Skip to main content
Topic: The time has come........ (Read 6340 times) previous topic - next topic

The time has come........

Reply #30
Gayle caught me talking Thunderbirds with him and was telling me I was an idiot. You gotta start them early.......

'88 Sport--T-5,MGW shifter,Trick Flow R intake,Ed Curtis cam,Trick Flow heads,Scorpion rockers,75mm Accufab t-body,3G,mini starter,Taurus fan,BBK long tube headers,O/R H-Pipe, Flowamaster Super 44's, deep and deeper Cobra R wheels, Mass Air and 24's,8.8 with 3.73's,140 mph speedo,Mach 1 chin spoiler,SN-95 springs,CHE control arms,aluminum drive shaft and a lot more..

Reply #31
Gayle (Nana) with her new pride and joy. I think she only broke into tears about 20 times. Not bad.....

'88 Sport--T-5,MGW shifter,Trick Flow R intake,Ed Curtis cam,Trick Flow heads,Scorpion rockers,75mm Accufab t-body,3G,mini starter,Taurus fan,BBK long tube headers,O/R H-Pipe, Flowamaster Super 44's, deep and deeper Cobra R wheels, Mass Air and 24's,8.8 with 3.73's,140 mph speedo,Mach 1 chin spoiler,SN-95 springs,CHE control arms,aluminum drive shaft and a lot more..

Reply #32
yep, your right Vin.... Gotta start them off early.... congrats to the whole family
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
***** Project "EVOLUTION" 1987 Cougar LS  & 1985 Cougar Convertible *****
[/COLOR]
5.0 HO 306 roller block, machined GT-40P heads, Wiseco dished forged pistons, Eagle forged floating I-beam connecting rods, Lunati pushrods, ARP bolts, Scorpion aluminum 1.6 rockers, Comp Cams Magnum 266HR, Explorer intake, 65mm TB, MAF Conversion, 19# injectors, Ford Racing stainless P-headers, 2-1/2" cat-less exhaust w/ Flowtech Afterburner lers , SC AOD with 2800 BDR torque converter, 3.73 T-Lok rear, CHE rear control arms, full 2-1/2" frame w/1" jacking rails & seat supports, Rear disk brakes, Turbine wheels, All original interior w/ floor shift upgrade .......
Pretty much every panel on my 87 is new, rebuilt, or re constructed. :D
Join us on Facebook

Reply #33
when did this happen??? congrats to you and your family, I only found out by your photobucket update, its been polished car parts..... then baby, so I did a little research and I found this. My baby is now 3 months old now and growing so fast, she just rolled over last wednesday. So enjoy every second you have with him!!!!
1986 T-bird
347 stroker motor
185 AFR Heads
TrickFlow cam 224/232-542/563
Victor Jr. intake CNC ported
Quickfuel Holley 800 cfm
Hooker 1-3/4 long tubes
Custom built AOD
B&M 3000 stall
8.8 w/4.30 gears
UPR K-member,A-Arms,and coil-overs
UPR upper/lower control arms
Strange shocks/struts
26x10x15 M/T slicks
11.48@119.27
(coming soon Tremec 3550)
The Finished Product
http://s174.photobucket.com/albums/w92/03grinnie/T-bird/

Reply #34
Unless I'm blind (and I'm not...perfect 20/20 corrected) those look like some pretty darned proud grandparents :)

Congrats again...I'd say he's a keeper lol
'84 Mustang
'98 Explorer 5.0
'03 Focus, dropped a valve seat. yay. freakin' split port engines...
'06 Explorer EB 4.6

Reply #35
Yep, he's a keeper. He (and his parents) gets to go home today. He's a light weight right now. My wife's chihuahua weighs more than Jesse. LOL. We couldn't have asked for a smoother delivery. I'm going back to work today,and won't have a lot of time to see the baby for a few days, but, that's cool. Kacie, the baby and her fellow need some alone time, but I doubt they'll get much of that for a while. I suppose that's the way it is.LOL. I appreciate you guys.

Now, I need some time to change the bearings and seals on the Sport's differential.

Reply #36
Vinnie, I think it's time to update your wife's pic.... that last one would work great..
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
***** Project "EVOLUTION" 1987 Cougar LS  & 1985 Cougar Convertible *****
[/COLOR]
5.0 HO 306 roller block, machined GT-40P heads, Wiseco dished forged pistons, Eagle forged floating I-beam connecting rods, Lunati pushrods, ARP bolts, Scorpion aluminum 1.6 rockers, Comp Cams Magnum 266HR, Explorer intake, 65mm TB, MAF Conversion, 19# injectors, Ford Racing stainless P-headers, 2-1/2" cat-less exhaust w/ Flowtech Afterburner lers , SC AOD with 2800 BDR torque converter, 3.73 T-Lok rear, CHE rear control arms, full 2-1/2" frame w/1" jacking rails & seat supports, Rear disk brakes, Turbine wheels, All original interior w/ floor shift upgrade .......
Pretty much every panel on my 87 is new, rebuilt, or re constructed. :D
Join us on Facebook

Reply #38
Wow I missed this thread-Congrats to you and the family Vinnie!

Reply #39
Thanks a lot guys.

Jerry, I'll see what I can do. Getting a pic of her is like pulling teeth. She hates it. The only reason I lucked out was because she had the baby in her hands. I'll see what I can find.

Reply #40
congrats to all. life as you know it is now gone. pretty soon he will
be in school and  sports and your nights and weekends will no
longer belong to you because now it will all be about the grandkids
activities. and because you live in a warmer climate all these activities
will last longer. have fun. been there doing it yet.--irv

Being a Grandpa!!!

Reply #41
Vinnie,

Congrads to you and Gayle and the parents too. Just because you are a Grandpa has NOTHING to do with being old. I'll be 50 in 6 months and looking forward to the day I'll be "Grandpa". I work out twice a week and ride my bicycle 2-3x a week (20 -60+miles). I can out run,out walk and out work kids 30 yrs my junior. Being a Grandparent is a HONOR not a sign of being old. Being called any other name doesn't remove the fact of what you are. I say enjoy and embrace it!!!

Mr. Bill

Reply #42
I'm embracing it. He's a pretty cool little guy.He squeaks a lot.LOL. Gotta start gathering up Tonka trucks and get a new wagon ready,a pedal car..............

Reply #43
congrats vinnie , grandpa's the name ,spoiling is the game lol.

Reply #44
I'm working on spoiling the little guy. Trying to fit all the spoiling in between work, home cs, and finding replacement parts for the Sport.LOL.