Skip to main content
Topic: A U.S. Marine as of 11-02-12 (family day photos) with more to be added (Read 7348 times) previous topic - next topic

A U.S. Marine as of 11-02-12 (family day photos) with more to be added

Reply #30
Just wanted to let you all know we recieved a phone call from (Caleb) this afternoon to say he is offically a U.S. Marine as of yesterday. Another great accomplishment for his young bright future folks. :headbang:

Reply #31
Our son (Caleb) graduated from his Boot Camp on 11-02-12 and now has the title of Private First Class Marine. Ooh Rah !!!

A few family day pics from last thursday 11-01-12

http://s658.photobucket.com/albums/uu309/Mercury-man/Parris%20Island%20Family%20Day/?start=all

Reply #32
Congrats again to your son.
'88 'bird, 10.9:1 306 w/TFS top end, forged rods/pistons, T-5 swap & bunch of other stuff, 1-family owned, had it since ‘98, 5.0tbrd88 on Instagram and YouTube

Reply #33
Chris , Caleb says Thank You friend. :D

Reply #34
Just curious what is his MOS!!!
I spend money I don't have, To build  cars I don't need, To impress people I don't know

HAVE YOU DRIVEN A FORD LATELY!!

Reply #35
Graduation Day (photos) 11-02-012

http://s658.photobucket.com/albums/uu309/Mercury-man/Graduation%20Day%20Parris%20Island/?start=all

Reply #36
Congrats to him and you and Paula. One question.....Dan, you're in long pants. That's not like you. Are you O.K.?
'88 Sport--T-5,MGW shifter,Trick Flow R intake,Ed Curtis cam,Trick Flow heads,Scorpion rockers,75mm Accufab t-body,3G,mini starter,Taurus fan,BBK long tube headers,O/R H-Pipe, Flowamaster Super 44's, deep and deeper Cobra R wheels, Mass Air and 24's,8.8 with 3.73's,140 mph speedo,Mach 1 chin spoiler,SN-95 springs,CHE control arms,aluminum drive shaft and a lot more..

Reply #37
Thanks Vinnie , I blame myself for not packing any shorts besides Paula was happier I chose the long pants for pictures with Caleb while he was in his uniforms. :D

Reply #39
:) Congrats!
88 Thunderbird LX: 306, Edelbrock Performer heads, Comp 266HR cam, Edelbrock Performer RPM intake, bunch of other stuff.

Reply #40
:bowdown:Happy 237th Birthday to the U.S.M.C.  Semper FI  :america:

p.s. Caleb is shipping out monday for his military combat training back east in N.Carolina and Thanks You All for these kind words again. :D

Reply #41
Update:

Caleb graduated from MCT training today and is in route to Ft Leonard Wood to check in. He and the other MP Marines first get to come home for the Holidays then return to start their training next year due to it being backed up till then. Semper FI :america:

Reply #42
That's good he gets to be home for the holidays.

Reply #43
good for him i just got honorable discharged 12 days after your son joined hes got a life full of great memories ahead of him along with some hard times but i wouldnt have traded it for the world

Reply #44
Thats great. I was honorably discharged Dec 1 1969.
I spend money I don't have, To build  cars I don't need, To impress people I don't know

HAVE YOU DRIVEN A FORD LATELY!!