Skip to main content
Topic: So what does your fox look like today!!!!! (Read 131803 times) previous topic - next topic

So what does your fox look like today!!!!!

Reply #435
Quote from: thunderjet302;396328
Perhaps you would like the wheels better if you removed the chrome fender moldings? The shiny moldings flowed with the old wheels better.

I agree they went better with the other rims but I still think match pretty good with the chrome in the molding. That and the other wheels shining so much is why it's such a big change for me.

Reply #437
Are those 20 inch rims?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Reply #438
your car is backwards.........
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
***** Project "EVOLUTION" 1987 Cougar LS  & 1985 Cougar Convertible *****
[/COLOR]
5.0 HO 306 roller block, machined GT-40P heads, Wiseco dished forged pistons, Eagle forged floating I-beam connecting rods, Lunati pushrods, ARP bolts, Scorpion aluminum 1.6 rockers, Comp Cams Magnum 266HR, Explorer intake, 65mm TB, MAF Conversion, 19# injectors, Ford Racing stainless P-headers, 2-1/2" cat-less exhaust w/ Flowtech Afterburner lers , SC AOD with 2800 BDR torque converter, 3.73 T-Lok rear, CHE rear control arms, full 2-1/2" frame w/1" jacking rails & seat supports, Rear disk brakes, Turbine wheels, All original interior w/ floor shift upgrade .......
Pretty much every panel on my 87 is new, rebuilt, or re constructed. :D
Join us on Facebook

Reply #439
Quote from: FirstBird;398129
Are those 20 inch rims?

18x8 bonspeed Royals.
83 Thunderbird Heritage - Right Hand Drive
95 Falcon GLi

Reply #440
Here's my heap. My wife's grandpa bought this car brand new back in 83. I ended up with it a few years ago, and we've been working on turning it into a drag car. Please don't beat me with a bat, but we're transplanting a 406 sbc in it because I already have all the parts for it from when I was building a Nova. Also planning a 4 link and tubbed, and 14x32 slick. But for now, here's the current progress.

Reply #441
Here's a 2fer....
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[/COLOR]
5.0 HO 306 roller block, machined GT-40P heads, Wiseco dished forged pistons, Eagle forged floating I-beam connecting rods, Lunati pushrods, ARP bolts, Scorpion aluminum 1.6 rockers, Comp Cams Magnum 266HR, Explorer intake, 65mm TB, MAF Conversion, 19# injectors, Ford Racing stainless P-headers, 2-1/2" cat-less exhaust w/ Flowtech Afterburner lers , SC AOD with 2800 BDR torque converter, 3.73 T-Lok rear, CHE rear control arms, full 2-1/2" frame w/1" jacking rails & seat supports, Rear disk brakes, Turbine wheels, All original interior w/ floor shift upgrade .......
Join us on Facebook

Reply #442
Quote from: Plowdaddy519;398710
Here's my heap. My wife's grandpa bought this car brand new back in 83. I ended up with it a few years ago, and we've been working on turning it into a drag car. Please don't beat me with a bat, but we're transplanting a 406 sbc in it because I already have all the parts for it from when I was building a Nova. Also planning a 4 link and tubbed, and 14x32 slick. But for now, here's the current progress.

You're putting the SBC in to slow it down ;).
88 Thunderbird LX: 306, Edelbrock Performer heads, Comp 266HR cam, Edelbrock Performer RPM intake, bunch of other stuff.

Reply #443
Quote from: daminc;398749
Here's a 2fer....

no, that is a 4fer.....
Never drive faster than your guardian angel can fly.
:birdsmily: :birdsmily: :birdsmily::birdsmily: 
  [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
:birdsmily: :birdsmily: :birdsmily::birdsmily:
1983 base model,1969 302 (originally a v6),upraded c5,currently 30,441 original miles.

Reply #444
Quote from: thunderjet302;398752
You're putting the SBC in to slow it down ;).

:giggle: the main reason is I have NO ford parts at all. We mostly build chevy motors here, that's why I was building a Nova. But then this car came along and it meant a lot to my wife's family so I saved it from going to the s yard.

We did however poke around in the garage and found a set of tubular A-arms, coil overs and a 5 lug front set up, so this car is now going to be a full tube chassis car with a 4 link.

Reply #445
Quote from: Chooglin;398803
no, that is a 4fer.....

I still had 1fer missing in that pic
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[/COLOR]
Join us on Facebook

Reply #446
Here's my $750 88 Turbo Coupe

I need to take better pics, that's when I first got it and parked in front of my brothers shop
1988 Thunderbird Turbo Coupe - Black - 5 Speed - 181k Miles
1989 Chrysler LeBaron Conv - Silver - Auto - 24k Miles
1993 Thunderbird LX 5.0 HO - Silver - Auto - 72k Miles

Reply #447
Quote from: KnightHawk;398949
Here's my $750 88 Turbo Coupe

I need to take better pics, that's when I first got it and parked in front of my brothers shop

Sweetness.  Is the interior as clean?

Reply #448
Wasn't at first but yes, after a good vacuuming, and tomorrow gonna do carpet cleaner and then take some interior shots after I put seats back in, that's a long way of saying yes, also.. does anyone know if the bulbs in the dashboard cluster can be changed? My turn signal arrow for left doesn't light up.
1988 Thunderbird Turbo Coupe - Black - 5 Speed - 181k Miles
1989 Chrysler LeBaron Conv - Silver - Auto - 24k Miles
1993 Thunderbird LX 5.0 HO - Silver - Auto - 72k Miles

Reply #449
How the bird sits after getting the windows tinted.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]