Skip to main content
Topic: me and my friend having a little fun tonight (Read 3489 times) previous topic - next topic

me and my friend having a little fun tonight

Reply #15
What part of "We don't condone street racing" is hard to understand?  Why do people insist on arguing about it?

As a mod, I chose to delete that content.  If folks want to post up that kind of stupidity, they can do it on their Facebook page or whatever, but not here.

Looks like it's time to amend the rules again, just to make things clear, seeing as folks seem to think I'm just doing this to piss you guys off.
Long live the 4-eyes!  - '83 Tbird Turbo - '85 Marquis LTS - '86 LTD Wagon

Reply #16
I meant that as a pat on the back Chuck.

Reply #17
Quote from: Chrome;381684
I meant that as a pat on the back Chuck.

Sorry.  The "us" seemed to add a bit of sarcasm to it. ;)

The post still goes out to those who are choosing to argue the matter.
Long live the 4-eyes!  - '83 Tbird Turbo - '85 Marquis LTS - '86 LTD Wagon

Reply #18
Such petty stuff!  Put a big X over the post. No need to explain.
Old Grey Cat to this.88 Cat, 5.0 HO, CW mounts, mass air, CI custom cam, afr165's, Tmoss worked cobra intake, BBK shorty's,off road h pipe, magnaflow ex. T-5,spec stage 2 clutch, 8.8 373 TC trac loc, che ajustables with bullits on the rear. 11" brakes up front. +

Reply #19
Quote from: Kitz Kat;381706

From the guy doing a burn out in a school zone. Seriously look closely at his sig..

lol j/k bud :)
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Reply #20
thats a burn out?... I thought he blew a head gasket....lol
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
***** Project "EVOLUTION" 1987 Cougar LS  & 1985 Cougar Convertible *****
[/COLOR]
5.0 HO 306 roller block, machined GT-40P heads, Wiseco dished forged pistons, Eagle forged floating I-beam connecting rods, Lunati pushrods, ARP bolts, Scorpion aluminum 1.6 rockers, Comp Cams Magnum 266HR, Explorer intake, 65mm TB, MAF Conversion, 19# injectors, Ford Racing stainless P-headers, 2-1/2" cat-less exhaust w/ Flowtech Afterburner lers , SC AOD with 2800 BDR torque converter, 3.73 T-Lok rear, CHE rear control arms, full 2-1/2" frame w/1" jacking rails & seat supports, Rear disk brakes, Turbine wheels, All original interior w/ floor shift upgrade .......
Pretty much every panel on my 87 is new, rebuilt, or re constructed. :D
Join us on Facebook

Reply #21
I was eating when I read that and also spit my food across the room... Lol
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Reply #22
Quote from: Kitz Kat;381706
Moderators should not have to explain their actions.

Reply #23
I like how everyone shag partyed on me even after I said multiple times I dont condone it either. I missed the part where it said moderators may edit or delete at their discresion, that was mybad. It just blew my mind that a street race video was censored.

I'll go back to being a child I guess.
1988 T-Bird LX- Awaiting HO build, Monster "Eat My Shift" AOD rated 550Hp. BBK ceramic shorties, Jegs mustang (catless) H-Pipe. mustang catback modified axle back for tbird, 94 17" Cobra wheels, 98 'Stang GT 8.8 Traction-lock

Reply #24
i applaud chuck for removing the video.. street racing is for (dare i say) idiots who don't take anyone's safety into consideration.. if you want to kill yourself by racing on the street, at least do it away from civilization so you're not hurting innocent bystanders.. saying i don't condone street racing is putting it lightly, very lightly.. an old buddy of mine (old as in i don't speak to said person anymore, because of his stupid actions) tried racing a fellow ricer on a desolate back road.. i reached over and turned his key back, killing the car.. i wasn't having my life put in jeopardy, just so 2 morons could go tearing down a pitch black road, to see who's fecal matter didn't stink..

again, i applaud chuck for removing the video.. if i was a mod, i'd have done the same thing.. now if the video ended with both drivers being arrested for street racing, i would have left it up.. that would have been sweet, sweet justice at work! i would have then changed the title to 'street racers get what they ask for' and locked it
ShadowMSC.com < < Still Under Construction

R.I.P. 'Zump' 8/29/86 - 11/11/11
3- 87 TC's / 1 really mean 83 Capri RS / 94 Sonoma SAS Project on 37x12.50 TSL Radials / 88 S10 that's LITERALLY cut to pieces / 84 F150 SAS, 351M, 39.5 TSL's / 85 Toyota regular cab, 22R 5spd, 3/4" drop, my little junkyard save/daily driver

Reply #25
Thread lockdown in Five! Four! Three! Two!............

Reply #26
Thread lockdown in Five! Four! Three! Two!............

agreed.
1988 T-Bird LX- Awaiting HO build, Monster "Eat My Shift" AOD rated 550Hp. BBK ceramic shorties, Jegs mustang (catless) H-Pipe. mustang catback modified axle back for tbird, 94 17" Cobra wheels, 98 'Stang GT 8.8 Traction-lock

Reply #27
Quote from: blain_gatterdam;381749
I like how everyone shag partyed on me even after I said multiple times I dont condone it either. I missed the part where it said moderators may edit or delete at their discresion, that was mybad. It just blew my mind that a street race video was censored.

I'll go back to being a child I guess.
Part of not condoning it is failing to partite in the activities.

Try justifying to a 4 y/o girl why her mom's been killed in a traffic accident while you're on the witness stand. Not trying to be a prick, just sharing how I look at it.
If worms had daggers, birds wouldn't f**k with 'em

Reply #28
am i the only 1 that takes notice that this thread was started by bryan163, NOT poor blain? it surely seems like it.. lol
ShadowMSC.com < < Still Under Construction

R.I.P. 'Zump' 8/29/86 - 11/11/11
3- 87 TC's / 1 really mean 83 Capri RS / 94 Sonoma SAS Project on 37x12.50 TSL Radials / 88 S10 that's LITERALLY cut to pieces / 84 F150 SAS, 351M, 39.5 TSL's / 85 Toyota regular cab, 22R 5spd, 3/4" drop, my little junkyard save/daily driver

Reply #29
This needs to be locked me thinks
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

My Bebe! 1980 Thunderbird, 302 & AOD are the only option boxes checked