable cam pulley, Esslinger small crank pulley, stinger FMI, RFL BOV, Spec stage 3 clutch, B&M short throw, 140 speedo, Walbo 255lph, BBK fpr, 3G alternator, ARP studs.  Be faster... :poke:

Reply #17
Quote from: SR71blackbird;383586
Oh um im not sure Shadow. I'll get back to you on that one

:poke:

and UPS has a shipping calculator on their site.. lol
ShadowMSC.com < < Still Under Construction

R.I.P. 'Zump' 8/29/86 - 11/11/11
3- 87 TC's / 1 really mean 83 Capri RS / 94 Sonoma SAS Project on 37x12.50 TSL Radials / 88 S10 that's LITERALLY cut to pieces / 84 F150 SAS, 351M, 39.5 TSL's / 85 Toyota regular cab, 22R 5spd, 3/4" drop, my little junkyard save/daily driver

Reply #18
Are you located in the Puyallup located in Washington?

When you said he blew his engine, what did he actually blow? I'm nervously interested in the head......
...and there was light!

Reply #19
That is right.
The shop that checked his car out said he dropped a piston. I'll take the head off and take to a machine shop to get it cleaned up and get it checked for cracks for you.
1987 turbo coupe 5speed: Boport stage 3 head/2.5 cam , Precision stage 3 50trim .63 turbo, Tial 38mm wastegate, Jangus gutted/ported intake manifolds, 60mm tb, Jangus open dumptube, Jangus 3" elbow, Perrin boost controller,Esslinger adjustable cam pulley, Esslinger small crank pulley, stinger FMI, RFL BOV, Spec stage 3 clutch, B&M short throw, 140 speedo, Walbo 255lph, BBK fpr, 3G alternator, ARP studs.  Be faster... :poke:

Reply #20
Quote from: SR71blackbird;383769
I'll take the head off and take to a machine shop to get it cleaned up and get it checked for cracks for you.

I'm still debating whether I actually  need it! :D
...and there was light!

Reply #21
Hahaha everybody can use more horsepower!! :mullet: