Skip to main content
Topic: type of engines (Read 2957 times) previous topic - next topic

type of engines

um I have a efi 5.0 but  I want more hp. SHould I just buy  used 5.0 ho  ? or what other engine should I get instead of that?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]5.0 Standard
REBUILT MUSTANG AOD
Magnaflow mustang exhaust
BBK shorties
mark vii h pipe
BBK intake
KYB shocks , struts
moog springs

Re: type of engines

Reply #1
:flame:
One 88

Reply #2
460,, then mount all ho accy stuff  including harness/eec and injector bungs mated directly to the intake.

now ,,,,,get er done

while your at it,, get a stroker kit for it as well as two 3.8 liter superchargers.  That should pretty much keep you busy for at least an hour or two.

Reply #3
are you serious?
REBUILT MUSTANG AOD
BBK shorties
mark vii h pipe
BBK intake
KYB shocks , struts
moog springs

Reply #4
Just curious but is this that guy i'm gay as hell under another name?
Sounds like the same questons.
It's really sad that we get a half decent community going and there are guys that have to ruin it for everyone.

Reply #5
Get a Hemi.

Reply #6
Quote from: Ifixyawata
Get a Hemi.

Or four, like that goldenrod or whatever featured in hotrod two months ago.
One 88

Reply #7
*sigh* check out the sites and stuff. If you have any problems with what types of parts to get they are usally more frendly. http://www.coolcats.net/tech/
Quote from: jcassity
I honestly dont think you could exceed the cost of a new car buy installing new *stock* parts everywhere in your coug our tbird. Its just plain impossible. You could revamp the entire drivetrain/engine/suspenstion and still come out ahead.
Hooligans! 
1988 Crown Vic wagon. 120K California car. Wifes grocery getter. (junked)
1987 Ford Thunderbird LX. 5.0. s.o., sn-95 t-5 and an f-150 clutch. Driven daily and going strong.
1986 cougar.
lilsammywasapunkrocker@yahoo.com

Reply #8
Quote from: dominator
Just curious but is this that guy i'm gay as hell under another name?
Sounds like the same questons.
It's really sad that we get a half decent community going and there are guys that have to ruin it for everyone.

i dunno who your talkin to but im just askin questions u dunt gotta be such as a$$ about it. if you got nuttin nice to say or to contribute den shut it!
REBUILT MUSTANG AOD
BBK shorties
mark vii h pipe
BBK intake
KYB shocks , struts
moog springs

Reply #9
Quote from: tbirdera
i dunno who your talkin to but im just askin questions u dunt gotta be such as a$$ about it. if you got nuttin nice to say or to contribute den shut it!

You're the one who needs to shut it, son. Do a little reading with the Search function.. we only had to switch boards a year ago to get it. Topics like this have been done to death.. you can make the effort to read up on this shiznit. If you have any questions after you make a reasonable effort to learn, THEN come ask us.

Even with some of the dumbest questions I've asked on this board, at least I've always been searching out stuff on the side, trying to read up on it so I didn't have to ask even more stupid questions if at all possible. I don't always find what I'm looking for, but at least I try. It seems to us like you're just plopping down as many dumb question threads as you can think up in a few minutes. That's why you're getting the reaction you're getting.

Reply #10
Quote from: Bird351
You're the one who needs to shut it, son. Do a little reading with the Search function.. we only had to switch boards a year ago to get it. Topics like this have been done to death.. you can make the effort to read up on this shiznit. If you have any questions after you make a reasonable effort to learn, THEN come ask us.

Even with some of the dumbest questions I've asked on this board, at least I've always been searching out stuff on the side, trying to read up on it so I didn't have to ask even more stupid questions if at all possible. I don't always find what I'm looking for, but at least I try. It seems to us like you're just plopping down as many dumb question threads as you can think up in a few minutes. That's why you're getting the reaction you're getting.

First off I aint ur son. Get that straight homeboy . Second I did search n I read up on some things, I just wanted peoples opinions. thats all. I wasnt tryin to start anything , I was just curious.
REBUILT MUSTANG AOD
BBK shorties
mark vii h pipe
BBK intake
KYB shocks , struts
moog springs

Reply #11
Our opinions on the topic are all over the  board.

Reply #12
Tbirdera, the info you want is at CoolCats.net. All of it.  Its been asked and its been told.  If your going to be a newbie please introduce yourself as such.
One 88

Reply #13
nope im not gonna be a newbie. next time some people should just mind der neck if they got a prob. but its all good.
REBUILT MUSTANG AOD
BBK shorties
mark vii h pipe
BBK intake
KYB shocks , struts
moog springs

Reply #14
Sweet we got rid of another fool just trying to piss us all off.
This guy probably doesn't even own a t-bird.
I find it really curious that the i'mgayashell guy disappears and then this guy shows up asking all the same stupid questions,hmmmmmmm,makes ya think.
As bird 351 said,research and you shall find,can't count how many hours of research i've done.
Thank god your not my son because i would have bitch slapped you long ago and you wouldn't be such a little arogant a**hole.
O and one more thing i forgot to add,i think you need to go back to school for english not cars 
"people should just mind der neck if they got a prob" what's up with that?