Skip to main content
Topic: me and my friend having a little fun tonight (Read 3488 times) previous topic - next topic

me and my friend having a little fun tonight

Reply #30
i agree.. especially since the wrong guy is being ganged up on for street racing.. lol
ShadowMSC.com < < Still Under Construction

R.I.P. 'Zump' 8/29/86 - 11/11/11
3- 87 TC's / 1 really mean 83 Capri RS / 94 Sonoma SAS Project on 37x12.50 TSL Radials / 88 S10 that's LITERALLY cut to pieces / 84 F150 SAS, 351M, 39.5 TSL's / 85 Toyota regular cab, 22R 5spd, 3/4" drop, my little junkyard save/daily driver

Reply #31
Wow, just logged on and saw that my video thread was 3 pages, then disappointed that none of it was about the video and everyone is arguing. Sorry if I violated any of the terms of use here. I wont be posting any more race videos unless they are at a track. I should also point out that we were in an industrial park that is deserted late at night and the only cars there were other racers. My Youtube name is bryanmurphy26 if anyone wants to actually discuss the video in a more suitable venue.

turbo charged 94 Cobra engine/440cc injectors/megasquirt /5 speed swapped (T5)/maxbox upper intake/70mm PP throttle body/AJE coilovers/2003 Mustang control arms/S.T. sway bars/ES rear control arm bushings/11" brake conversion/manual rack conversion/8.8 TC rear with rear discs and a welded diff/3.73 gears/PLX wideband/199mph speedometer/Aeromotive FPR/CNC hydraulic hand brake/cobra R wheels/....ect.

Reply #32
There no school there,it's in the middle of nowhere,the sign had RR tracks ahead.
Old Grey Cat to this.88 Cat, 5.0 HO, CW mounts, mass air, CI custom cam, afr165's, Tmoss worked cobra intake, BBK shorty's,off road h pipe, magnaflow ex. T-5,spec stage 2 clutch, 8.8 373 TC trac loc, che ajustables with bullits on the rear. 11" brakes up front. +

Reply #33
We certainly aren't the only automotive forum to ban discussion on street racing.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]