Skip to main content
Topic: Very bad news today.... (Read 4670 times) previous topic - next topic

Very bad news today....

My wife and I went to the doctor today and got some bad news. Her cancer is back, after 2 yrs. She has to see her surgeon to see if he can operate, if not she will need to have more chemo and radiation. Not the news I was hoping to get. Why does bad things happen to good people.  :punchballs::punchballs:
95 Ranger Splash 2.3
88 Tbird Sport :ies::ies:
5.0 SO, stainless shorty headers, w/ Magnaflow lers. KYB struts, KYB shocks. 5lug conversion from sn95 Mustang, subframe connectors, drilled and slotted rotors, 03 Mach 1 wheels. sequential taillights.140 speedo

Very bad news today....

Reply #1
Real sorry to hear that.  I hope the doc gives good news.
1986 Mercury Cougar - 2.3T/T5 swap, TC brakes and suspension and rearend, 3" exhaust, 255 lph fuel pump, Stinger BOV, Gillis MBC @ 18 psi
2003 Chevy Suburban Z71 - Daily driver
2015 Chevy Volt - Wife's daily driver

Very bad news today....

Reply #2
Sorry To hear that Herb , I hope it works out well
Fox-less at the moment

Very bad news today....

Reply #3
Sorry to hear that, I hope everything turns out okay.
2002 Honda Civic EX

1984 Ford Thunderbird Elan
5.0 CFI, T5, Dual Exhaust

Very bad news today....

Reply #4
Bummer...  Let us know if theres anyway we can help.
My car is a gravity hybrid.  The gasoline engine gets me up the hills, and gravity gets me down.

Very bad news today....

Reply #5
That's horrible news bud. Hope all turns out well.
FOXLESS!!

1994 Lincoln Mark VIII

Very bad news today....

Reply #6
She will be in my prayers
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]:ford:87 Turbo Coupe through the floor sub frame connectors, 5.8 swap Ford racing heads Harland sharp 1.6 rockers BBK shorty swap headers 2 1/2 BBk X pipe magnaflow ler's. Megasquirt 2 with 36lbs injectors on hurricane intake with 4150 throttle body.Tremec TKO 600 Quicktime blowsheild spec stage 3 clutch. 3.73 gears and still not done

Very bad news today....

Reply #7
Prayin'!
1987 TC

Very bad news today....

Reply #8
Sorry to hear that Herb, I will return the prayers you sent us earlier this month...
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
***** Project "EVOLUTION" 1987 Cougar LS  & 1985 Cougar Convertible *****
[/COLOR]
5.0 HO 306 roller block, machined GT-40P heads, Wiseco dished forged pistons, Eagle forged floating I-beam connecting rods, Lunati pushrods, ARP bolts, Scorpion aluminum 1.6 rockers, Comp Cams Magnum 266HR, Explorer intake, 65mm TB, MAF Conversion, 19# injectors, Ford Racing stainless P-headers, 2-1/2" cat-less exhaust w/ Flowtech Afterburner lers , SC AOD with 2800 BDR torque converter, 3.73 T-Lok rear, CHE rear control arms, full 2-1/2" frame w/1" jacking rails & seat supports, Rear disk brakes, Turbine wheels, All original interior w/ floor shift upgrade .......
Pretty much every panel on my 87 is new, rebuilt, or re constructed. :D
Join us on Facebook

Very bad news today....

Reply #9
You both are definitely in our minds and prayers here. Cancer is a bitch..I'd give everything materiel I've ever had to have again all that it's cost me and my family....I'll just extend that wish to your guys too. Hopin' nothing but good for you both.
'98 Explorer 5.0
'20 Malibu (I know, Chevy, but, 35MPG. Let's go brandon, eh)

Very bad news today....

Reply #10
Give her our best wishes and tell her she has a crowd praying for her. Take it one day at a time.
'88 Sport--T-5,MGW shifter,Trick Flow R intake,Ed Curtis cam,Trick Flow heads,Scorpion rockers,75mm Accufab t-body,3G,mini starter,Taurus fan,BBK long tube headers,O/R H-Pipe, Flowamaster Super 44's, deep and deeper Cobra R wheels, Mass Air and 24's,8.8 with 3.73's,140 mph speedo,Mach 1 chin spoiler,SN-95 springs,CHE control arms,aluminum drive shaft and a lot more..

Very bad news today....

Reply #11
Herb & Tammy , Our prayers are with you guys.

Dan & Paula

Very bad news today....

Reply #12
Thanks everyone, you guys are the best!!!:bowdown: We are not giving up that's for sure. :D
95 Ranger Splash 2.3
5.0 SO, stainless shorty headers, w/ Magnaflow lers. KYB struts, KYB shocks. 5lug conversion from sn95 Mustang, subframe connectors, drilled and slotted rotors, 03 Mach 1 wheels. sequential taillights.140 speedo

Very bad news today....

Reply #13
Herb, we will be praying for you both as well.  If you can beat it once you can beat it again right?

Very bad news today....

Reply #14
Quote from: 88turbo;358092
Herb, we will be praying for you both as well.  If you can beat it once you can beat it again right?

That's what on betting on!! :D
95 Ranger Splash 2.3