Skip to main content
Topic: Who has sequential tail lights? (Read 3491 times) previous topic - next topic

Who has sequential tail lights?

Who has them, and where did you get them? Can they be adjusted for speed? I MAY have to replace my sequentials, and need a good company that sells them, and if possible, sequential speed control.
'88 Sport--T-5,MGW shifter,Trick Flow R intake,Ed Curtis cam,Trick Flow heads,Scorpion rockers,75mm Accufab t-body,3G,mini starter,Taurus fan,BBK long tube headers,O/R H-Pipe, Flowamaster Super 44's, deep and deeper Cobra R wheels, Mass Air and 24's,8.8 with 3.73's,140 mph speedo,Mach 1 chin spoiler,SN-95 springs,CHE control arms,aluminum drive shaft and a lot more..

Reply #1
I have a set from thundercat electronix. Mine had little screws on them that I could adjust the sequence speed. I don't have my bird anymore, so if you'd like to buy my kit, it'd be interested in selling.

The kit was from a member on here, a good quality set.

Reply #2
The Cool Cats website has a link to this page, but I don't have any idea if the product is any good. 

JCP, if Vinnie isn't interested in your kit I might be.  I don't have sequentials currently but I've always kinda wanted 'em.  How much you asking?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Reply #3
I got mine from http://www.webelectricproducts.com/products.htm  STS-1M.
95 Ranger Splash 2.3
88 Tbird Sport :ies::ies:
5.0 SO, stainless shorty headers, w/ Magnaflow lers. KYB struts, KYB shocks. 5lug conversion from sn95 Mustang, subframe connectors, drilled and slotted rotors, 03 Mach 1 wheels. sequential taillights.140 speedo

Reply #4
Quote from: cougarman;372367

Is the speed adjustable? I don't like them really fast.
'88 Sport--T-5,MGW shifter,Trick Flow R intake,Ed Curtis cam,Trick Flow heads,Scorpion rockers,75mm Accufab t-body,3G,mini starter,Taurus fan,BBK long tube headers,O/R H-Pipe, Flowamaster Super 44's, deep and deeper Cobra R wheels, Mass Air and 24's,8.8 with 3.73's,140 mph speedo,Mach 1 chin spoiler,SN-95 springs,CHE control arms,aluminum drive shaft and a lot more..

Reply #5
Quote from: jpc647;372323
I have a set from thundercat electronix. Mine had little screws on them that I could adjust the sequence speed. I don't have my bird anymore, so if you'd like to buy my kit, it'd be interested in selling.

The kit was from a member on here, a good quality set.

PM sent

Reply #6
Quote from: vinnietbird;372374
Is the speed adjustable? I don't like them really fast.

Only with whatever flasher you put in.
95 Ranger Splash 2.3
88 Tbird Sport :ies::ies:
5.0 SO, stainless shorty headers, w/ Magnaflow lers. KYB struts, KYB shocks. 5lug conversion from sn95 Mustang, subframe connectors, drilled and slotted rotors, 03 Mach 1 wheels. sequential taillights.140 speedo

Reply #7
Thanks a lot. I have to say, after the last 2 1/2 weeks of  with the Sport (not her fault), I love this forum.

Reply #8
Quote from: cougarman;372367

Hey Cougarman, thanks for the info.  I am checking out the site.  Just out of curiosity, how come you didn't get the STS-1 (the universal kit)?  Looks like it is the same price as the STS-1M but maybe doesn't require as much splicing?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Reply #9
It looks like the STS-1M is a plug and play for Stangs.

Reply #10
I bought mine from Carmen. After 4 years I got it installed. Took me a few hours(I wired one power input wrong) and they work great. It killed me to dremel out the taillight housing. I seriously started to cry. My hazards don't work correctly I don't think. I need to check them again.
"Real cars dont power the front wheels, they lift them"
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
1984 Mercury Cougar GS 5.0:cougarsmily: BBK Equal Length Shorties, BBK O/R X-Pipe, Magnaflow Magnapacks, Mustang GT Stainless Tailpipes, 18" Magnaflow Rolled Edge Tips. Turbo Coupe Hood, Mach 1 Chin Spoiler. 17"x9" Cobra R's, Falken Ziex 255/50s, and 245/45s.
1984 Ford Thunderbird 3.8L "Drag Queen"
2009 Dodge Ram 1500 Lone Star Edition 5.7L Hemi 400hp, lex DOD14M Magnaflow retro-fit ler kit

Reply #11
I have a set from Carm as well. They've been on my car for a few years now. I actually bought a parts lot a couple of years ago from a guy and there was a kit in with the parts. I'm keeping it as a spare since Carm doesn't make them anymore.

Reply #12
Vinnie!!! I haven't forgotten about you! I can't get to my PM box.. I don't know why. I'll send you out that information tonight. I promise. :)

Email me at jpc647@charter.net.

Reply #13
bump.

Reply #14
I just saw this. E-Mail sent.