Skip to main content
Topic: Car Won't Start with ignition sometimes. (Read 5448 times) previous topic - next topic

Car Won't Start with ignition sometimes.

Reply #15
Wow, TOM (Sr., Jr., Paulie, Tfalconier, Glocklimited9, or whoever you feel like posting with today) I am surprised it even took this long since you were banned from TF to find your way over here, get puffed up, and delete all your posts.

good show :shakehead
gumby - beauty may fade, but stupid is forever!

Reply #16
Quote from: gumby;361920
Wow, TOM (Sr., Jr., Paulie, Tfalconier, Glocklimited9, or whoever you feel like posting with today) I am surprised it even took this long since you were banned from TF to find your way over here, get puffed up, and delete all your posts.

good show :shakehead

Care to tell me what motor i am building???? In my icon. Dont worry i will give you 3 chances. SOOOOOOOOOOO what motor is it SKIPPY

Tell you what join this site and bad mouth me or my son on it and stand back for the FIRE WORKS

http://www.thetwistedunderground.com/thread-4473.html

Now which tom is it is it GLOCK is it Renzo Paulie  Is it senior or junior or is it a mistery tom,  who knows

My posting name is something that makes absolutely no difference. My signature is the cars i build. And i build DAM NICE AND FAST CARS.  I was not disrespectful to anyone on this site. And that all i want is to pass on my knowledge. So be it as it may you can always learn something from a JERK thanks for teaching me something TODAY. GUMBY. So i guess your real name is GUMBY??? How Quaint. By the way my name is RENZO Just for the record.
I spend money I don't have, To build  cars I don't need, To impress people I don't know

HAVE YOU DRIVEN A FORD LATELY!!

Reply #17
Problem here? :Toe Tap:

Reply #18
Lol gumby, you and the rest of the retards on turboford still fail to realize that their are TWO toms, Tfalconier was my old user name my dad took over when i got out of the 2.3s, then i rejoined as glocklimited9.. pretty simple, its funny though because any time somebody with an actual nice car posts there, they claim its bullshiznit.. priceless

And thunderchicken, that relay setup is the ugliest thing i have ever seen,  You should see the custom wiring harness my dad just whipped up for the 68 Camaro were building for a customer right now, 2010 LS3, 6 speed supercharged, So hidden you would think the engine was wireless ;)

Reply #19
I had a Turbocoupe back in the day but I also collected baseball cards and sold now and laters...lol... Time to move on fellas.

Reply #20
Wow E-thugs :popcorn: 

Do you guys all wear matching vests ?

If y'all don't like it here feel free to leave , I personally have no interest in learning anything from a self proclaimed jerk.
Fox-less at the moment

Reply #21
Quote from: hypostang;361946
Wow E-thugs :popcorn: 

Do you guys all wear matching vests ?

If y'all don't like it here feel free to leave , I personally have no interest in learning anything from a self proclaimed jerk.

I totally agree thunder chicken is a Self proclaimed JERK Thanks!!!!!!!!!
I spend money I don't have, To build  cars I don't need, To impress people I don't know

Reply #22
Hypo actually the " Ethugs" would be all the braindead turboford people and people like gumby that get caught up in screen names rather then useful info because they feel bad about the pieces of junk they have and clearly get jealous of the things we're doing

Sorry it seems like it hurts Everybodys feelings that me and my dad have built Tons of supercars and that we have badass street cars pushing almost 1000rwhp cars on pump gas, and not an 86 lincoln continental, that thing must be a rocket ship man

Dont like it here then leave? Sure pal, we dont need ANY help with 2.3s, we just thought we could share what we know about 2.3s and turbocoupes with others.

If i had a problem with my car, and i had to get advice from somebody like my dad whos been doing it for 50 years, worked on some of the most expensive cars in the world, and has proven his combos time and time again, or somebody like Gumby that probably couldnt build a car that even makes HALF of the rwhp the cars we do i think ill stick with my dad..

Reply #23
Quote from: Glocklimited9;361963
Hypo actually the " Ethugs" would be all the braindead turboford people and people like gumby that get caught up in screen names rather then useful info because they feel bad about the pieces of junk they have and clearly get jealous of the things we're doing

Sorry it seems like it hurts Everybodys feelings that me and my dad have built Tons of supercars and that we have badass street cars pushing almost 1000rwhp cars on pump gas, and not an 86 lincoln continental, that thing must be a rocket ship man

Dont like it here then leave? Sure pal, we dont need ANY help with 2.3s, we just thought we could share what we know about 2.3s and turbocoupes with others.

If i had a problem with my car, and i had to get advice from somebody like my dad whos been doing it for 50 years, worked on some of the most expensive cars in the world, and has proven his combos time and time again, or somebody like Gumby that probably couldnt build a car that even makes HALF of the rwhp the cars we do i think ill stick with my dad..

Actually I have an 88 Town Car not an 86 Continental .... and it was MY fathers car that I inherited when he died , And you also Have NO clue what other kinds of cars I have or have had .
I could not care less what kinds of "badass" cars you guys have built,and I sure as hell am not jealous... and for the record I worked as an ASE certified Master Tech for a Ford Dealership , then I decided that for me working on cars for a living was no longer fun and I became an ASE certified Parts Pro for a major chain of Jobber stores. So your fathers resume doesn't really impress me at all .
 If y'all want to share knowledge that is wonderful , but if you want to come here and insult other members and brag about all your accomplishments and  how smart you are and how dumb everyone else is don't bother ...... we as a collective forum are not interested , you can share tech with out being condescending or an an A-hole.    If you have to tell people how smart you are, you more than likely are not as smart as you think .
Fox-less at the moment

Reply #24
HYPO thats exactly what Thunder Chicken did to me. I am new here with more experience i wanted to pass on. The next thing i did was answer a question and Thunder Chicken was all over me like a slant six with a ROD KNOCK. I posted Ford recall data on the subject and was polite. Then some JERK chimes in that i have several plog names and i do. I cant take the chance with anyone that i don't know finding our shop. I have to be careful. Chances are you guys are Jake. But you never know. I did get thrown off TF because of using JUNIORS posting info. At the time i was just getting my first computer and i did not know how to join a site. I am 63 years ols and the computer thing was new and it took me a while to get the hang of it. But i challenge anyone to find a post that i did not answer truthfully or to the best of my ability. Anyone can make a mistake i do every day. So the thing that i do not do is not admit when i make one. I have said many times on posts i was wrong or read it incorrectly. With that said be cool and have a good day. As for thunder chicken he needs an attitude adjustment. I was building cars when he was POOPING IN HIS DIAPERS.

http://i740.photobucket.com/albums/xx46/proguns/005-3.jpg

Me and my bro Barry installing a BIG BLOCK 461 I built in a 1966 Chivelle. I was barely 17 years old. This car ran low elevens.
Thanks Tom

Reply #25
Quote from: TOM Renzo;361978

http://i740.photobucket.com/albums/xx46/proguns/005-3.jpg

Me and my bro Barry installing a BIG BLOCK 461 I built in a 1966 Chivelle. I was barely 17 years old. This car ran low elevens.
Thanks Tom

We don't need these at the end of every post when you are trying to prove to the rest of the forum how cool you are and how much you know.  We get it, you've been around for a while and have worked on cars for a while.

Just because you have knowledge that you think is important to share, doesn't mean that others don't as well. 

You  (and your son) are new to the forum, but your reputation does proceed you.  I personally am not going to put up with a bunch of nonsense here.
Long live the 4-eyes!  - '83 Tbird Turbo - '85 Marquis LTS - '86 LTD Wagon

Reply #26
Chuck i have seen you on the boards for a while and have the upmost respect for you this board and while i know this is not the place to post this ill throw it up anyway, i didnt come on here to start with anybody. I didnt Join Turboford to start with anybody over there either. I made a few posts with usefull information, and people jumped down my throat and try to tell me,and my dad own and work on, and how people are going to take field trips to my house and this and that. I have no need to bullshiznit about what cars i build, what cars i own, and any performance figures, neither does my dad. Its sad when me and my dad feel the need to have to show pics because so many people feel the need to call us liars. Im on alot of diffrent forums and have never had any problems like this at all, its kind of unreal.

The bottom line is, me and my father BOTH love the 2.3's  I havent driven my turbocoupe in  about 2 years now, and i recently got the itch to get it back on the road, started collections parts and i happily joined turboford  to see cool stuff like the PIMP and other neat stuff i have missed out on while building other toys i joined with the intention of not even bringin up problem in the past, but people over there just wouldnt let it happen and it seems the same thing is happening here.

Like my other builds on diffrent forums, i plan on doing alot of custom 1 off stuff to my 88tc that id love to share here, as well as learn. Im not trying to prove how smart i am, or how im better then anybody, but when people try to put my dad or me down, of course im going to back myself up with things we worked on and have done, im honored and privledged to work on the high end stuff and it feels awesome to work on 1 of 1 cars, but i dont wana come on here and talk about that i just want to talk about my dam turbocoupe!

Reply #27
Fair enough Chuck. I wont post any of my cars if that offends people. And i personally did not do anything wrong. I hear what you are saying and i respect others that build cars and their ideas. But on the other hand i will not be pushed around by those TF Guys. They go out of their way to follow me from site to site like the dogs they are. And bad mouth me and my son. They are rude and very close nit. They hate outsiders. Their reputation follows them it seams from other sites i post on. They really have attitudes. And by the way Thunder Chicken came on strong with me. He did not like me correcting him. If posters are going to post nonsense that's OK but a forum should be informative and accurate. Like i said no one is perfect and can make a mistake. I explained why i had an issue on that TF site. If my past actions were inappropriate i promise none will be on this site. Now if you like we are doing my 88 Coupe soup to nuts. If you like I will post its progress and mods. If not my life wont change a bit and if you like to see it  most likely it will be at Carlisle next year. We are planning on making it OUTRAGEOUS to say the least. Fair enough???? Thanks

Reply #28
And now let me tell you what you(s) apparently fail to realize; banging your chest, degrading other peoples work, childish name calling, and other egotistical douchebaggery are not proper ways to gain credibility and respect here.
One of the things I have learned in my short life is that I would much prefer to associate with the guy who other people brag about, rather than the guy who brags on himself.
I can find any number of exotic car pics on google. A seemingly random pic w/no backstory does nothing for me. Likewise, an 800hp WS6 w/no posted timeslips or dyno sheets may as well be stock as far as I am concerned. If a car isn’t out exercising the results of the build what good is it? Not saying you hafta prove yourself to anyone here, you may very well have reasons for not putting the info out there. Just stating my opinion of all car builds in general(show, street, or race). 

Quote from: TOM Renzo;361928
I was not disrespectful to anyone on this site.

I would beg to differ. Not sure how things work in CT, but around here telling someone they are wrong w/o any reference to your source IS disrespectful. Especially considering this is ThunderChicken’s sandbox, and you are the FNG. You claimed to have dospoogeentation, so why not share that and point out the discrepancy? ThunderChicken shared his source, and in doing so afforded you the opportunity to respectfully continue the conversation. You in turn, took offense and got argumentative.

Sharing your knowledge and helping people out without talking down to anyone  will net exponential amounts of credibility on this board. Showing your sources rather than demanding everyone accept your statements based solely on your previous experience, will gain you respect. In time no one on the board will question you. Its not about whether you react to a disagreement, its how you handle the situation.

Since you don’t know me, or anything about me or my background, I figure we are operating under a double standard where it’s fine for you to talk down my stuff while I have never made a single attempt to discredit your projects. If you are truly interested in what I have, what I do, or who I have done work for, feel free to PM me(I’ll just assume youre not).

Quote from: JPM@TheUnderground;361936
Time to move on fellas.
Finally something I can easily agree with. If you read my whole post, and understand where I am coming from, I’m sure there will be no need for a reply and things will get better from here. On the other hand, if not, I will expect you to return with a witty retort about my intellectual capacity, and how slow my car is.

Nothing else to see here folks, move along….
gumby - beauty may fade, but stupid is forever!

Reply #29
"And now let me tell you what you(s) apparently fail to realize; banging your chest, degrading other peoples work, childish name calling, and other egotistical douchebaggery are not proper ways to gain credibility and respect here.
One of the things I have learned in my short life is that I would much prefer to associate with the guy who other people brag about, rather than the guy who brags on himself.
I can find any number of exotic car pics on google. A seemingly random pic w/no backstory does nothing for me. Likewise, an 800hp WS6 w/no posted timeslips or dyno sheets may as well be stock as far as I am concerned. If a car isn’t out exercising the results of the build what good is it? Not saying you hafta prove yourself to anyone here, you may very well have reasons for not putting the info out there. Just stating my opinion of all car builds in general(show, street, or race)"

Really gumby? and what did i do or say to get kicked off TF or have you try to slam me. I love how you people will be the first to tell ME or my dad what we do, or work on, i love it
Get pics off google! lol dont even go there, i have Thousands of pics of all the work and restorations ive done over the years, ferrari,porsche,lamborghini,ect  NONE of the pictures you could ever find on google.

Then my trans am. Your too funny,  I dont know if i could laugh harder right now, again, i have TONS of videos, pics, dyno sheets, and time slips, i have videos eating 600cc bikes, z06 vettes, ect Just because they arent posted, doesnt mean i dont have them ;) Between me and my dad, we have a healthy stack of 10 second time slips, been going since i had my license one week.. in my FIRST car, My 88 TC!!! 

"Since you don’t know me, or anything about me or my background, I figure we are operating under a double standard where it’s fine for you to talk down my stuff while I have never made a single attempt to discredit your projects. If you are truly interested in what I have, what I do, or who I have done work for, feel free to PM me(I’ll just assume youre not)."

Ahh i see, so its NOT ok for me to talk down to you when you dont know me or my backround, but you and others on here and TF are  doing EXACTLY that to me, and my dad. My dads a hard headed 65 year old marine from brooklyn, hes not the best at talking to people, and putting things in nice ways, but thats who he is, he has been the greatest mentor and best friend i could ever ask for and im not about to let some people that have no idea about us slam him.  even if he comes off in mean way atleast he provides usefull information, between me and him we have had 5 turbocoupes we know these cars inside and out, and honestly probably almost 10 fox mustangs, and modified dozens more, this is the internet, not everybody has the same view

And for ANYONE who thinks we are bullshiznitting about any of the cars we have, worked on, or videos and timeslips of my cars, i have hundreds of them on my facebook since 2009, All of my setting are on private so  PM me and ill tell you name and you can friend me and check it out. Like my dad, i dont like posting tons of pics of the cars we build, videos, timeslips ect anywhere for others to use