Skip to main content
Topic: A U.S. Marine as of 11-02-12 (family day photos) with more to be added (Read 7351 times) previous topic - next topic

A U.S. Marine as of 11-02-12 (family day photos) with more to be added

Our youngest son (Caleb) has enlisted up with the US Marine Corp on Tues. Oct 18th 2011. He told us he wanted to serve his Country and Protect our Freedom and will be shipping out to S.Carolina for boot camp next August '12. His goal is to end up in the "Military Police" force and looking forward to traveling. Both Paula & myself are very proud to have such a fine :bowdown: Son and wish him well in his journeys that lie ahead for him. :america: :grinno:

Photo...big fella beside Paula...:D

Reply #1
Nice to see some pride in the USA. Good luck to him in Beaufort. Hot time of the year to go!

Reply #2
You should be very proud!  Glad there are brave young men and women like him willing to serve.
'88 'bird, 10.9:1 306 w/TFS top end, forged rods/pistons, T-5 swap & bunch of other stuff, 1-family owned, had it since ‘98, 5.0tbrd88 on Instagram and YouTube

Reply #3
Congrats on having an honorable son.  Not many of our youth decide to enlist today...was under 10% last I heard.  I wish I had gone USMC, army screwed me over...blah blah blah won't go into detail.  But glad to see he's going, they won't let you give up...even if you think you want to.  Smart choice.

Reply #4
Best of luck to him. I meet lots of guys on the golf course that are retired military. Not a bad career choice these days!

Reply #5
Congrats on having a son that cares enough about his country to protect it, and best of luck to him.
Matt
1984 Thunderbird - 89 302 HO, GT40 heads w/ Trick Flow springs, E303 cam, Edelbrock Performer 289 intake and 600 cfm 4bbl, Mustang headers, Jegs o/r H pipe, Dynomax lers, Mustang AOD and shifter, Mustang 8.8 w/ 3.73s, 3G alternator, Mustang front and rear sway bars, KYB 87-88 Turbo Coupe shocks and struts, and 11" front brakes.

1988 Mustang GT - GT40 heads, Explorer intake, 70mm throttle body, 70mm MAF, Crane 1.7 rrs, E303 cam, Kirban Kwik shifter w/ Pro 5.0 deluxe handle, aluminum clutch quadrant and firewall adjuster, o/r h pipe, Dynomax lers, 3G alternator, aluminum radiator, and 3.27 gears.

1986 Cougar 5.0, 1989 Mark VII LSC 5 speed, 1980 Mercury Zephyr 4 door (sold)

Reply #6
Congrats to you and Paula. I know you're proud. That's awesome for him to take that kind of proud attitude for his Country. Most want every freedom America has to offer, but do nothing for it, and show no support for those that do.
'88 Sport--T-5,MGW shifter,Trick Flow R intake,Ed Curtis cam,Trick Flow heads,Scorpion rockers,75mm Accufab t-body,3G,mini starter,Taurus fan,BBK long tube headers,O/R H-Pipe, Flowamaster Super 44's, deep and deeper Cobra R wheels, Mass Air and 24's,8.8 with 3.73's,140 mph speedo,Mach 1 chin spoiler,SN-95 springs,CHE control arms,aluminum drive shaft and a lot more..

Reply #7
Please tell him that my family says      ..... Thank You .
Fox-less at the moment

Reply #8
Congrats!!
95 Ranger Splash 2.3
88 Tbird Sport :ies::ies:
5.0 SO, stainless shorty headers, w/ Magnaflow lers. KYB struts, KYB shocks. 5lug conversion from sn95 Mustang, subframe connectors, drilled and slotted rotors, 03 Mach 1 wheels. sequential taillights.140 speedo

Reply #9
Congrats guys. I know we had the conversation about this before and he really is doing something great. Let him know even though we don't know him personally we're all proud of him!

Reply #10
Yes, congrats and best of luck to him. I too wish I would have chosen something besides the Army, but it is a great career. Hope he goes far!

Reply #11
Caleb has told me to say "Thank You :bowdown: All".

Reply #12
After almost a years passed....

:bowdown: Caleb our youngest son has said his final oath to join up with the Marines today down in Nashville,Tn and left early this afternoon for Perris Island S.Carolina. Both of us are very proud of him so now it's 13 weeks till we pick him up from Graduation Day Nov 2nd 2012. :america:

Reply #13
Congrats to your boy for doing it. I'm proud for you.
'88 Sport--T-5,MGW shifter,Trick Flow R intake,Ed Curtis cam,Trick Flow heads,Scorpion rockers,75mm Accufab t-body,3G,mini starter,Taurus fan,BBK long tube headers,O/R H-Pipe, Flowamaster Super 44's, deep and deeper Cobra R wheels, Mass Air and 24's,8.8 with 3.73's,140 mph speedo,Mach 1 chin spoiler,SN-95 springs,CHE control arms,aluminum drive shaft and a lot more..

Reply #14
Semper Fi  8541 0317 Way to go Brother!!

I spend money I don't have, To build  cars I don't need, To impress people I don't know

HAVE YOU DRIVEN A FORD LATELY!!