Skip to main content
Topic: valve cover breather (Read 358 times) previous topic - next topic

valve cover breather

I need that little rubber donut piece that pops into the valve cover that the breather slides into. Any help will be greatly appreciated!
1987 turbo coupe 5speed: Boport stage 3 head/2.5 cam , Precision stage 3 50trim .63 turbo, Tial 38mm wastegate, Jangus gutted/ported intake manifolds, 60mm tb, Jangus open dumptube, Jangus 3" elbow, Perrin boost controller,Esslinger adjustable cam pulley, Esslinger small crank pulley, stinger FMI, RFL BOV, Spec stage 3 clutch, B&M short throw, 140 speedo, Walbo 255lph, BBK fpr, 3G alternator, ARP studs.  Be faster... :poke:

valve cover breather

Reply #1
Easy Parts store Help Isle. The should have a bunch of different ones to choose form they might have it by application for our cars also. I do believe they are called PCV grommet. Its best to take what is left of yours and find a match. If you can't find one that is the same you could prob find one that would do the job. Also they should have a book with pictures so you could match it up that way also.

Hope this helps
Stuckman
84 Turbo coupe 2.3T Modded with 88 upper and lower intake, 88 injectors, E6 manifold, T3-4 AR.60 turbo, 31X12X3 FMIC, Homemade MBC , Greddy knock off BPV.
4 eyes see better than 2! 
Da Bird!

FreeBird

valve cover breather

Reply #2
Ive never heard of a Easy parts store or do you mean some place like Autozone or napa?
1987 turbo coupe 5speed: Boport stage 3 head/2.5 cam , Precision stage 3 50trim .63 turbo, Tial 38mm wastegate, Jangus gutted/ported intake manifolds, 60mm tb, Jangus open dumptube, Jangus 3" elbow, Perrin boost controller,Esslinger adjustable cam pulley, Esslinger small crank pulley, stinger FMI, RFL BOV, Spec stage 3 clutch, B&M short throw, 140 speedo, Walbo 255lph, BBK fpr, 3G alternator, ARP studs.  Be faster... :poke:

valve cover breather

Reply #3
Not Easy as the Name of the parts store Easy as in any parts store. Oreilly's, NAPA, Advance,AutoZone all of them carry the Dorman/Motormite/Ballkamp stuff. I'm sure you've seen the Stuff in the red Packages that says HELP  on it. That is the stuff you are looking for they should carry many different ones in stock.

Hope this really helps this time.
Stuckman
84 Turbo coupe 2.3T Modded with 88 upper and lower intake, 88 injectors, E6 manifold, T3-4 AR.60 turbo, 31X12X3 FMIC, Homemade MBC , Greddy knock off BPV.
4 eyes see better than 2! 
Da Bird!

FreeBird

valve cover breather

Reply #4
Oh alright yeah i know what youre talking about. i used to work at autozone. Thank you for your help! I appreciate it.