Skip to main content
Topic: Tom Renzo (Read 3652 times) previous topic - next topic

Tom Renzo

Reply #30
Quote from: vinnietbird;383399
Are you trying to say those people can go make mad banana love?

bananna ........ split.
Mike

Tom Renzo

Reply #31
Humility. That's the word. Doesn't matter what we've done before, or will do. Everyone is worm food in the end. :)
'98 Explorer 5.0
'20 Malibu (I know, Chevy, but, 35MPG. Let's go brandon, eh)

Tom Renzo

Reply #32
Tom, keep doing what you've been doing. When everyone else is smart enough they'll come around.
Quote from: jcassity
I honestly dont think you could exceed the cost of a new car buy installing new *stock* parts everywhere in your coug our tbird. Its just plain impossible. You could revamp the entire drivetrain/engine/suspenstion and still come out ahead.
Hooligans! 
1988 Crown Vic wagon. 120K California car. Wifes grocery getter. (junked)
1987 Ford Thunderbird LX. 5.0. s.o., sn-95 t-5 and an f-150 clutch. Driven daily and going strong.
1986 cougar.
lilsammywasapunkrocker@yahoo.com

Tom Renzo

Reply #33
The thing to remember is these people have not really met you. This makes their opinion baseless. Yes, your posts seem to come on a little strong, but that is the reason you have got in so well with some long time members at this site. Every post you make gets a responce, good or bad. Some of my posts are ignored.

Tom Renzo

Reply #34
Chrome that is my point. I used to think that way and it is wrong. Everyone has good ideas and should be listened to. I learned that recently. I have learned a lot from this site and freely admit it. I have also posted things that were wrong. So that is what things are about Individual preferences and ideas. Example people collect EDSEL'S They are actually great cars but they are UGLY to me. But to some they are the CATS BUTT.
I spend money I don't have, To build  cars I don't need, To impress people I don't know

HAVE YOU DRIVEN A FORD LATELY!!

Tom Renzo

Reply #35
this tom renzo guy, he's a real butthead! lol just kidding.. but with these social networking sites, such as FB/myspace/etc, the a-holes really shine.. they talk down on your stuff because they're jealous, that's all.. so don't let their bunched panties ruffle your feathers
ShadowMSC.com < < Still Under Construction

R.I.P. 'Zump' 8/29/86 - 11/11/11
3- 87 TC's / 1 really mean 83 Capri RS / 94 Sonoma SAS Project on 37x12.50 TSL Radials / 88 S10 that's LITERALLY cut to pieces / 84 F150 SAS, 351M, 39.5 TSL's / 85 Toyota regular cab, 22R 5spd, 3/4" drop, my little junkyard save/daily driver

Tom Renzo

Reply #36
Tom I am a little unsure about which way of thinking is wrong. Kind of proves what I was saying. We can't hear the tone in your voice or the expressions on your face. We are just getting a small sample of you. Automotive opinions are simple. You either like what you see or you don't. To each his own. Opinions of people are a little different. Must get to know the true u to make a good opinion. Be yourself, just be mindful of peoples differences. I was just saying that u must be doing something right here. Just look at what Vinnie had to say about u. Don't know what he thinks of me.... Probably thinks I'm a wierdo because of how I am so obsessed with his Sport....Than again, he is obsessed with it too. Lol Just remember, you can't make everyone like you no matter how hard you try. By the way, Edsels are one of the best cars ever built, but I agree they are just UGLY!

Tom Renzo

Reply #37
Well, we're all different, but yet we're all here because we have a certain odd fascination with a certain car(s) that 75% of the world have no clue about.

There's gonna be some bitching occasionally...yeah, I'm not above it myself. Tom Renzo ruffled my feathers a little when he first started posting here....but I got over it. He DOES have some neat info...if he seems a little bone-headed....well, we car guys sometimes get that way..

Some of us don't like the LS engines. That's fine.
Some of us don't like 5.0 Fords.
Some don't like the 2.3, or 3.8 or...

Personally, I don't have much fondness for throttle body injected SBC engines (305/350 in my case) but I'd love to have a Vortec 350, never mind an LS2 in my blue K1500 truck.

Oh, before I forget...a lifelong Chevy fanboy who I've worked with for years bought an '84 Caprice the other day....tells me it has a 267 ci V8...because that's what stamped on the front of the block. I laughed hard...then told him the same thing was cast into the block on my '94 Caprice with the 4.3 L99 V8....his jaw hit the floor. Guess he didn't read the book on that one...

Told him to look at the driver's side head on the back, with a mirror, and that will tell what size it is...usually.

He's also the guy who ripped the TPI induction from his IROC-Z car and replaced with a f*cking Holley.
Because plugging a scanner in is so hard.

Anyway...yeah, I'm babbling again. I'm drunk, it's weekend. Y'all have a good one. Cheers Tom. Y'all are alright.
'98 Explorer 5.0
'20 Malibu (I know, Chevy, but, 35MPG. Let's go brandon, eh)

Tom Renzo

Reply #38
havent had much chance to cross you wrong tom, cant speak to that but i can say that you seem very well diverse, its good to be like that but not around specialty knowledge base.  i can chase down car issues all day long as long as its a bird/coug.

Got a call the other day from a guy who heard i could trouble shoot to component level and asked if i would take a look at his oldsmobile (((BODY CONTROL MODULE!!!!!!!!!!

I said ~body what?  YUP there is one and it controls the body. 
but im sure someone like you was well aware of that long ago.  I dont do wrenching for a livin , you do so that helps us out here, lots of other wrenches doing it for a living here to but you pipe up alot with a good bit of information.

Tom Renzo

Reply #39
LOL the BCM controls functions such as tail lights, head lights, dash lights, power windows/locks, radio, etc etc.. dumbest thing on earth and SUPER shotty.. they're pr0ne to constant failure
ShadowMSC.com < < Still Under Construction

R.I.P. 'Zump' 8/29/86 - 11/11/11
3- 87 TC's / 1 really mean 83 Capri RS / 94 Sonoma SAS Project on 37x12.50 TSL Radials / 88 S10 that's LITERALLY cut to pieces / 84 F150 SAS, 351M, 39.5 TSL's / 85 Toyota regular cab, 22R 5spd, 3/4" drop, my little junkyard save/daily driver