Skip to main content
Topic: Tom Renzo (Read 3651 times) previous topic - next topic

Tom Renzo

Reply #15
just remember... if people call you things behind your back, they aren't really your friends, or worth the trouble to worry about... I'm sure people talk about me behind my back too... but I don't care. the last person who acted like that to me on FB.. I told them right out in a post. "Listen here Zippy, If you have a problem with me....... Un-friend me"

They did
that's all I have to say bout that.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
***** Project "EVOLUTION" 1987 Cougar LS  & 1985 Cougar Convertible *****
[/COLOR]
5.0 HO 306 roller block, machined GT-40P heads, Wiseco dished forged pistons, Eagle forged floating I-beam connecting rods, Lunati pushrods, ARP bolts, Scorpion aluminum 1.6 rockers, Comp Cams Magnum 266HR, Explorer intake, 65mm TB, MAF Conversion, 19# injectors, Ford Racing stainless P-headers, 2-1/2" cat-less exhaust w/ Flowtech Afterburner lers , SC AOD with 2800 BDR torque converter, 3.73 T-Lok rear, CHE rear control arms, full 2-1/2" frame w/1" jacking rails & seat supports, Rear disk brakes, Turbine wheels, All original interior w/ floor shift upgrade .......
Pretty much every panel on my 87 is new, rebuilt, or re constructed. :D
Join us on Facebook

Tom Renzo

Reply #16
Quote from: Thunder Chicken;383334
If it makes you feel any better, I'm a bitch too :D

I............I.........I had no idea...................Wow. Now I can't help but wonder how many more there may possibly be lurking around here. I feel like the walls are closing in.
'88 Sport--T-5,MGW shifter,Trick Flow R intake,Ed Curtis cam,Trick Flow heads,Scorpion rockers,75mm Accufab t-body,3G,mini starter,Taurus fan,BBK long tube headers,O/R H-Pipe, Flowamaster Super 44's, deep and deeper Cobra R wheels, Mass Air and 24's,8.8 with 3.73's,140 mph speedo,Mach 1 chin spoiler,SN-95 springs,CHE control arms,aluminum drive shaft and a lot more..

Tom Renzo

Reply #17
Yes Tom I seen that post also, was quite surprised about it. I have no problem with you, I think it is an asset to have someone with your experience on the board. I asked about the post but got no response??!! I think we are all "bitches" sometimes...lol.
95 Ranger Splash 2.3
88 Tbird Sport :ies::ies:
5.0 SO, stainless shorty headers, w/ Magnaflow lers. KYB struts, KYB shocks. 5lug conversion from sn95 Mustang, subframe connectors, drilled and slotted rotors, 03 Mach 1 wheels. sequential taillights.140 speedo

Tom Renzo

Reply #18
Just ignore it and move on.  Who cares.
'88 'bird, 10.9:1 306 w/TFS top end, forged rods/pistons, T-5 swap & bunch of other stuff, 1-family owned, had it since ‘98, 5.0tbrd88 on Instagram and YouTube

Tom Renzo

Reply #19
Quote from: 50tbrd88;383365
Just ignore it and move on.  Who cares.

This.
Long live the 4-eyes!  - '83 Tbird Turbo - '85 Marquis LTS - '86 LTD Wagon

Tom Renzo

Reply #20
Facebook only becomes drama if you let it.

But...sometimes I use it to air a thought...although I'd never call someone out in such a manner as that.

I'd not give it a second thought Tom....after all, they were making cars long before facebook ;)
'98 Explorer 5.0
'20 Malibu (I know, Chevy, but, 35MPG. Let's go brandon, eh)

Tom Renzo

Reply #21
You should see some of the facebook bullying that goes on in high schools. My sister was caught up in some dram a few months ago. I couldnt believe what kids were saying. I ended up intervening. The attacks stopped, but i felt really bad for humiliating someone that way. Its really bad with girls. They are mind ninjas, after all. :)

turbo charged 94 Cobra engine/440cc injectors/megasquirt /5 speed swapped (T5)/maxbox upper intake/70mm PP throttle body/AJE coilovers/2003 Mustang control arms/S.T. sway bars/ES rear control arm bushings/11" brake conversion/manual rack conversion/8.8 TC rear with rear discs and a welded diff/3.73 gears/PLX wideband/199mph speedometer/Aeromotive FPR/CNC hydraulic hand brake/cobra R wheels/....ect.

Tom Renzo

Reply #22
Quote from: 5.0 bird;383327
Lol @ Facebook drama.

X

Tom Renzo

Reply #23
Tom, sometimes you have to put a positive spin on things.  I personally would be rather called a bitch on face book that by someone in the next cell! LOL

...as far as the guys that started this , they can go :nannerbang:

( I used the smileys that are listed here so I HOPE I'm still within the rules of etiquette...if not feel free to remove this post :D )
84 COUGAR/90 HO, 1.7RRs, performer RPM,700DP, equal length shorties, stainless EXH ,T-5,Hurst pro-billet, KC clutch, 8.8/ 4.10s, line-lok, bla ,bla, bla.
71 COMET/289,351w heads, 12.5 TRWs, 750DP, Liberty TL, 9"/6.00s, 11.9x @112 , bla,bla,bla.

Never shoot your mouth off, unless your brain is loaded! ....I may get older, but I'll never grow up!....If you're not laughing, you're not living!  :laughing:

Tom Renzo

Reply #24
Are you trying to say those people can go make mad banana love?
'88 Sport--T-5,MGW shifter,Trick Flow R intake,Ed Curtis cam,Trick Flow heads,Scorpion rockers,75mm Accufab t-body,3G,mini starter,Taurus fan,BBK long tube headers,O/R H-Pipe, Flowamaster Super 44's, deep and deeper Cobra R wheels, Mass Air and 24's,8.8 with 3.73's,140 mph speedo,Mach 1 chin spoiler,SN-95 springs,CHE control arms,aluminum drive shaft and a lot more..

Tom Renzo

Reply #25
Quote from: vinnietbird;383399

Ya, that's the polite way of saying it.  LOL
84 COUGAR/90 HO, 1.7RRs, performer RPM,700DP, equal length shorties, stainless EXH ,T-5,Hurst pro-billet, KC clutch, 8.8/ 4.10s, line-lok, bla ,bla, bla.
71 COMET/289,351w heads, 12.5 TRWs, 750DP, Liberty TL, 9"/6.00s, 11.9x @112 , bla,bla,bla.

Never shoot your mouth off, unless your brain is loaded! ....I may get older, but I'll never grow up!....If you're not laughing, you're not living!  :laughing:

Tom Renzo

Reply #26
Quote from: vinnietbird;383399

Some might say that would be a pealing.

Tom Renzo

Reply #27
some people would bitch even if they were hung with a new rope, social networks typically are not for type A personalities anyway...that should be in the terms and conditions.

Tom Renzo

Reply #28
Quote from: jcassity;383426
some people would bitch even if they were hung with a new rope, social networks typically are not for type A personalities anyway...that should be in the terms and conditions.

Compared to a Mustang forum I stumbled across today before work, facebook is pretty tame. At least..mine is.
I've also got a habit of deleting or otherwise hiding the drama-mongers...there's a couple more popped up that I need to go stamp out.
If i want to watch Jerry Springer, I'll download a few episodes...I don't wish to see the  on my FB wall.
'98 Explorer 5.0
'20 Malibu (I know, Chevy, but, 35MPG. Let's go brandon, eh)

Tom Renzo

Reply #29
Well again thanks Guys you made me feel much better. But i am going to watch how i post things. No more it is my way or the high way stuff. Everyone had different ways of doing things and that is a fact. So in a way i actually learned a little humility and i think that is good. I also learned that you guys are OK in my book and i respect that very much. Now FACE BOOK. My wife of  39 Years St Patrick's day  laid the law down about FACE BOOK. STAY OFF IT OR ELSE ZIPPY. My wife is the BOSS.

Love that ZIPPY made my day. Have not heard that in years. Made me laugh Thanks

Priceless come back!!
Tom, sometimes you have to put a positive spin on things. I personally would be rather called a bitch on face book that by someone in the next cell! LOL

Cougar man thanks for the kind words. And that applies to all of you. That post on FB really took me back. But you guys made me feel GREAT yesterday. And i had to change a CRANK SENSOR on a Detroit MB 900. The worst job in the world. I did it with a smile thinking how you guys cheered me up. I was thinking about your posts and giggling to my self while changing it.  One of my younger guys mentioned that i changed the sensor with a smile on. He asked me why so happy RENZO.  I said JOSEPH some guys this  morning made me feel great. His reply was Great because i did not want to change that dam  sensor. ( TRUE STORY) Have a great day guys.
I spend money I don't have, To build  cars I don't need, To impress people I don't know

HAVE YOU DRIVEN A FORD LATELY!!