Skip to main content
Topic: Car youd like to own (realistic) (Read 4973 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: Car youd like to own (realistic)

Reply #15
- 48 Ford Anglia done up Gasser Style
- 62-63 T-Bird Sports Roadster
- Some old Chevy muscle car (TBD) with a FORD engine in it (my payback for all the fords with chevy 350's in them) I'm thinking Camaro or Nova, you know, something very very Chevy...
- Any year Ranchero

As for newer cars:
- Mazda RX8... I have an obsession with these
- 05 Style Stang (you know, till whenever they change the body)
- Any Year Miata... But rather than a 5.0, I'd put a 2.3 turbo motor in

And if I ever ran in to the money... an ERA GT kit car. I don't think this is unrealistic, I'd just need the spare cash, the kit alone is like $55k.

Reply #16
1.) 1950 Mercury 2 door with a 460 and a T56.  I'll take it in Metallic Purple, please :D

2.) 1967 Cougar with an 03-04 Mustang Cobra engine/transmission
(With Regards to that, check this thread out:http://www.modularfords.com/forums/showthread.php?t=25356

3.) See below.  Already got it.....
-- 05 Mustang GT-Whipplecharged !!
--87 5.0 Trick Flow Heads & Intake - Custom Cam - Many other goodies...3100Lbs...Low12's!

Reply #17
cobra kit car (supreme cobra) with 5.7 turbo charged and a race prep'd 6 speed automatic. metalic blue no stripes

73 lincoln mark series with an all aluminun ford motorsport 535 ci with a blower. dark green metalic with gold vinyl top

69 mustang coupe restomod with 4 wheel disc antidive coil over front suspension, strange 9" rear set up for a four link with air bags. and a 500+bhp 5.0 vintage burgandy with black vinyl

72 old cutlass convertable with whatever the bow tie boys do to make them fast. white with red interior

my 85 capri back. with a complet update to running gear and engine.white with eurogray trim and svo dark gray interior

oh stop i'm getting wood
Baylensman 97 XR7

Reply #18
1) Classic Roadsters Cobra 427 kit

2) Gen II Corvair Corsa

But more like this one. SBC in the back seat.

3) '63 Bulletbird (roadster would be hooooot)

4) Karman Ghia

Reply #19
The car I would like to own.

1) Chevy Cheetah
2) Ford Cobra

Reply #20
>DarkThunder (owned XD)
>87-88 Thunderbird Turbo Coupe
>85 Mustang GT w/ T-Tops and 5-Speed
>Gen I/II Taurus SHO
>First Gen Eagle Talon TSi
>Any Year Mustang Saleen
>Nissan 240SX or 300ZX TT

The SHO will prolly be my next car. That or another TBird. ^_^
2005 Subaru WRX STi|daily driver

Reply #21
Ford Exp or an old Capri

Reply #22
Quote from: darkthunder

The SHO will prolly be my next car. That or another TBird. ^_^

Or you could combine the two  :hick:
Long live the 4-eyes!  - '83 Tbird Turbo

Reply #23
1. '71 'Cuda AAR
2. Yenko Camaro
3. '87 Mustang GT 5-speed with t-tops
4. Civic with clear taillights
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Reply #24
-An orange 1978 F-250 4x4 Ranger XLT (my grandad had one)
-'87 Buick Gran National
-1955 F-100 with a big block and pro touring look
-1988 Thunderbird with '03-'04 Cobra motor/tranny painted Dark Shadow Grey Metallic
-1967 Camaro with some crazy big block done up vintage style (15'' cragars, etc)
-1969 Chevelle SS396 4-speed
'88 'bird, 10.9:1 306 w/TFS top end, forged rods/pistons, T-5 swap & bunch of other stuff, 1-family owned, had it since ‘98, 5.0tbrd88 on Instagram and YouTube

Reply #25
Oooo. Just thought of one. The Turbo Trans-Am. Either one. The V8 or the GN V6.

Reply #26
My cousin has an 80 Turbo T/A. It was my aunts car since new and he bought it from her. Black on Black with gold stripes fully loaded and it has just a little over 20,000 miles. It looks showroom new.

Reply #27
and still probably broke down a few times...

my aunt had an 81, and the turbo technology from chevy was so...lacking, that under boost, they had a tendancy to run very lean

draw through turbo/carb setups didnt work very well on the 2.3L fords...so GM put it on a Pontiac 301...interesting
It's Gumby's fault.

Reply #28
Quote from: merccougar50
Side note:  Thunderchicken, someone I used to work with had a 4X4 Daktoka R/T with the 360 so I guess their are a few out their.

The R/T dakota's are all RWD, the only 4x4 and its not a 4x4 its AWD with the 360 is the Durango as the biggest part of the package is the suspension components and the drop. That someones 4x4 R/T was just a 4x4 dakota with R/T wheels and decals as many of them do that and didnt have a 360 in it unless he did the swap himself. Theres alot of posers out there, remember. " No "Z" not an "R/T" R/T's have a z in the vin number, I couldnt tell ya how many people try to tell me their dakota is a r/t and they they have are the wheels and decals.

Quote from: Thunder Chicken
1997-2004 Dakota 4X4 short box with the 318 and a 5-speed (or the 360 if available, but I think the 360 only came in 2WD models)

Correct bro  :D

As for the cars,

Definitely:
Buick Grand National
1999 or 2003 F-150 SVT
BMW 318i
1997 30th anniversary cougar
Lincoln LS
Mercury Marauder

Possibly:
Hyabusa
Newer Supra
1998 Eclipse GT Drop Top
Probe GT
94 Super Coupe
2002 Dodge Intrepid
1996-98 Bronco
Durango R/T (Very Likely)

Reply #29
All i gotta say is:
My 87 bird or 75 coug done by chip foose!