Skip to main content
Topic: A U.S. Marine as of 11-02-12 (family day photos) with more to be added (Read 7349 times) previous topic - next topic

A U.S. Marine as of 11-02-12 (family day photos) with more to be added

Reply #45
Thanks Fella's and also for your service time. :america:

Reply #46
*Update

On May 1st Caleb was promoted to Lance Corporal and will be finishing up his MP School training on May 23rd. He will then be stationed at Camp Lejeune which is what we had hoped for. :headbang:

Reply #47
Although he will be stationed there, is he going to be traveling? When I was in the military, I was gone about 50% of the year somewhere other than my permanent duty station.
'88 Sport--T-5,MGW shifter,Trick Flow R intake,Ed Curtis cam,Trick Flow heads,Scorpion rockers,75mm Accufab t-body,3G,mini starter,Taurus fan,BBK long tube headers,O/R H-Pipe, Flowamaster Super 44's, deep and deeper Cobra R wheels, Mass Air and 24's,8.8 with 3.73's,140 mph speedo,Mach 1 chin spoiler,SN-95 springs,CHE control arms,aluminum drive shaft and a lot more..

Reply #48
Quote from: vinnietbird;414498
Although he will be stationed there, is he going to be traveling? When I was in the military, I was gone about 50% of the year somewhere other than my permanent duty station.
Vinnie , There is talk of him going down to Australia in early November for his first deplore friend. :poke:

Reply #49
More news about our LCpl Marine...

Caleb graduated from his MP Training yesterday and earned his MP Badge then shortly afterwards made his way to the airport for a long day of flying. After finally getting in at 2:30am this morning he sent a text saying they gave them all liberty for this Holiday Weekend. :america: :headbang:

Photos with Caleb ...

Reply #50
These were taken last week while we was with our LCpl Marine Wed & Thursday. :rollin:

Buffalo Wildwings 5-22-13:

Before & after graduation pics:

The next pic really upset myself & Paula to no end their transport ride back to their barracaks.....:mad::mad:

see...

WTF :beatyoass: :beatyoass: :beatyoass: shame shame army post !!!

Reply #51
That's just wrong on so many levels!! :beatyoass: :beatyoass:

Good pics of your time with him though :D :D

86' T/C 4.6L DOHC
16' Chebby Cruze 1.4L Turbo
17’ Peterbilt 389 600hp 1850ftlb Trq 18spd

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

“Heavy Metal Mistress”
[/COLOR][/SIZE]

Reply #52
There you GO LANCE CORPORAL. And high and tight

SEMPER FI!!!

WAY TO GO !!!!!!!!!:bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:

DAM are they still using those old HORSE WAGONS. Tell me it aint true. I thought they were gone years ago. Shame on the COMMANDER THAT AUTHORIZED that sack of shiznit transport. Those ARMY BOYS SENT THAT !!! If so they should have their butts kicked. Well he is a MARINE NOW and he can ENDURE. Just wait till one of those ARMY boys need help. Time for a towel party!!! Remember ONE RIOT ONE MARINE. 

GOD BLESS BROTHER> You earned it!!!
I spend money I don't have, To build  cars I don't need, To impress people I don't know

HAVE YOU DRIVEN A FORD LATELY!!

Reply #53
CONGRATS to your boy !!!! I'm proud for you all, Dan ol' Boy.
'88 Sport--T-5,MGW shifter,Trick Flow R intake,Ed Curtis cam,Trick Flow heads,Scorpion rockers,75mm Accufab t-body,3G,mini starter,Taurus fan,BBK long tube headers,O/R H-Pipe, Flowamaster Super 44's, deep and deeper Cobra R wheels, Mass Air and 24's,8.8 with 3.73's,140 mph speedo,Mach 1 chin spoiler,SN-95 springs,CHE control arms,aluminum drive shaft and a lot more..

Reply #54
Thank You fella's it's means alot to both Paula and myself for what everybody has posted on this thread and should go a long way toward Caleb's journey's that lays ahead. :america: :headbang:

Reply #55
Congrats to you and your family Dan! That's awesome! Thanks for sharing the great pics too! That transport is terrible! No wonder yinz where upset.

Reply #56
Quick update: 9-2-13

This past Saturday evenning Aug 31,2013 Caleb & Kristen (his girlfriend) were engaged to be married. It will be a while before the big day happens due to his MP Marine service status and her finishing up a College Degree. :drink:

Reply #57
Totally AWESOME Dan !!  :cheers::headbang:

86' T/C 4.6L DOHC
16' Chebby Cruze 1.4L Turbo
17’ Peterbilt 389 600hp 1850ftlb Trq 18spd

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

“Heavy Metal Mistress”
[/COLOR][/SIZE]

Reply #58
Good stuff for him, Congrats.
Old Grey Cat to this.88 Cat, 5.0 HO, CW mounts, mass air, CI custom cam, afr165's, Tmoss worked cobra intake, BBK shorty's,off road h pipe, magnaflow ex. T-5,spec stage 2 clutch, 8.8 373 TC trac loc, che ajustables with bullits on the rear. 11" brakes up front. +

Reply #59
Thanks John & Dave , This also marks their 2 yrs of being together as a couple and they have known each other since 7th grade. :rollin: